10

y/n waited with her chin resting on the palm of her hand which rested on a desk. her eyes were pinpointed at that one place which she was waiting for the most. 

finally it loaded and the laptop screen loaded from white to blue. 

she checked up on the site for any updates on her home planet. unfortunately, no.

when nothing was found, she clicked on the 'RC' that stands for Radio Communication. 

y/n clicked on the button. she could possibly connect with other planets, but she clicked on her planet's name. "Zoro" she clicked the button and the page loaded. 

she expects to see a 'RC not available' because for the radio connector of zoro to work has to be restarted everyday. and there was a person on the job to do it everyday. 

the loaded for a long time and finally came what she least expected. it gave her three zones to connect with. her eyes widened. it was not possible to connect with the radio unless the radio had been restarted the same day.

y/n hurriedly tried to click on her zone and suddenly the page went black. "the server has been forced shut down" seeing it made her loose her temper. 

she closes the laptop and goes to the balcony to get fresh air. "it can't be...it was the doom of zoro. they couldn't have survived" y/n mumbled confused. once she got enough oxygen from the air she went back to the room to cool her head off. 

Next day

"i hope everyone remembers the battle trial" aizawa announced. "yes we do" everyone except y/n replied. "good. you're having another battle trial, get ready in your hero suit and meet in the ground beta"

everyone got changed in their hero suit including y/n. her hero suit was her assassin dress. it was a shade of perfect black. it had a hood along with boots that can be used in any circumstances. there were also somethings on her suit.  

"woah. that looks cool and badass" uraraka commented. "i like it too, kero!" tsu agreed. "your hero costume looks nice" yayourozu said to y/n. y/n looked at her costume and was a bit weirded out how much of her skin was showing. she awkwardly nodded. 

she left the changing room to the ground beta. "she's cool, isn't she guys?" mina asked. "totally" hagakure agreed. "she might be the coolest person i've met" jirou said. "i know right" uraraka nodded. 

"team C bakugo and midoriya" aizawa announced. "woah. it's gonna go down" kirishima got excited. 

"against..." he wondered whom to put them against. since there were 21 students, one has to fight alone. "let young l/n fight" all might suggested. "let's see how she fights" he added. 

aizawa nodded. "l/n. you're up" he said to y/n. she sighed. "alright" she mumbled motivating herself to fight after a really long time. 

"hey! that's unfair mr.aizawa! you just put the two strongest in our class against a single person!" kaminari pointed out. "i think l/n can handle them, can't you?" aizawa asked y/n. 

"of course. i wasn't trained for nothing" she scoffed. "alright then move to the building" and everyone moved to their respective spots. 

midoriya and bakugo

"listen here nerd! do not let her get to the computers, we cant fucking let her open the security systems or else she'll find the gem!" bakugo instructed. "okay kacchan! i will guard the top 5 floors, you can do the rest 5!" midoriya said. "don't tell me what to do!" he said and walked to the floor he is supposed to be in. 

y/n

y/n feels prepared. she enters the building and the building security is up. y/n carefully walks between the walls of the building and looks for the gem. "like hell they'll keep it somewhere as floor 1" y/n scoffed and went to the floor two.