Ch.15

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

Donnie stared at the words for a few seconds feeling that warm feeling again. He continued to staring and think that Y/n actually cares about him.

𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎?
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔
𝚈𝚘𝚞:𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 :)

Y/n smiled thankful that Donnie was finally taking a break. But just to be sure she texted Mikey to see if he actually listened.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴋᴇʏ

𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙱𝙲 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙰𝚠𝚠𝚠𝚠𝚠𝚠!
𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎!
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞𝚞
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙾𝚑 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎?
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚍
𝚆𝚋𝚢?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝙸𝚐
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚔
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛!
𝙳𝚛.𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢?
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 :𝙳
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙲𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚊

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sighed feeling a bit reliefed that I can finally have someone to talk to about this. Sure theres April but I don't know I just feel more comfortable with Mikey since I'm use to teling  him everything. As I was tiding up my from I heard a tapping for my window I skipped over to my window like when I was younger and opened it up. I was a bit surprised Mikey was wearing a turtel neck, some pants, glasses and an ear piece?

"Wow. What's all this?" I stepped back so Mikey can come in "I'm Dr.Delicate toucn. So what seems to be the problem?" Mikey said while sitting down on my chair and turning on the lamp on it. "Oh well umm.." I wasnt actually sure how to tell Mik-Dr.Delicate touch how I feel about his brother. "Go on" Dr.Delicate touch said snapping me from my thinking, so I sat down on my bed and sighed "Well I like this person right? And I'm not sure if they like me back and I dont think I'm ready to tell them so I want to know them more but we had a sleepover and I'm not sure if it got awkward but we were really closer you know and I feel like I messed up because they left early and didn't answer me all day the next day."

I sighed and layed down on my bed as I groaned. "Ah, I see. Well don't be so hard on yourself. You just need some confidence and a self prep talk.".

2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"Well that's all the time Dr.Delicate touch has for today. I'll see you next time." Mikey said staying up while I lay down on the floor "But before I go, Selfie!" Mikey said lifting up his phone as I weakly smiled and gave a peace sign. "I go to go, I hope you and your crush get things figured out. Well byeee!" Mikey jumped out as I said bye and weakly waved away as he got out the window.

I groand as I sat up and go on my bed to rest from all the 'prep' talk Mikey gave me.

ᵐⁱᵏᵉʸ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I finally got home and took off Dr.Delicate touch's outfit and saw Raph talking or lecturing Leo about probably being more responsible. I go on to check with Donnie to see if he was still sleeping but he wasn't in his room. Obviously I knew where he was. I go into the garage and he was there drinking coffee I look at the time and its 10:56pm. So I walk up to him Donnie.

" Hey Donnie! Whatcha doing?" I said sitting down next to him "Oh hey Mikey I'm just working on the turtel tank" Donnie said just glancing at me and continuening to work. "Wooow it looks really cool!" I say looking up at the tank "Yeah what have you been doing?" Donnie asked getting under the tank and working on it. "I visit Y/n, well Dr.Delicate touch did to give her a prep talk" I smiled as I pulled out my phone to show Donnie the picture I took "And this is us after the meeting" Donnie came from under the tank and saw the photo his face had a concernd expression.

"Whoa, is Y/n okay? She looks deflated or exhausted. What type of prep talk did Dr.Delicate touch give her?" Donnie said handing me back my phone still with a worry face "I can't say! That's classified info" I say crossing my arms. "Well Imma check on her. If Raph or Leo ask where I'm at, tell them I'm with Y/n" Donnie said getting up with his staff and walked out the garage. "Okay see you later!" I say wavering at him.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sigh and after getting out the garage I rushed over to Y/n apartment Hopefully she's okay. I wonder what they where talking about. Was it when I didn't answer her texts? Or the night? Or- Okay just calm down.

I sighed and after a few minutes I made it to Y/n's window. I couldn't really see where Y/n was so I tapped on the window and waited. I tapped a couple more times untill I heard "I'm coming hold on" So I sat down and waited again.

After a minute or two I heard someone coming. I looked up and saw Y/n she still looked tired but in a cute way "Oh hey Donnie" she said smiling *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* "Hey" I said and Y/n moved out if the way "Wanna come in?" "Sure" I came in and sat on her bed while she sat on her chair.

ʸ/ᵐ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sat in my chair and turn to my desk and continued to work on my homework. "So whatcha need Don?" "Oh nothing I just came to check on you" Donnie said "Oh. why?" I giggled "Because in the photo Mikey showed me you looked exhausted" I turn to look at him and he showed me the picture.

"Ohhh I remember that. God the talk was stressful" I said yawning "You tired?" Donnie asked "Nooo I'm filled with energy" I said spinning in my chair "Someones sassy today" Donnie said rolling his eyes. I start to laugh and  he did too. I stood up and stretched and layed down on the other side of the bed.   "Alrighty then, I'll see you next time" Donnie said starting to get up. "What you just got here. Donniee" I reached out for him  and grabbed his hoodie.

"Please stay longer..."
~♡~