41

"i was going to kill him but you were just standing in front of me! i couldnt!" y/n groaned wiping off the blood from her nose.

"why didnt you kill him then?!" bakugo asked. "because you were standing right in front of me! i cant kill in front of just anyone, especially a human!" she replied.

"ugh!" he groaned passing her a piece of cotton which she put in her nose to stop the bleeding.

y/n opened the red box and took the antidote in her hand. "is this it?" bakugo asked. y/n nodded. "so...you'll go back to your planet?" he asked with a heavy voice.

"no, probably not any sooner. the process isnt as easy as it sounds. i have to get the zoro moonsand, which is in the hibernation cabin, that is in the school grounds, so i can get it once the school reopens, then i need to harvest the moonsand, it should take around 3 days to do so, but since i'm on earth, it can take more than a month"

"once it has harvested, i need to make a drug out of it which i'll have to put in my body and go back to the hibernation capsule and i'll be back at zoro" she replied.

"why cant you just go to zoro without the drug?" he asked. "for teleporting the capsule to zoro, requires a specefic radiation wave. i interrupt the radiation wave, but when i inject the drug in me, the radiation wave is not disrupted allowing it to teleport." she explained.

"fucking hell that's weird as shit" he said. "nothing you earthians can understand, better if we close this damn topic and i can go and pack up my shit because we have to leave back for the dorms tomorrow" she said.

"im so glad we're back!" everyone exclaimed. "how was your vacations?" everyone asked each other. "okay shut up all of you" aizawa said.

"get back to your seats. i know you just came back from your vacations, so i wont go hard on you, get in your pe dresses and start stretching."

"aw man! i dont want to stretch!" everyone groaned. aizawa knows everyone lazy during the break so he purposefully makes everyone do this so they suffer.

"so how was your break, you and l/n" the whole class was teasing bakugo. "i bet they had so much fun" kaminari smirked. "shut up! dumb face! go back to your fucking place! nothing fucking happened! she was in her room, i was in my room! that's it!" bakugo made clear.

"aw you didnt make a move?" uraraka asked. "shut up!!!" he yelled at everyone and stormed out once the bell rung.

it was break, so everyone went to the cafeteria to grab their daily food. there was some commotion in the hallway. "guys! you have to come in the hallways! the tea is piping hot!!" hagakure squealed. "what is it??" the girls asked. "a girl is asking out bakugo!" she replied and everyone rushed to the hallway.

y/n followed them at her own pace. once she reached there, she saw the crowd is looking at bakugo and a girl. a girl is blushing crazily standing in front of bakugo while bakugo looks blank like this happened out of the blue.

"...i know it sounds dumb but i've liked you since you came to ua and i really like you so please go out with me!" she forwarded her hand which had a rose in it.

bakugo looked at her dumbfounded and a laugh erupted from his mouth. "like hell. i dont even know your name you expect me to go out with you?" he replied and walked away and everyone started muttering.

"what was that?" y/n asked mina. "well, bakugo got asked out by a girl" mina replied. "asked out?" y/n asked. "it's like when you confess your romantic feelings for a person and ask them to be your partner, romantically" uraraka explained.

"oh" y/n nodded. "are you jealous, ribbit?" tsu asked. "jealous of what?" y/n asked. "that another girl will get bakugo," mina smugged. "why would i be jealous of that" y/n scoffed and went to get her food.

"how many times have you not been the center of attention" y/n scoffed at bakugo. "at least i got popularity" he replied. y/n rolled her eyes and sat straight as the teacher was about to enter.

"i cant believe you like being popular, i hate crowds" she said. "i'll make it a living hell for you" he chuckled. "dont you dare" she mumbled. "oh i do" he replied.

"okay sit down" aizawa said. "after the stretch, i think it is time i announce you that the second years' sports festival is this month, in two weeks, start training or some shit, you have less than two weeks to prove yourself better than the others. good luck" aizawa said.

"what's a sports festival?" y/n asked and everyone stared at her like a statue. "it's a rivalry competition, between the students to use their quirk and fight" aizawa replied. y/n nodded.

"do i have to participate?" y/n asked. "do as you wish, i dont care" he replied. "great" she mumbled.

"it's fucking three in the morning" bakugo groaned. "yes, i know, thats when aizawa is off his regular night rounds around the dorm. now are you going to be of some use to me?" y/n asked.

"fuck, fine!" he replied as he got out of the room. he followed her to in front of the ua. "why are we here?" he asked. "this is where i first stepped on after teleporting from zoro" she said.

"whats that" he asked looking at the device in y/n's hand. "just see" she replied. "3...2...1" she pressed on the keypad. suddenly an earthquake erupted. "we need to get out! they will find us!" bakugo said. "it's only us who felt that idiot, nothing will happen" y/n said walking to the nearby rock and entering the passcode. "534" she put in and a door swiftly rose from the ground.

"what the fuck" bakugo mumbled. "you want to come in or stay out there?" she asked as she entered the hibernation cabin.

he followed her looking around. this was the first time he saw something like that.

"take this" y/n handed him the device in her hand and went through the drawers and in the cold storage she found a capsule. she opened it and there lied zoro moonsand. she smiled and took it.

"lets go" she said to the blonde boy and they left the hibernation cabin. they walked back to the dorms and sneakily got in. "where can i get soil that is actually safe?" y/n asked. "put it in a pot," he replied. "i dont have one" she replied.

"then get one from the garden in the ua park or something" he suggested. "there isnt enough time for that, it's out of the cold storage, i cant leave it unattended" y/n said.

"i have...a pot in my room, but it kind of fixated in the balcony" he said. "will work, i trust you enough with it, lets go" she followed him in his room and he allowed her to put the moonsand in his empty pot.

but the moonsand started turning...black? "it's decaying..." she mumbled. "put water" bakugo suggested. "the first drop of liquid to be given to the moonsand cannot be water..." she replied. "give me a sharp object!" she said. "i dont keep any on me!" he replied. "ugh a pen?!" she said and he tossed her a pen and she with the help of it's nib drew blood from her finger and it fell in the moonsand and it turned grey.

"awesome" she mumbled. "now just a month" she mumbled. "done?" he asked. she nodded. "thank you" she said and left his dorm back to her own. he wished she stayed longer...he genuinely liked being with her.