52

this is what lola warned y/n about. what timothy had planned. to send zombies on earth. y/n has no idea how many zombies are out there. 

she needs to check it out herself...

"i'm going out for a walk" y/n said to aizawa. "dont do anything you'll regret, leave" he replied and y/n did leave and walked around the streets and it is really empty. almost no one is there...well it is 7 pm in the evening. 

an old lady had just crossed the road with a lot of difficulties and dropped her vegetable bag on the ground. y/n picked it up for the lady. "thank you dear, may god bless you" the lady smiled holding y/n's hand and slowly walked away. 

y/n stood there watching the woman in red. "do they think i'm dumb?" y/n mumbled. as she sees the old lady's shadow emersed in the horizon, she follows in the same direction and finds all the streets empty. 

she looked around for a while and found an alleyway where people had gather...she put on the hood of her jacket and walked through the alleyway full of people. the people who showed alert on her eyepiece.

zombies. 

they all stopped and looked at the hooded figure walking through them. "damn that smell is delicious" one of them mumbled. "cant we pounce at her and eat her?" another mumbled. "not yet" another replied. 

one couldnt control and tried approaching y/n but before that, a knife interrupted his calf movement making him groan as green blood spurted out of his calf. 

"what the" all the zombies put there alerts on the figure walk through them. "she's it!" one of them yelled and tried approaching her but using a knife, y/n slayed him too. 

it was too easy to kill zombies. 

while killing another who attacked, her hood fell of. "she's the target from the king!" one of them yelled out. 

she looked at the zombies observing them. "king?" she asked. "you're sent by that bastard?" she laughed. "he's the king! you cant address him in such a manner!" the alpha came out. y/n looked at him. 

"what will you do, if i continue to call him a bastard, stupid asshole, dumbhead, a murderer" she pushed the buttons. "we'll not leave you alive!" he replied. "wanna try" y/n asked as her eyes turned green and her assassination suit came on and a sword in her hand appeared. 

"attack!" the alpha yelled and y/n didnt hesitate to kill any of them with just a single swing of her finest zoro sword. 

if she can have a clean cut using a pocket knife, what cant she do with a fine sword?

"i withdraw from this plan!" the alpha walked in the court. "what is happening?" timothy asked. the alpha kneeled in front of the king and then stood up. 

"that kid! she killed my entire pack!" the alpha was enraged. "i am not sending my rest of the pack to fight her! my all zombies are dead!" he yelled.  

"do not yell at me!" timothy yelled at the alpha. he held his head lower. everyone muttered around surprised how a seventeen year old killed a whole pack of zombies. 

"that is impossible!" agent ken stood up. "are you questioning me, who witnessed it?" the alpha replied. "send me, king! i'll bring her head to you!" agent ken said. "agent ken, sit back down and dont instruct me what to do" the king said and ken had to sit down. 

"if she continues to kill every pack we send, we'll be out of the evolved zombies who can fight her" king's right hand man said. "assembly's over, everyone leave except the managers" timothy announced and everyone left right away except the managers. 

"she can kill a pack of zombies, 40 zombies without even trying, how are we going to keep her away?!" timothy yelled in anger. "we need another distraction, king" his right hand man said. "what are the options?" timothy asked. 

"continue the zombie attack, send the assassins to agent l/n or another form of zombie attack" 

"zombie attack isnt doing anything to her, sending the assassins will get them killed, we cant loose more skilled zions. go with the other form of zombie attack" he said. "yes sir" the right hand man nodded. 

timothy turned to his ministers. "turn up the guards, turn off the RC, start the preparation, we cant hold her off for long...she is going to come here...to kill me, the zombies" timothy assigned.