15

"get changed into hero costume and meet in the ground beta" 

everyone was assembled in the ground beta in hero costume. 

"a part of being a hero and capturing villains and saving civilians is interrogating villains when you're in a mission" aizawa announced. "so now you will be taught how to interrogate villains and get information out of them. before that, we'll see how you do it" he said. 

"we'll have several thieves in this room and we've kept them as hostage and we need them to commit to a theft. everyone gets a try with a different one. tokoyami, you're up" 

everyone found it hard to get the thief to commit to their theft. 

the only ones managed to do it yet, was todoroki and kaminari. yeah surprising, isn't it? it is kaminari who managed to get the information out of the thief. 

well their average time taken was 15 minutes to interrogate and get the information. "bakugo" it was bakugo's turn, and it was surprising he did it just in 10 minutes. well, you weren't allowed to use your quirk, but he did to threaten the thief. 

after a couple of turns, it was y/n's. she went last because aizawa knew she was the most skilled in this from all of them. 

"l/n. go in" aizawa instructed. y/n walked in the door and closed the door behind her. 

she looked at the man sitting on a chair with his hands tied and his legs tied to the chair. 

the man looked at y/n with his glaring eyes as an attempt to scare her. y/n didn't let loose herself either. 

she returned a more dangerous glare to him. 

right next to the closed door was a file with information on the thief. y/n picked it up and scanned through it quickly. 

she then stood in front of the thief. "i'm not telling you anything" he said. "[thief name], huh?" y/n said. 

"you robbed a jewelry store" she recited from the file she read earlier. "i did not!" he screamed. "a jewelry store" she repeated. "i said i did not!" he screamed even louder. 

it was like he felt even more agitated when he was accused of it. 

"how are the evidences against you then?" y/n questioned. "i- I didn't do it!" he again repeated. 

"you're getting me irritated repeating that same damn thing when i know you did it!" y/n grumbled. 

"i will because i didn't do it! i didn't rob the jewelry sto-" he stopped his actions when he felt her hands caressing his hair strand while glaring deep into his eyes. 

calm before the storm

y/n pulled brutally on his hair strand. "so you did rob the place, did you not?" she asked. "ahhh!" the thief was screaming in pain while y/n is pulling on his hair. 

it was so hard that it may cause his hair to fall off. 

after a few minutes of torturing him while doing the same, she let go. "You crazy girl!" he yelled. 

"admit it, i'll stop it" y/n said stepping on leg and continuously putting more force to let him feel more pain. 

"ahh!" the man screamed again. "stop stop!!!" he screamed in pain. "I- I- d-di-ahh!" the man wasn't able to complete his sentence because of the pain he felt. 

"what's that?" y/n asked hurting him more on his foot. "ahh! I did it! I did it! please stop now!" he pleaded.

y/n stopped crushing his feet and walks to the door and walks away without a word. 

"7 minutes 57 seconds" aizawa announced. 

"woah" kirishima gasped and so did others. "tch" bakugo felt a angry that she beat him.