19

"l/n, please step aside, we need to talk" nezu, the principal smiled as he came in. y/n followed him out and they went in his cabin.  

"about yesterday" he said. "everyone knows i get controlled by the government of zoro for being a civil assassin there" she replied. 

"exactly, what might be the cause of it?" he asked. "i told you...they control me through...the chips" she replied. 

"is there a possible way to deactivate the chips? we can try hacki-" "no, you cant possibly hack this, or connect to Bluetooth of whatever that is called neither with wires. its of direct control. the chip in my neck hypnotizes my brain and the chip in my arm and leg controls my body" she interrupted him.

"can you gain control over it?" he asked. "i told you...no. no one can. the chip can be deactivated only when it is deactivated through the controller." she replied. 

"are the chips superficial enough to get a procedure done to remove it?"  he asked. y/n sighed. she reached down to her pockets and pulled out a knife. a pocket knife. "miss l/n, sharp objects are not allowed in school premises" he warned. 

y/n didnt listen to him. she put her hand on the table and made a cut in her hand. "this is going to hurt you even more l/n, we can have it done at the infirmary!" nezu tried stopping her but she anyways dug her hands in and removed the a chip covered in blood. 

she groaned in pain. she put the chip in front of him. "happy? i dont need a procedure. the chips are going to be out of my body today"  she walked out of the cabin with the pocket knife in her hand and her hand bleeding. she walks in the class and sits back down while aizawa was monitoring the class. 

"l/n, go to the infirmary" he said. "no thank you" y/n declined. this pain was nothing compared to what she felt. 

past few days have been awfully quiet. no one dares to speak anything, especially with y/n around. she has warned them to stay away and they just wanted to make her their friend. 

she has been trying to cope with the anger that resides in her. she gets angry over little things and ends up harming herself to not show her anger. if that makes sense? 

days turned into weeks...y/n's cold shoulder hadnt warmed up, neither had her attitude. 

she had made a plan. find antidote, find the hidden capsule, and leave earth, go back to zoro with the antidote and remove the corrupt government timothy is running. 

a package arrives for y/n in the dormitory. "l/n, this is yours" momo handed a box covered in cardboard. "do you need a box cutter?" she asked. 

y/n didnt reply and got the pocket knife out and cut open the cardboard box curiously. 

it was...her favorite black box she loved to see. she took it into her room and opened it carefully. another circular white box was in it. 

she opened it and within the liquid was a light green lens. she picked it up using her hand and put it in her eye. 

she looked in the mirror and opened the eye. her e/c it had a hint of green now. 'eyepiece activating' she heard. she smiled knowing it is working. 

suddenly she had supervision, moreover analytical vision. through which just seeing things, she had all the information of it.

"l/n explain the reason for your sudden change in pupil color" aizawa questioned. "smart lens" she replied. 

"im not sure if you're allowed to wear that" he stopped. "are you going to stop me from wearing some lenses i've been wearing all my life? what are going to do? remove it from my eyes" she replied. 

aizawa sighed. "fine, go on  your way" he allowed her to leave. 

she went into the classroom and looked at her classmates. with a single view she had all the information about them. each and every one of them and every piece of information.