33

the parent-teacher-meeting had begun students and parents flowed in the classroom while talking to each other and the teacher, aizawa.

"thank you, i'll make sure he works harder" sero left with his mom and dad.

y/n stood in the corner looking at everyone with their parents. something she never had in her life.

"dont touch my hair!" bakugo yelled at his mother. "you brat! lower your voice!" mitsuki smacked his head.

bakugo's mother had come to the ptm. "mrs. bakugo, please sit down" aizawa said. mitsuki smiled and nodded as she sat down. "how's he doing in class?" mitsuki asked. "honestly speaking..." aizawa looks at bakugo who was standing nearby. "he needs to do something about his anger issues" aizawa sighed.

bakugo groaned. "i am sick of hearing the same old thing" he groaned and walked away not wanting to hear anything else.

"katsuki! get back!" mitsuki tried her best not to yell at her son but he didnt listen. "sorry about him i dont know why he is like that" she laughed. "yeah anyways, its fine, his academics are good, he ranks in the class in top 3. non acedemics, he's never interested so i cant really comment on that, beside that i've seen some improvements in his social well being, he trains well and is an outgoing, kind of student." aizawa explained.

about the improvement part, aizawa said so because teachers have teh account of everything tht is happening in the school. he knows bakugo has helped y/n to deal with the bullies. and he appreciates that.

"well thats good atleast" mitsuki sighed and looked at the direction of her son. "whos that he's talking to? i've never seen her before" mitsuki asked.

"thats...y/n l/n, transfer student" aizawa replied.

"aizawa told me to tell that i'm a transfer student from the states" y/n replied to bakugo. "thats sucks" he said. "and where are you going to be the whole month vacation? not that i care" he asked.

"i'll be in my room in the dormitory, i'm prohibited to leave the dorm building" she rolled her eyes. "thats what you get to try to pull shit with villains, alien girl" he replied. "do you want to pull a string here again right now, bakugo? call me by my name, y/n l/n" she said. "you wish, alien girl" he said.

"ugh" she gritted her teeth and looked away and he laughed looking at her pissed off and she cant even do anything about it.

"are they friends?" mitsuki asked. "i dont really know, but what i've seen and heard, i can say they've got closer to being friends" aizawa replied. "he helps her dealing with bullies as she has had a hard time with them ever since she came to japan" he added. mitsuki's jaw hung open. her son did that?

"her parents arent here?" she asked. "no, they're not" he replied. "so she's still staying at the dormitories? is that allowed?" mitsuki asked. "not really, we conduct constructions during the children's break, so we are having some trouble" he replied.

"anyways, thank you, i'll make sure katsuki does better than before," mitsuki stood up. aizawa nodded.

mitsuki talked with the other parents in the dormitory building. the kids were packing up. and it was time they winded up. "katsuki, who's this friend of yours?" mitsuki asked interrupting an argument between y/n and bakugo. "she's not my fri-"

"i'm mitsuki, katsuki's mother" mitsuki introduced herself to y/n. she nodded. "i'm y/n l/n" y/n said. "nice to meet you y/n dear" mitsuki smiled.

"i heard you're staying at the dorms for the vacation, what a bummer" mitsuki said and y/n nodded. "you wont be staying with any relatives here?" mitsuki asked. she shook her head.

"why dont you come over to our house sometime, you both would like to spend some friendly time together, wont you?" mitsuki said. "i'm sure katsuki would love to have you over" she added.

"no-" bakugo was interrupted by mina and uraraka. "hello mrs. bakugo!" they greeted. "l/n san! my mother said you can live with us for the break! it'd be so fun!" mina said. "yeah, mine too!" uraraka squealed.

"i'm not going with any of you" y/n replied. "but it'll be so fun!" they whined. "she said no! what is your fucking problem!?" bakugo yelled at the girls. mitsuki smiled at her son being protective over her friend.

she went over to aizawa who was winding up. "since she will be staying at the dorms, why dont you let her come with us. katsuki and y/n are good friends i see," mitsuki requested.

"uh i dont know if i can allow that and if that is a good idea" aizawa said. "oh please, i'll make sure they do something they shouldnt do" mitsuki assured. "i'll talk to nezu and inform you in a few minutes" aizawa replied.

while y/nwas being talked to by her classmates, and she was clearly ignoring them, aizawa approached her. "here's your permission slip" he handed her a slip. "why?" she took it and read it.

"you're going in with the bakugos. pack your bags and leave" aizawa said. "what?!" bakugo and y/n yelled at the same time. "whaaaat?" their classmates were shocked too.

"y/n dear, pack your bags, i'll be in the car outside." mitsuki smiled. "katsuki help y/n" she instructed.

"i cant fucking believe!! why you have to stay with me during break!!" bakugo yelled at y/n and continuously called her alien girl.

y/n went in her room got a bag and stuffed everything she needed inside. she included the laptop, and tablet along with the important book she writes everything in. she grabbed a few clothes and angrily left her dorm room.

"this is ridiculous. i dont want to stay with you!" y/n yelled at bakugo. "neither do i! alien girl" he yelled back. "you damn bastard, dont fucking call me alien girl!" she hit his arm his back but he wasnt effected by it.

"fucking weakling" he said. she pushed him out of the way and went to the common room first, he ran behind her and it turned into a race who would reach the car first.

"see i fucking won! you dumbass! how much did you think you could run with those short legs of yours!" he teased her laughing at her. she frowned at him. "get in the car kids!" mitsuki rolled down the window.

it was going to be y/n's first time siting in a car. bakugo opened the door. "get in" he grumbled. she sat inside and looked around her. this was a car from the inside.

he got in from the other side and mitsuki drived them both to their house. y/n looked at the streets of japan more carefully.

"so how long have you been in japan, y/n?" mitsuki asked. "a few months" y/n replied. "oh, do you like it so far?" she asked. "yes" y/n replied. except the fact she hated the people on earth.

she talked to y/n about japan, their surroundings and told her more things about it.

once they reached inside, mitsuki warmly welcomed her. "lets go inside"