23

of course the word spread around really quickly. y/n was now the first year who stopped an elevator. 

every class student stood outside the class of the 1-a and watched y/n pack her stuff to go for the lunch. 

she followed her classmates out of the class with a tissue in her hand absorbing the blood flowing from her nose. 

as she left the classroom, she got flooded with people she didnt know asking if it was true. 

"god damnit! get out of my way losers!" another angry voice yelled, loud enough for everyone to make a path for him, it was bakugo behind y/n who also had his way blocked because of the crowd surrounding y/n.

as they made a way for bakugo, y/n took this opportunity to escape the crowd's eye. "i dont know what the big deal in stopping an elevator" bakugo scoffed intending y/n to hear it. 

"i know its not much bakugo, i dont get the fuss either, so please stop trying to make obvious you are mocking me, its weird" y/n said. "hah?! i'm not making it obvious!" he defended himself. 

"if that was the case, you wouldnt talk that loud for me to hear you, now please lets part ways" she said and went to sit in the cafeteria to eat food. 

he scoffed and glanced at her once more before going to grab food. some very noticeable people tried scooting over next to her to talk to her, too bad she didnt reply to anyone and continued eating the horrendous food of the earth. 

"did you do it with your bare hands?" "you must be hurt then!" "what's your quirk?" so many questions made y/n feel nauseous and she slammed her food tray on the table making everyone go silent.

she stood up and put the tray in its place and leaving to the classroom again. 

"looks like y/n is having a hard time dealing with the crowd. i think it's my time to shine as a friend. i can finally make her my bestfriend" mina's eyes shined with stars as she left to the classroom. 

"mina san! let me join you too!" uraraka and the others went with mina to y/n. 

as they entered the classroom they saw y/n seated in her designated spot and going through some kind of notebook. 

"hey l/n san!" the girls approached and y/n sighed with the sight of a crowd again. 

"are you okay? you kinda left abruptly ribbit" tsu asked. "i'm okay?! i dont like crowds and they all have to just come up to my face!" she groaned. they all took seats around her. 

"yeah we understand, you dont like crowds so it must be very irritating to you" mina nodded. 

"how's your nose, is it better?" momo asked. y/n silently nodded. "if it makes you feel better, why dont we have tea in the evening with everyone over?" she suggested. 

"everyone?" mina groaned. "let's just keep the girls into it, the boys are ruckus" uraraka said. "sure!" momo got excited that she was going to get to make tea for her mates. 

suddenly hagakure came in running in the classroom. "guysss. kaminari asked jirou on a date this weekend!!!" she exclaimed. "woah! that's so cool" everyone celebrated for them while y/n sat there confused not knowing what a date was. 

'ask her out on a date?...that means taking her out on a day of the week, particularly mention on weekend. he's taking her out to somewhere to hang out on a particular date?' y/n furrowed her eyebrow as this term confused her. 

"look at y/n's reaction!" mina giggled. "i dont care what it is" she looked away. 

"a date is when...two people spend time together romantically" uraraka explained. "disgusting" y/n frowned. 

"when you find the one you like, you wont say that, ribbit" tsu said. "i wont have romantic feelings for anyone, no one on earth. i am from zoro, and thats where i'm supposed to be. once i be back there, i wont be troubled with being romantically involved in a relationship, which is clearly useless" y/n rolled her eyes. 

"...you will go back?" uraraka asked. "of course! i cant stay on earth forever! my real home is zoro and i have some work back home" y/n replied. 

"didnt you say your planet was..." mina stopped her tracks. "i thought so too...turns out there are survivors" she replied. "that's great for you" the girls cheered up y/n. 

but y/n stayed reluctant on being happy. there's still a corrupt king she needs to remove for making her homeland suffer.