31

y/n returned to school after a day of leave to recover from her fever. she had been way quieter than before. it was mainly because of what happened the other day. she finds people on earth terrible.

on zoro, where women are highly respected, she felt disgusted at people's thought to touch a woman without consent.

y/n returned bakugo's blazer within a day.

and the same day she returned, she decides to give a little check on kairo's gang to put them in their place.

during break, while everyone was in the hallways taking in and out their books from the lockers, y/n approached her classmates that stood comparatively closer to kairo and his gang.

"hey l/n san! im glad you joined us. we were talking about about that test you got full on. did you even study for that?" mina asked. "no" she replied. "wow, how do you manage to be this smart?" uraraka praised.

hearing them talked kairo's gang noticed y/n and told him about it. kairo turned back and had the nerve to try to pull a string again. why? you'll see.

"y/n l/n. we didnt get to complete back then because your boyfriend had interrupted" kairo said approaching her. "he isnt anything more than a classmate to me" she opposed. "hm yeah sure" he rolled his eyes.

"we will give you a chance to willingly make up for it" he suggested as a smug formed on his face.

"make up for wh-""can you hold my jacket for a quick moment?" y/n requested interrupting uraraka. "sure?" she nodded and y/n took of her jacket and handed it to uraraka.

his gang minions whistled. but then y/n cracks the loose bones in her body and gets ready to teach them a lesson.

he goes to touch her hair again but she counterattacks and there he is against the floor groaning in pain. y/n approaches him on the floor and proceeds to smash his head once on the floor.

"do you learn how to not cat call or try to do anything to any female now?" y/n asked. "or do i need to give you a more...perhaps hard warning?" she asked.

"l-let me go!" he groaned.

and y/n got him suspended for a week for trying to appropriately touch a student. good thing bakugo wasnt around or else he wouldnt let her fight him.

"i want to go out" y/n said. "no. this is the fourth time the week, and you're not allowed to go out for more than 3 times a week, go study or play with those children" aizawa denied.

"i'm not a kid that i'll play with them and you said i'd not be caged here! i want to go out!" she argued.

aizawa sighed. "no" he said and went to the teachers lounge leaving y/n to go to the dorms alone.

she stomped away back to the dorm. she was sick of the same environment everyday. "okay guys, i got the permission from aizawa for a legal movie night" kirishima said proudly. "who is joining us?" kaminari asked and almost everyone said yes.

"first, lets start with the game of uno, hey l/n san! join us!" uraraka said. "no" she denied. "oh come on!" she pulled y/n into the game.

"i dont want to play this stupid game" y/n said no. "okay then just observe how we play, then you can play in the next round" hagakure suggested .

y/n rolled her eyes and sat in the corner looking at everyone play uno. in the end todoroki won. "aw man i really thought i was gonna win!" kaminari groaned. "uno" midoriya was the next winner.

"uno ribbit" tsu said and soon all of them won leaving behind hagakure. "my luck was so bad" she groaned.

bakugo came out of his dorm to get usual glass of milk. "bakugo! join us in uno" everyone said. "fuck no. i dont want to play with losers, i win all the time and it is getting boring" he said.