06

The clock ticked 7:30 pm. It was time for everyone to have dinner. 

Mina knocked on y/n's door. Y/n answered it. "The food is served. Come on! Let's go to eat together," mina offered. Y/n nodded and went with mina to the kitchen to get her food. 

Y/n sat with her food on a table. The girls surrounded her. "Hi l/n! I am Ochako Uraraka. I'm glad I can finally meet you," a brown-haired girl smiled at y/n. 

"I am Momo Yayourozu. I am so glad to meet you!" a black-haired girl smiled. "I am Tsuyu asui, but you can call Tsu," a green-frog-like girl said. 

Y/n nodded at them. 

Y/n ate food in silence while the girls talked and told her about things she was least interested in. 

After eating their food, y/n was going to her room but was stopped by Mina. She forced her to stay for a little bit longer because she wanted to play a game of UNO with the bakusquad. 

Basically, the whole class was still in the common area. Half of them are watching TV, whereas some are still eating, while some are playing games, like the bakusquad. 

"Let's play UNO, the curfew time is 10 pm. and it's only 8 pm," mina said. "I'm going to win, you losers," bakugo said sitting down at the table. 

"Sure bakugo, we'll see," mina rolled her eyes. "I can't believe this, they're making me play...A stupid human game," y/n thought. 

"Do you want to play?" kaminari asked y/n. y/n sighed. "how do we play this?" y/n asked. Another question that left the bakusquad a bit shocked, yet again. 

"What are you? You firstly don't know what a quirk is, secondly you don't know how to play...UNO?!" bakugo scoffed. 

"Why does it bother you, bakugo?" y/n asked hiding the anger she felt while someone else is raising their voice at her. 

"Don't question me!" bakugo said. "I just did," y/n replied. 

"I don't get it! What is the problem with you, new girl? You're fucking weird," he spat. "Firstly, I have a name, respectfully it's y/n l/n. and secondly, whatever is my problem, I am pretty sure, none of it concerns you," y/n replied and went to her room in anger. 

Who was bakugo to talk to y/n with such disrespect? 

"Great bakugo! You made her upset!" Mina said. "She deserves it, she's damn weird," bakugo replied. 

Y/n went to her room thinking how she'll never be able to fit in with these kids. Outside her door was a paper bag. She took it and went into her room. She sat on the bed and looked into the paper bag to find...

A packaged phone, laptop and a tablet. Along with a note. 

"don't feel left out," she read in her mind. 

She recognized the handwriting. It was aizawa's handwriting. Why was he doing this? Y/n couldn't understand. 

Aizawa did feel bad for y/n. So he just dropped them so that she doesn't feel left out with the other kids. 

Y/n opens all of it. She is grateful that aizawa was kind to give her this. 

She remembers what olsen had said to her once. He had told her about a website available on the internet of any planet.

So y/n opens a browser and recites the url. 

She types it quickly on the keyboard and enters. The site loads for a while until a blue screen takes over the browser screen and gives her a question...written in Zorian language. Y/n's eyes widened as she sees zorian language after a while. 

She answers to the question correctly and enters the site. It's the Inter-universe Zoro website. 

Now y/n is familiar what to do. She clicks on the log in page and logs herself in using her name and password. 

She is in, and it shows her name, surname, details and everything. 

She goes to the accounts and clicks it. It gives her an option to choose the planet. She chooses earth, because that's where she is. 

The page loads and she finally sees accounts and a dropdown button. She clicks it and it shows every account she has on earth. 

"Finacial account," she mumbles clicking on it. 

She has to select her region. She gives in the name of Japan. She finds 3 accounts from different banks. 

Everyone Inter-universe traveler has an account, like this. Since y/n wasn't one, Olsen had got her an account beforehand. 

Y/n clicked on the 'send card' option and then entered the address of UA. 

"You'll receive the package in 24 hours," she mumbled and sighed. "Step one of surviving on earth," y/n thought. 

Y/n closed the laptop and looked at the phone. She opened it and inserted the sim card, and she had a functioning phone like any other teenager there with her.