36

y/n came down for breakfast. "yes, good bye" masaru was leaving. "oh y/n! good morning! did you sleep well dear?" mitsuki asked. y/n nodded. "that's good to hear, i'm leaving for work, have a good day" masaru smiled and left for work.

"i was just making breakfast for you both right now," mitsuki said. "why dont you take a shower, by the time you're ready, the food'll be ready" she suggested. y/n nodded.

"did you bring spare clothes?" mitsuki asked. "not really..." she replied. "that's fine, i have some of katsuki's old clothes that'll fit you, i'll get them real quick. just a sec" she went upstairs.

y/n was startled when she heard mitsuki screaming at bakugo to get up. "get up you brat! how long will you sleep?!" she yelled. "ugh shut up!" bakugo yelled back.

mitsuki came back after a while with some clothes in her hand. "y/n dear, come up" mitsuki said. y/n followed mitsuki and mitsuki put some clothes in her room.

"these are a few of katsuki's old clothes, that'll fit you, i think, so take a shower and feel fresh, hm?" mitsuki said. "okay, thank you" y/n thanked mitsuki. mitsuki smiled and left.

y/n so went to get a shower and came back down. "what the fuc- why are you wearing my old clothes?!" bakugo yelled. "shut up you brat! i gave her!" mitsuki smacked the back of his head making him groan.

"come, have breakfast, er lunch" mitsuki handed them a bowl of ramen. y/n sat down on the table and bakugo sat down next to her. mitsuki smiled looking at her son and a girl he possibly likes.

bakugo glares at his smugging mother. once they finished their breakfast/lunch, mitsuki was leaving for work. "i'm off to work, have fun you two!" mitsuki waved and left for work.

once they had lunch/ breakfast, y/n goes upstairs to go through her phone for any new messages from the unknown number.

once she does, she decides to go to the human she trusts at the moment. she knocks on the door of the great katsuki bakugo.

he opens the door. "what?" he asked. "i need your help" she said. "with what?" he asked. she showed her phone. "what is that?" he asked. "clues" she replied. he sighed.

"get in" he said and let her in.

she doesnt care about how his room is, and just gets in and he closes the door. "what?" he asked sitting down on the bed.

"these are the messages i got from an unauthorised number claiming they have the antidote to the virus, i was wondering if you can help me trace them down" she replied.

he goes through their first messages and sees all the pictures.

"did you try seeing if you could identify any places he took the picture in?" he asked. "yes, but i dont know every corner of earth so it isnt easy for me to identify what part of earth is it" she replied.

he looked at the pictures. "it's really basic, cant identify from a plain brick wall." he said. he read through their texts and his locations asking her to meet up there.

"this is absurd, those are random places that arent even anywhere near tokyo" bakugo scoffed. "a trap" she mumbled. "yeah" he nodded.

"did you like lunch?" mitsuki asked. y/n nodded. "good to hear, how about...katsuki you take y/n to the mall, she can buy the things she likes from japan to make her stay here more comfortable" mitsuki suggested.

"what? why me?" bakugo asked. "because you're her friend?" mitsuki replied. "we're not friends" he scoffed. "that is so mean!" mitsuki smacked the back of his head.

"tomorrow you two should go out to freshen your mind, take the keys with you, i'll be off to work" mitsuki said and went to continue making the dinner.