28

ever since y/n got famous, everyone tried talking to her, all of the people of other classes came in hope that y/n would talk to them, but she ignored each and everyone.

y/n was out in the hallway getting something from the locker and then a group of people approached her. 

"hey hey, l/n, am i right?" a red haired dude approached. she stared at him and sighed. "yes" she replied. "myself, kairo, heard a lot about you" he gave a hand to shake. y/n looked at his hands and back at him, and folded her own hands showing signs of disapproval. 

he awkwardly laughed and pulled his hand back. "i heard you dont socialize too much, so me and my friend group" he pointed to a group of people approaching. "...wanted you to hang out with us during break." he suggested. 

"i prefer not" she replied. "ugh you bitch. everyone is trying to be your friend and you just dont accept any of them? are you trying to show you have a really high standard or is your standard that low that you cant even befriend us" annoying yellow hair girl pushed from the group and approached. 

"i never announced i'm here to make friends," y/n replied and took another step towards the girl. "and please control your tongue, because if you dont, i'm afraid i'll have to pull it out and ruin the pretty face of yours" she added. everyone watching this gasped. 

"dude she's sassy." "i like her so much" everyone started whispering. 

hearing these whispers, the yellow haired girl got annoyed. "ugh! you annoying psychopath!" she pushed y/n by her shoulder. "are you just going to threaten me or you have something in you to do it?" she asked. 

"was it just your petty hero skills that showed up while you were fighting, or do you actually have guts huh" she pushed once more. y/n tried to keep her calm because she was constanty being pushed, and if she let her anger loose control, she might beat the girl to death, and aizawa nor nezu would like that. 

she proceeded to pull her collar once and y/n swore to herself that she was loosing herself. 

the yellow haired girl pushed another time. 'okay once more, i'm saving myself from public humiliation' y/n decided. 

as the girl was about to push y/n again, "oi, stop" bakugo appeared outta nowhere and stopped the yellow girl from bullying y/n further. 

"she asked you to leave her alone, does that not go in your fucking minds?" he said standing in front of her. 

"i-..." the girl stopped her tracks. "you're the girl from earlier, pathetic" he insulted her. "know where you fucking stand before talking shit to anybody" he said. 

everyone looked at the drama. the yellow haired girl bullying y/n, and y/n being saved by bakugo. thats some tea for the school. 

"i-i... i was just trying to befriend her but she was being mean saying she doesnt want to be my friend!" she tried to convince bakugo on her side.

"so you'll push her around and verbally abuse her? i heard everything so dont try to act too smart" he replied. he made a fool out of the girl and everyone secretly giggled at her. 

being embarrassed, the girl left the scene. he glared at kairo. kairo tried to talk out of it, but bakugo grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her out of the scene.

once they were out of the public eye, y/n pulled her hand away from him. "you didnt need to do that" she said. "and what? watch you being bullied and publicly being dragged down?" he scoffed. 

"why does it matter to you, i am just the alien girl" she said. "and besides, i was deciding whether to smash that little head of hers on the locker or not" she added. 

"i dont care about you, got that alien girl? i just did that because you're new and you have no idea how horrendous bullying is in ua." he said. 

"i didnt need any of your help," she said and walked to the cafeteria. "no thank you?!" he asked from pretty far behind from her. she looked back, stared at him for a good moment and rolled her eyes and walked away. 

"this girl had the nerve to roll her eyes on me" he chuckled.