05

It was the last lecture of the day. 

5 minutes before the bell rung, 

"l/n, stay back after class," he said. y/n sighed. 

And after class, y/n stayed back as Aizawa told her. 

"I need to talk to you about your hero costume," he said. "I don't want a hero costume," y/n replied. "You don't have a choice, you need one," he responded. 

"You want any specific design? which will make you feel more home-like," he asked. "My costume," y/n replied. "Can you draw a design for it?" he asked. "I dont care how it is, it should be made of Pure Rambius," she replied. 

"Pure Rambius," y/n replied to Hatsume who makes all the hero costumes for hero course students. 

"I'm sorry Aizawa, that isn't a fabric I've ever heard of, and neither has the internet," hatsume apologized. "alright," aizawa nodded. 

Aizawa and y/n walked out of hatsume's office. "Is there any other fabric we can replace with?" aizawa asked. "no," y/n replied.

"Okay...do you know where we can get it?"aizawa sighed. "at Zoro," she replied. "Can we substitute your hero costume to something else?"aizawa asked.

"No," she replied again. Aizawa is just surprised how tough she is. "listen kid, what do i do to get your damn hero suit?" he asked. 

"let me use my curse," she replied. "It's quirk. Call it a quirk not curse, secondly, you dont need anyone's permission to use your quirk, and go on," he replied. 

Y/n's eyes turned green as the green light from her legs went to the top of her head, while changing her appearance to her assassin self. 

"So you dont need one actual suit?" he asked. "no," she replied. "i was right, another problem child," aizawa thought nodding. 

"can i go now?" she asked. "one last thing," aizawa said. "are you fitting in with the other students?" he asked. 

"That's a silly question, of course not," y/n said. "I am from a completely different planet, and i barely know anything about earth, or what happens here, how things work! it's making me look foolish in front of the people of earth. It's portraying me as a very weird person!" y/n snapped. 

"I...I can't move on from what happened and start fitting in with kids i dont know of a different planet!" she said. "You said you didn't remember anything," aizawa said. 

Y/n sighed. "i do, i remember everything,"  y/n confessed. 

"My planet, Zoro...it got infected by a disease, we lived like that for a 100 years, but then one day when my uncle, found the antidote for the cure for disease, the zombies attacked infecting the whole hospital, the whole population. He handed me the antidote to get to the base by a portal and i went in the hibernation pod and i was supposed to wake up a year later. but apparently i woke up 100 years later, and i dont have the antidote for me. So if the zombitus is still out there, i cant stop it without the antidote," 

"I grew up without my parents, i never made friends, i never had any social interactions and i cant suddenly get the skills to interact socially without struggling! I've never had a friend in my life! For 6 years i was trained as an assassin, just so i could end up like this! in a hero school,"

y/n explained everything while aizawa just heard her and gave her petty. 

"kid, I'm sorry about what happened to your planet, your family. But you're on earth now, it's not as bad as you think. If you try being involved with the other students here, you'll be able to cope with them and it won't make you feel lonely. And you can use your skills of an assassin here. It can help you train as a hero," he said. "And...if you wish, tell this to your classmates about who you are, maybe they'll understand and help you out," 

y/n looked away embarrassed because this was the most she had ever talked to a person ever. 

"you can go now. Here's your dorm key," aizawa handed the dorm key. y/n nodded and left

y/n left the school building confused where the dorms are. "Hey! we were waiting for you!" mina said putting her airpods away. 

Kaminari stood next to her. "yep! want to head to the dorms now?" kaminari asked and y/n just followed them to the dorm building. 

Mina explained to y/n where everything was, about the food schedule, and where she could find her bedroom. 

"What better can it be! You got the one next to me!" mina was so excited. "This is awesome!" she cheered. 

"You should go and rest. I'll meet you during dinner time," Mina said. y/n nodded and went to her room. 

Her room was...pretty normal. There was a bed, a cupboard, and a study table. A comfortable rug was on the floor. 

She closed the door behind her. She kept the bag on the chair of her study table. She goes to the cupboard to check if there is any clean clothes. She finds a good amount of clothes, which are fresh and clean. 

So she wears it. Black trousers and a grey shirt was enough for y/n. 

She sat on the edge of the bed thinking about her day. 

'can i possibly get the antidote back?' she thought. 

"move on" "move on" "move on" these words were ringing in her mind nonstop. 

She wishes to forget her past, from the bottom of her heart but something is stopping her. The guilt? That she woke up 100 years later not able to save the Zions, and neither to perform her duty to protect the antidote.

She feels like she is having a headache.