Ch.1

ʸ/ⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ:
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙...
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙...
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙...
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙...
𝙱𝚎-
"Ughhh..." I groaned as I turned off my alarm and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked out my window for a second before getting out of bed and started to get ready for school.

After getting dressed I look again to my window to see the sun rising a bit. 'Knock, Knock'. I walk up to my door and open it to see my aunt smilling at me. " Good Morning mija, are you excited for school?" My aunt asks handing me an apple while she took a bite of hers. "Not really. I'm just anxious y'know?" I said as I bit into the apple.

"Yeah, but I'm sure it will be fine, well I'm got to go. I love you mija bye." "Okay, I love you too bye" she walked out and I walked back into my room and gathered my things while eating my apple. I throw away my apple, grab my keys and walk out out the apartment, locking the door. "Well I hope this day doesn't suck" I say to myself and walk to school.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After finding my class I see people around talking to another. I see a seat in the back counter and quickly made my way and put my things down. After getting sited I look out the window for a few minutes until the bell rings and I look toward the front.

"Good Morning students! I'm Mr.Smith and I will be your teacher for the year.." He said but I zoned out and looked back at the window. After a few minutes Mr.Smith walked up to me "Hello Y/n since you are new here this student April, will gide you to your classes." and walked away.

A girl with space buns came up from behind him with a big smile "Hi my name is April O'Neil! And I'll be showing you around." April said and stuck her hand out. I shook her hand and slightly smiled "Hi I'm Y/n l/n". You and April talked for a bit until the bell rong and you guys went to classes.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ

As I talked into the cafeteria I spot April waving and I smile as I made my way over to her. I sat down and we started to talk and eat our lunch. "So what did you do this summer?" I asked eating my fruit "Well I got captur- I mean I-I got cat but gave it away, yeah." April said adverding her eyes and nervously laughed. I didnt want to question it and was continued to talk about others things.

Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

I sighed in relief taking a deep breath as I walked out of school. As I was walking to my apartment I hear a familiar voice and turn around to see April running up to me. I wave to her as she catches up to me.

We started to walk towards to apartment buildings while talking about how school was already starting to become hell. As we laughed we made up the building and surprise, surprise April's apartment was down the hall of my apartment. We wave and say our goodbyes as I entered my apartment and go towards my room. I took off my shose and my backpack and lay down on my bed. I roll to my side looking out the window again.

"I guess today wasn't bad, thankfully."

~♡~