45

y/n completed training with aizawa. "oh i'm sorry that i was trained to kill rather than just fight!" y/n yelled and left training ground. 

"whats the fuss, aizawa?" nezu entered. "that troubled kid asked me to help her train, i brought a third year and she just went straight for his skull, i had to stop her" aizawa sighed. "oh well," nezu sighed. "it's gonna take some time" nezu consoled. "are you okay?" nezu asked the kid on the ground. 

"y-yes sir" he groaned holding his stomach. nezu left soon and the boy groaned. "what is she?! i can feel my stomach shuddering!" the boy left in groans. 

"she cant train with the others..." aizawa sighed and sat down. 

"aw man did you know the first years, seconds years and third years are having separate proms" sero groaned. "i wanted to attend the prom with my homie in first year" he sighed. 

y/n came in the dorm building with bad aura surrounding her. y/n went to get a glass of water because she is enraged and she can do nothing about it. 

"hey l/n" kaminari called out. "would you go to the prom if it were bakugo who would go with you" he said. "will you shut up abou-" bakugo stopped once he saw a knife flying in front of him. 

everyone in the living room and kitchen stopped. "the fuc-" kaminari mumbled as the knife pinned his shirt to the wall. 

y/n turned around. what he just said was the last thing she'd liked to hear on such a stressful day. 

"do you dare to speak to irritate me, kaminari?" y/n asked and everyone around gulped. "...w-what if you missed?! you could've killed me!" kaminari was in tears. "are you doubting my skills?" she asked approaching him. 

he gulped down the tears in his eyes. "n-no" he mumbled. "good" she replied and left to her room. 

"she really just almost killed kaminari..." mina mumbled. "you're dumb to think she'll kill one of you" bakugo scoffed looking at kirishima and sero trying to get out the knife out of the wall along with kaminari. 

"what if she does?" kaminari dreaded knowing his death is near. "she doesnt want to kill one of you!" bakugo defended her as they got kaminari out of the grip of the knife. 

"how do you know so well?" mina asked. "she told me" he replied. "oh wow..." uraraka mumbled. "so she wont tell us stuff and will tell you everything, i feel like you've stolen my friend" mina said. "yeah, you've stolen our friend, bakugo" uraraka said. bakugo laughed. "she was never your friend to begin with" he said and the two girls cried fake tears. 

"how do you know l/n sooo well bakugo" kaminari came back to his senses. "are you that close to l/n?" "you definetly did something with her during the break" "do you have feelings for y/n"

"shut up!" he yelled with pink tint on his ears. "i dont fucking have feelings for anyone. that's fucking pathetic" he yelled. "then why are you blushing" kirishima teased and laughed with everyone. 

"i'm not blushing!" he defended himself. "feelings for anyone? pathetic" he yelled and left to his dorm hiding his red face from his friends. "its so obvious he likes her" kaminari laughed. "i know right" uraraka agreed. 

a week since y/n has started training, and it doesnt look good because she doesnt know how to use quirk to her advantage. 

after some normal training, which was quite harsh, alone, she headed back to the dorm building. her nose bled because of the low oxygen levels on earth and she just needs more oxygen while training.

"oi what happened to our nose" bakugo asked as he was leaving his dorm while y/n was entering. "i just- why do you care" she replied. "i dont, i'm just asking" he scoffed. "great, keep not caring and go on your day," she replied. "i said i dont care!" he yelled at her and left to train as usual. 

"i? i care about her" he scoffed. memories of him obviously showing he cares about y/n shows up in his mind while he is walking to the training ground. "argh!" he groaned and went on training. 

"i care?! about her!? never! i would never care about anyone! especially a girl! thats pathetic! i dont care! then why do i care when she's around me" his mind was splitting into two.  

"do you have feelings for l/n?" this rang in his mind. "i dont have feelings for her" he continued to train harshly pushing himself to the limits. 

thats when it hit him. he has always been there for her, for some reason he likes being there for her. he likes being her friend. her likes her. he has a crush. he has a crush on someone who doesnt belong to earth. he has a crush on a clueless person. he has a crush on someone very determined towards her goal. he was getting distracted from her goal because he has a crush on a very concntrated a graded assassin from another planet, another universe. 

"fucckkkkk" he yelled punching the punch bag.