02

Everything is shaking. why so? because it is an earthquake. a heavy earthquake. thankfully not enough to shake up the Olsen's hibernation base. But just a little bump may have caused...the hibernation pod to open. 

The hibernation pod opened as the gas within it released. Within a few minutes y/n slowly opens her eyes. 

As she opens her eyes, her eyes and head start to hurt and her nose starts to bleed because of the unstable blood pressure and the pressure of the atmosphere. 

she gasps for air to enter deeper into her lungs. y/n furrows her eyebrows as she doesn't really remember anything. she looks around to find just a clean base. and the hibernation pod which she is in. 

She starts getting out of the hibernation pod and coughing. The hibernation must've affected her memory. 

she doesn't remember much. by much...she literally doesn't remember anything.

she walks around but her legs feel vulnerable because of her loss of practice in walking.

she limps around the place. she goes through everything trying to collect the most little to piece together what had happened. 

she happened to find some clean clothes. at least cleaner than her clothes. she decides to change her clothes since her clothes felt wet in sweat, and smelled like sweat.

so y/n took it and changed into the new clothes she found. the new clothes were just plain black hoodies and jeans that just exactly fit her. 

She wore the outfit and roam around the cabin until she found a button that let her exit the base. 

She comes out of the cabin to see herself surrounded by plain green grass and a huge building that was made out of tinted blue glass. As she was completely outside the base, the base disappeared leaving y/n very confused. 

It was cold outside so she put her freezing hands in the hoodie pockets and walked to the building hoping to find out what was happening.

She walked closer to the building when she felt herself being strained by a pair of hands and injecting something in her neck making her grunt in pain and she passes out on the ground. 

~~

Everyone was in the teacher's lounge minding their own work, grading their students' papers, and checking their books. 

Nezu had come over to the lounge to discuss something for the upcoming events of UA when he got an alert on his phone. 

He logged himself into one of the teachers' computers and saw what it was. It was the map of UA and a red dot walking towards the entry of UA. "looks like we have an intruder." Nezu said. 

"it is surprising how the intruder passed through the gates," ectoplasm said. "the security must be down," aizawa said. "no...the security is working just fine," nezu replied. 

"i recommend we check this ourselves. it might be something our security wont be able to handle.." nezu said. 

"if you say so," vlad king said and followed nezu and the others to the entry of the UA building. 

they saw a girl wearing black, so not much was visible. "who's this g-" before aizawa could complete his sentence, a masked man zapped behind the girl and injected her using a huge injecting machine on her neck.

"holy shit." as the teachers try to get him, he has already zapped or teleported somewhere else.

"What shall we do?" Vlad king asked. "I think it's best to contact the police," ectoplasm replied. "no! I think it is wiser that we interrogate her first before handing her to the police," nezu made his judgment.