16

it was supposed to be a normal training session. 

"everybody, you have to ensure you use your quirk to it's full ability" aizawa announced and everyone tried their best. almost no one could do it, so he asked them to take a break.   

"take a break" aizawa sighed with the class performance. 

"i really want to have a chocolate" kaminari said. "guys guys, let's have a movie night tomorrow" uraraka suggested. "i'm in" kirishima said. "todoroki, you should join us too" yayourozu said. "no thank you" todoroki denied. 

y/n stood there looking at some trees from far away. her hands are in the pocket, showing signs of boredom. 

she covers her mouth and has a yawn. she's tired. that's unusual. 

she ties her hair up because it is quite hot today, or she just trained too much today. 

suddenly a blue circle appears in front of everyone and a man wearing black suit, black mask appears suddenly. 

everything happens when the pros are away...

"w-what the hell" mineta shrieked. "another villain" bakugo mumbled. while everyone was just terrified, y/n just looked at the person in shock. her eyes widened. 

her eyes were pinned on the symbol on the person's black suit. 

"what the fuck" she mumbled. the person looks around and finally spots y/n. he tries approaching y/n. "stay back" y/n said. "you have no control, agent" he said. 

"what- ho-" "i know you have many questions, but we dont have time, just a little check" he said.

"l/n do you know this person?!" mina asked. 

"i see you've started using your curse" the man said. a great wall of fire emerged from the man's hand towards the class 1-A, everyone flinched, but the fire never reached them because of a green barrier. it was y/n using her quirk. 

"your reaction time has also become quicker than we thought" the man said and the fire disappeared following the barrier. "we?" y/n asked. "you know who "we" is"  the man replied. 

"are you still the agent?" he asked. "go back to where you came from" y/n said. "go back to zoro? maybe in a while" the man said. 

"let's go get the teacher" uraraka said. "yes." midoriya nodded. they tried getting away but got pushed back, there was another barrier. 

"you'll be the lion, and these are your mice" the man said. "i am summoning you...." the man started speaking. y/n remained calm. 

"don't try to focus there" y/n mumbled. but it seemed y/n was getting weaker compared to the chants. 

"come to us. dont burry it away. within this lies what we want..." y/n's finger started to have involuntary action. she wasn't the one controlling it. 

"i captivate you and you shall be hypnotized, you may feel powerful, but it is not you, and here is the" "stop!" y/n yelled before the last word. "sound" the man completed and y/n stopped her every action every move and stood there stationary. 

"show the mice who is the lion" the man said and disappeared within the blue circle. 

"l/n are you okay?" uraraka asked. "shh" midoriya shushed her. "she's hyponotized" midoriya said. everyone was in dread. if y/n was hypnotized that means they are gone. 

y/n turned around and faced the others. "what the hell is happening to her" bakugo said. y/n gave a small glare at bakugo and looked around. 

"come here" y/n pointed to midoriya. midoriya's eyes widened and he gulped in fear. "what are you doing l/n?" kaminari asked. "what i've been assigned, start finishing each of you from the strongest" y/n replied. 

"l/n, you've been hypnotized! you need to snap out of it!" mina said. she ignored her. "green boy, come here at once" y/n said. 

midoriya hesitated but came near y/n. she circled around him. "you're the strongest here, from mind, and with power." she said and with the most unexpected move she pushed him to the ground. that's where she wouldn't stop, and when others would try to stop her, she froze them on spot. 

everyone was helpless. "l/n! this is not you" midoriya said having no option but to fight back for his life. 

"sure" y/n replied and started attacking him, with her fullest, he tried his fullest too, and in the end it is y/n on top of him ready to take him out with a punch in the face.  

midoriya closed his eyes with the sudden act, but he felt nothing to his face. he opened his one eye and saw y/n slowly loosing consciousness with an injection to her neck. it was the same man, he came back and took y/n out. 

y/n fell on the ground next to midoriya and the man disappeared again. 

everyone suddenly were free and then gathered around y/n to check if she was okay. the teacher was called and y/n was taken to the infirmary. 

since midoriya was in the infirmary too because of his injuries, nezu questioned him. and midoriya told everything truthfully. 

when midoriya left, and hour later, y/n finally woke up. the recovery girl called nezu. 

after asking if she felt okay, y/n just gave up. "i want to...need to get out of your school" she said. "why? is there some difficulty?" nezu asked. 

"difficulty?" y/n scoffed. "i almost killed that boy! i am a danger to your whole school, just send me away so i can figure everything out myself. because if i stay another day here, no one knows what else can happen!" she said.  

"it's okay to feel guilty, but you must not blame yourself. you were hypnotized." nezu said. "do you know why it got you hypnotized?" nezu asked. "..." y/n thought for a second. 

"...the chip" y/n mumbled. "what chip, l/n?" nezu asked. "it is installed in  parts of my body, my arm, my leg, and my neck. it was installed by the king orders. every assassin in Zoro has these chips. it is used to control them and focus them on the mission" y/n replied. 

"so this person used that to hypnotize you, activate those chips, and attack your classmate?" nezu asked. y/n balled her fist. 

"you should take rest, let's talk about this tomorrow during school hours"