34

mitsuki had already called masaru to let him know that their son's friend is going to be staying with them for the vacations and he had no problem with it.

"that is katsuki's room, you can go and come in any second," mitsuki showed. "i never allowed-"

"this is the guest bathroom, but there's already a bathroom in your room, let me show you" mitsuki took y/n to a room across katsuki's.

"this is yours" mitsuki opened the door a clean room. "feel free to use everything in here" mitsuki offered. "and let me know if you need something" mitsuki smiled. y/n nodded. "you must be tired, how about you go and take a shower, i'll make something for you both to eat" mitsuki said.

y/n nodded again. "i'm downstairs, let me know if you need something" she said and went. y/n sighed. y/n has never been to a house like this. "go in" bakugo said. "mind your own work, just remember, i am not staying here voluntarily, i've been forced," y/n pointed a finger to him.

"doing point your little fingers at me, alien girl" he said. y/n's eye twitched at the name. "please stay out of my sight" she said and went to the room and closed the room behind her.

she upacked her stuff, honestly was hesitating but mitsuki had said her to. while she was unpacking mtisuki knocked on the door. y/n opened it. "oh dear, i almost forgot giving these to you" she handed y/n a few towels. "thank you" y/n said. "of course, and i have this body wash if you would like to use it?" she offered. y/n nodded.

"alright, i'll leave you alone now" mitsuki smiled and left and y/n closed the door and went to take a shower. she showered with cold water and used the body wash mitsuki gave her.

she smelled like flowers now. she got dressed in some clothes she brought with herself.

she went downstairs to see mitsuki serving some snacks. "oh y/n! come dear, have some, i made these" mitsuki offered. "sit down" mitsuki said and y/n did so.

"try this" mitsuki offered a cookie. y/n took a bite. "do you like it?" she asked and y/n silently nodded. it was chocolate cookies and mitsuki's chocolatechip cookies were the tastiest.

"ugh i told you not to make these, these are so disgusting" bakugo sat down and grabbed a cookie and bit from them. "i did not make these for you, katsuki" mitsuki replied. bakugo rolled his eyes and turned on the tv.

"so y/n, how is the states?" mitsuki asked. bakugo groaned. "ask her something new, she's been answering that ever since she has come here" bakugo saved her. "right, so, what are your preferences for dinner? like something specific? we usually have spicy food, because katsuki is crazy for spicy food" mitsuki asked.

"no, i'll eat anything" y/n replied. "feel free to tell me what you want, dont hesitate" mitsuki said.

mitsuki talked to y/n. she noticed y/n wasnt much talkitive, but has seen her around bakugo so she is assured she will feel comfortable as long as bakugo is around.

mitsuki was talking, and took out the topic of her parents. "so your parents are back in the states?" mitsuki asked. bakugo paused the tv and looked at his mother facepalming.

"they're dead" y/n replied. mitsuki went silent. "o-oh, i'm so sorry i asked...i must've upset you" "it's okay, they've been dead since the past 15 years, i dont mind it" y/n replied. "a-ah, we'll try to make you feel home like as much as possible" mitsuki smiled.

"consider us as your family" mitsuki assured. "hah?! no!" bakugo said. "why? is she something more than a friend to you? is that why you are denying?" mitsuki asked. y/n was confused what mitsuki said so she looked at bakugo confused.

"w-what?! no!" he yelled with his ears turning pink. he just hated the idea of being her brother, he didnt like it.

"yuck no disgusting" he shook it off. "there's this new park in the area, you both should go out for a walk there, it'll fresh your both's mind" mitsuki suggested.

"not today" bakugo turned off the tv and went to his room.

"katsuki! take y/n with you! she'll get bored!" mitsuki said. "ugh send her!" bakugo replied from upstairs. "go dear, to his room" she said. y/n got up and went upstair to bakugo's room. he's standing outside.

"i wont let you in my room, and neither am i going to entertain you" he said. "then why did you call me, you little shit" she said and went to the room she was staying in. she closed the door behind her and just sat on the bed with her laptop.

she opened it and went to the interuniversal site and went to check if lola was active. she wasnt...y/n went through the site reading more about zoro on the site.

"make it your home" masaru assured. y/n nodded. they were treating y/n with hospitality, so she did what she learnt, she bowed and thanked them for letting her stay.

"thank you for letting me stay" she said. "ah! it's nothing!" mitsuki didnt let her bow. "and if you need something during the night, you can always reach out us or katsuki" she assured. y/n nodded.

"good night" mitsuki and masaru said. "you too" y/n replied and went upstairs to her room. "you go too your room too now, young man!" mitsuki yelled at her son and he went following his classmate.

"oi. im in my room, just fucking tell me when you want something, but try your best not to irritate me, got that?" he asked. "whats with you being kinder" she asked. "hah?! i'm not being kind to you, idiot!" he yelled at her. "sure," she rolled her eyes and went in the room and closed the door behind her.

she saw something on her laptop which she had left open.

'hot news! watch an execution held at zoro! zoro connects after years!' y/n clicked on it immediately and was directed to a video, timothy the three, along with a few of his body guard, and...lola.

her eyes widened. "as we all know, this is the girl who gave out confidential data to another person through the interuniversal site, and possibly has recieved confidential data from them too. it violates the security and peace of zoro, hence causing an immediate execution. nevertheless, we give the girl a chance to reveal what potential confidential data has she received from the receiver and who is it" king timothy said.

"open your mouth, filthy traitor!" one of the king's guard demanded. "i wont reveal anything! i know what you've done!" lola looked so scared but she didnt tell him anything, anything about y/n, anything about her knowing how he opened the gates.

"then your fate has been sealed" the king timothy raised his mighty and feared sword. "any last words?" he asked lola. "...you'll pay for what you've done" she replied as a tear left her eye.

y/n's eye's widened at the explicit sight of the girl's blood drawn from her neck.