07

Y/n walked into the class and went to sit at her seat. She is the least excited today because of her headaches. 

Aizawa walked into the class and started teaching. Y/n paid the least attention she could yet be able to remember everything. As stated before, Zions are the smartest people. 

The day went ordinary, like how it should be. So y/n went with the flow. But she barely talked to anyone making her classmates think she was one of the quiet kids, yet Mina kept her friendship with y/n. (which was clearly one-sided) 

The others may have thought that they were y/n's friends, but as for y/n, she hadn't considered anyone as her friends, yet. 

It was ectoplasm's class. Y/n was spacing out continuously clicking on her pen. Ectoplasm gives an example of a very complex equation. 

"These questions won't come in your written tests, though," Ectoplasm announces and the class sighs in relief. 

"Why not? it's easy," y/n speaks in class for the first time in the day. 

"Noo! It's so hard!" Kaminari groaned. "If it's so easy for you new girl why don't you just solve it, huh?" bakugo said challenging her. 

"Alright," y/n gets up and grabs a chalk, and solves the equation on the board within a minute. "Very good l/n," ectoplasm said. 

"Well, I guess some of you know how to solve this," ectoplasm said. "It is just her who knows to solve it, sir," kaminari said. 

"It wasn't that hard, now was it?" y/n said to bakugo while sitting down. He gives her a frown. 

Lunch Break. 

Y/n stayed in the class while the rest went to the cafeteria to eat food.

She was on her new phone at the inter-universal website. Looking at what she could do, and if she could find information about Zoro. 

Unfortunately, nothing could be found to help her. 

"What're you doing here l/n?" Aizawa enters the classroom keeping a set of papers on his desk. "I didn't want to be with the others," y/n replied closing her phone. 

"thank you," y/n said after struggling to get it out of her mouth. "hm," Aizawa replied with a hum. 

He was checking the set of sheets once. "Why aren't you with the others?' he asked. "I don't want to look weird between them so I just stayed back. What if they say something that I don't know, and then when I ask them what it is, I will sound bizarre," y/n replied. 

"Just tell them the truth about where you are from, they'll understand and help you adjust," Aizawa said for the 3rd time.

"I don't know what to tell them," y/n sighed. "I have an extra lecture today after the break. I'll give you 15 minutes," Aizawa said. "Fine, I'll try," y/n said. 

Soon, the lunch break was over and Aizawa was already in the class and everyone entered the class. 

"l/n has to tell something to everyone, please stay silent and hear what she has to say," Aizawa announced. 

Everyone's ears perked. Y/n stood in front of the class. 

"I am pretty sure you all have heard about the multiverse," y/n started. "Yeah! It's a very interesting theory, it is about a hypothetical group of multiple universes," midoriya said. 

"Yeah, it's not a theory. I am from another universe," y/n said and everyone thought she was joking until they noticed her expressions which did not show any signs of sarcasm. 

"um, I am from another universe and another planet. I don't belong to the earth. I come from a planet called Zoro. It's in the universe 61. Earth is in universe 231.
My planet met its doom and...to survive I escaped here. The plan was I was supposed to wake up after a year in a hibernation pod and go back to my planet, but due to a malfunction, I woke up years later." y/n explained. 

The class was in utter shock. "So...you're an alien?!" Kaminari asked y/n. "if that's what you call visitors or intruders to your planet, yes," y/n replied. 

"So, it'll be great if you help l/n adjust with us," Aizawa said. "I don't need anyone's help!" y/n argued. 

"Be grateful you have someone to take you in, alien girl," bakugo said. y/n grunted in anger looking at bakugo frowning. 

And y/n sat down allowing Aizawa to continue his class. After classes, everyone loaded y/n with questions. 

"What did say your planet's name again?" Midoriya asked writing it down. "Zoro," y/n sighed. "Can you tell me about i-" y/n stood up and left to her dorm. "Aw man, i wanted to ask her more questions," midoriya said. 

"If you're gonna bombard her with questions she's of course going to get irritated you dumb fuckers," bakugo spoke.

"I second that. I know it's exciting guys, but give her space," Kirishima said. "You're right kiri..." mina sighed. 

"I'm gonna make her my best friend," mina said and went to her room to make y/n her best friend.

Eventually, everyone went to their own rooms to do their homework.