~ 𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ~

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
It was the day before Valentines and I was panicing to find something for Donnie. I have a buoqua of paper flowers of his favorite color. Purple. I had been planing for this for a while but I always forget something and it was the snacks and candy for him. As I was perparing the things and hear a knocking at my window. Worried I hide the stuff under my bed in case it was Donnie. I walk up to the window and suprize it was Mikey. "Oh Mikey what are you doing here?" I asked and stepped aside and he jumped in "I wanted to spend the night with you, can I?" He smiles "I mean you're already here" I giggle "Plus I need help with something. But you must swear you with not tell anyone" I said pulling out the Valintines gift "*gasp* Is that for Donnie!" He smiles and looks at it with his hands over is mouth. I smile "It is but I still need a couple more things to make this perfect" I sigh "Okay then wbat can I get f you?" I smiled and start telling him the things I need.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I tap my finger on my desk as I look at the present for Y/n. Will she like it? Is it enough flowers? Does she like anything else?. I sigh and lay my head own and close my eyes trying to stop the overthinking. I look at it one more time and just wrapped the whole thing and put it in a box. I at the back at the box and pat it. I stretch and I get to bed and I was tired. I close my eyes again and try to sleep.

Nᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ....

I woke up early and headed to my lab and saw the box again I felt nervous as I started to think about how I was gonna give the box to her. Should she come over to the lair? Or should I go to her apartment? Maybe leave it at the front door for her? As i brainstrom ideas I heard a knocking "Donnieee, you in there?" Leo said I sigh and walked over to the door and saw Leo and Rapg "What is it you need?" "What you have for Y/n?" Leo said "Did you get her flowers? A teddy bear? I can wait to see!" Raph said. I then say their gaze go to the box on my desk "Is that it?" "Whats inside?" They said and rush over pushing me aside "Non of our buisness" I said standing in front of it. While staring at then I relized, where Mikey? "Wait where Mikey?" "I dont know" Leo shrugged "Oh he's with Y/n, I think he slept over" Raph said. "So is he still at her apartment? Becuse Y/n has school today" I said crossing my arms "I think". My robotic claws pull of my phone "Hold on let me call him" I said. "Hellooo" "Mikey where are you?" "In my room painting, why?" "Oh, I thought ou were at Y/n;s apartment" "I was, I was helping her" "With what?" "Somethinggg" Mikey giggled. I then had an idea on how I wanted to show Y/n her Valentines gift "Mikey can you help me with something too?"

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was in my third class bored out of my mind. I looked around the classroom and saw how some people were gigglely and couples together. I was a little jelouse because I wanted to be with Donnie and give him the gift I made for him. I put my head down and sighed and within seconds April comes over and hugs me "Y/n whats wrong?" I looked at her and sighed again "You know its Valentines and my valentines is somewhere under ground while im over here watching everyone get and give gifts to each other" I huffed "Awww so cutee!" April smiled and patted me "What did you get him?" "A matching hoodie, necklaces, his favorite snacks, and black purple paper flowers" I said smiling a little as I think of his reaction when he sees it. "You two are so abdorable!" April squels.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I was in my last class still impation as I watched the clock. As sound as the clock hit 3:00 I ran out of that class, I was supose to wait for April but I just couldnt wait to see Donnie. As I quickly made it to my apartment I headed to my room I took and shower and after started to get ready. I didnt want to do too much but still enough to look amazing. As I was getting ready I heard knocking on my window. I started to freak out. "Coming!" Shit what if its Donnie? I finshed myself up and headed to the window. I see Donnie in a suit? My eyes wonder as I look at his suit "Hello? Im freezing" Jump from his voice "Oh sorry" I smile and open the window.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I stepped in and brushed myself off Y/n then hugs me and I hug her back "Happy Valentines Y/n, you look beautiful this afteroon" I smiled at her "Happy Valentines Donatello, te ves guapo (you look handome)" Y/n said and kissed my cheek. I nervously laughed and kissed her back and she giggled, she then gasped "Hold on turn around" Y/n said, "huh?" "Turn around" she said spinning her finger. I sighed and turned around "A-and close your eyes!" She added as I scoffed and covered my eyes. I heard some rusling and then she tapped me "Surpize!" Y/n smiled as she handed me purple and black paper roses and a bag. I felt my face start to be a little red and I looked through the bag and looked at the things she gave me "Y/n, thank you" I smiled. After I finished looked at the things I put them aside and cleared my throat "Now, can you turn around" Y/n smiled and turn around "And close your eyes" She giggled "Okayyy".

I then pull my sleve and told Shelldon, who was on the roof to fly down with the gift, in seconds I see him at the windon and open it and get the gift. I closed the window and placed it neatly on the ground "You may turn back around". Y/n turns around and gasped. She bends down and looks at me and smiles then opens the box. As the opens the box, little robotic butterflies flutter around Y/n as she picks up the roses and (f/flower) and under was her favorite snacks, skin care items, make up, and (f/animal) plush. I bend down to get a closer look at her reaction. As Y/n looks at the items she looks at me and laughs "Donnieee you didn't have to get all this" she says looking at the butterflies then back at me. She pushes the box and then kisses me. ♡ I was a bit suprise but I kissed her back and wrapped my arms arms around her waist and pulled her closer. We seperated and she smiles laying her head on my shoulder "I love you Donnie" I smile and pull her closer

"I love you more Y/n"
~♡~

Hey everyone, sorry for the 2 day delay, I wrote the story but it didn't svae so I had to restart everything😭 Also there might be some typos because I rushed it lol. But thank you all for reading and have a wonderful day Byeeeeeeee<<333