17

y/n was returning to the dorms. "zoro hasn't come to an end...i'm just stuck at earth." y/n mumbled. 

everything is going wrong. her planet hasn't come to an end. she got hypnotized by an order that can only be given by the king. she almost killed midoriya. 

she wants to just scream and rage out on something, since she cant take out her anger, it turns into grief, and her eyes tear up. she goes into the dorm building still half covered in her and midoriya's blood. 

everyone in the common room looked at y/n going to her room. 

y/n went to her dorm and locked herself firstly. she cleaned the blood on her body and sat on the bed thinking about what not shit that happened to her today. 

"those damn fucking chips" she groaned looking at her arm. it's too risky for it to stay in y/n's body any later. to just get anymore information on it she opens the laptop and goes to universal website.

she connected to the RC and it was loading just as it was about to enter page was shut down, it glitched and connected to a chat room. 

y/n's eyes widened seeing a message from someone on zoro. 

hello!

are you from zoro?

yes. are you a traveler to earth?

is zoro okay?

yes of course, what would our king let anything happen. where are you from.

im zion

oh great!! hows it on earth? i dont remember us sending a traveler to earth anyways lol

im not a traveler

then how are you a zion?

video chat

user_090 has requested a video chat.| Accept | Decline |

the page loads and it shows a girl with red hair and pale skin. "hello!" the girl waves. "i am lola" she smiled. 

"uh lola...y..you're on zoro?" y/n asked. "yeah. uh btw. can i get your name?" she asked. "yeah. y/n l/n" y/n replied. 

"holy shit. you're still alive?" lola was amazed. "you were the youngest assassin of all time!!!" lola freaked out. "shh. dont be too loud." y/n said. 

"i'll ask you a few things. answer me okay?" y/n asked. "okay" lola nodded. "I am on earth. i escaped from zoro's zombie apocalypse. can you tell me everything that happened?" y/n asked. 

"oh my god...no way" lola was amazed.

"okay i'll tell you. firstly. after the zombie apocalypse, many people survived in an underground base by the...king. after 15 years, everyone got out and set the boundaries again, and since those 85 years, we've been living in another set of grounds only for zions, not zombies" "then when we heard, some people escaped zoro, all the radio connects were cut off, we cut off from the universe and settled." 

"do you know how the zombies came in?" y/n asked. "well i wasn't born in that era, but um. i can find some information if you want" lola said. "yes yes. do that " y/n replied. 

lola spent some time on the internet finding out. "did you get anything?" y/n asked. "i can't search that...those searches are restricted" lola replied. 

"can you check the FMB for me? if you have the access" y/n asked. "yeah sure. i can do that for you" lola nodded. 

she went to the FMB and searched for y/n's name. "you're names not showing any results" lola replied. "put 1 after l/n" y/n replied. 

lola did that and there were three videos. "yeah yeah. you have three futures videos for you" lola said. "do you want me to send you these?" lola asked. "yeah" y/n nodded. 

"okay i've sent you, it'll most probably take a time of 23 hrs, 14 minutes to reach there. approximately 1 earth day" lola said. 

"okay..." y/n nodded. "i have sent you a request on the website." lola said. "i'll do that" y/n nodded. "okay i'll go now. byee" lola waved and they disconnected.