•~{ 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 }~•

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
For New Year's, Tia decided that we should invite the turtles. We were getting everything ready, cleaning, cooking, and decorating. We weren't going all out but still doing a lot to make it look decent. We bought some board games, candy, and a non-alcoholic champion. As me and my aunt were talking we heard the knocking at the door. I open it and was greeted with Splinter holding a casserole and the boys dressed up neatly. I giggle a bit and let them in.

7:38 pm

We are all talking, about anything. I along with Mikey was mostly listening to what they were talking about since we were eating. "So how was the food?" I asked Mikey "Amazing! Best I had tasted" I smiled "Thanks, me and my aunt made it" "Then that's why you're good at cooking!" Mikey smiled making me giggle a bit. As we are talking something reminded me of the games "Hey, you wanna play some boring games?" I asked Mikey "Yeah!" I nodded and turned to the others "You guys down to play some boring games?" I asked "Sure, why not" "Heck yeah" "Yeah, sure" I smiled and we walked over to the living room.

I explained that with every win they get a token, and whoever gets the most tokens win a big reward. But you'd still get a reward if you didn't win the big prize. (This is something similar to what my family does).

First game Uno, we did six rounds. I won the First round, by getting two wild cards. Second round Raph won, even though he had the most cards mid-way through the game. Third round Leo won, but was almost defined by Raph, but near the end tricked him into putting down the same colored card. Fourth round Mikey won, I assumed it was from the card swap with Donnie since Donnie looked pretty upset when they switched. But Donnie got to pay back by winning the Fifth round and having Mikey get the most cards. It all came down to the final round and...Leo won. "Yes! Ha ha! Leo for two, baby!" He said getting up and dancing for a bit. I rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

(ᵇᵗʷ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵒᶠⁿᵃᵐᵉˢ.ᶜᵒᵐ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵃⁿᵈᵒᵐ)

Tᴏᴋᴇɴs:

R: 1
L: 2
D: 1
Y: 1
M: 1

9:27 pm

"Okay, whatever, let's play twister," I said grabbing the UNO cards and setting them in their box. Raph didn't want to play since he didn't know if he'd be able to fit and bend all around. I felt bad so I allowed him to get a token. We played about five rounds as Raph spun the thing and gave us the placements. The first one wasn't that bad, if you were Leo, because he won the first round. Second round Mikey won, of course I mean he is small. Third round I won, I was going to lose to Leo since the other two fell. Fourth round surprisingly I also won, but almost lost to Leo again since he wanted to win, but I wouldn't let him. In the final round, Donnie made it as he had the easiest stops.

Tᴏᴋᴇɴs:
R: 2
L: 3
D: 2
Y: 3
M: 2

10:02 pm

"Looks like we're tied," I said grinning at Leo "I'm sure not for long we won't," He said "Anyways time for Heads up! So how this will work is the amount of correct you get will be the number of tokens you will get. Okay? Got it? Let's do this!" I said grabbing my phone and setting the app up. We did five rounds, and the first up was Donnie, he got 8 questions and 6 correct, smart boi. The second was Raph and he got 3 questions and got all 3 right. Next was Leo only got 2 questions and got them right. Lol. Next up, was Mikey he got 9 questions and got 5 correct. Finally, it was me, I got 4 questions and got 3 correct.

Tᴏᴋᴇɴs:
R: 5
L: 5
D: 8
Y: 6
M: 7

10:39 pm

I smiled and looked up at the board "Guess you were right Leo, we aren't tied anymore" I laugh. "Whatever next round I for sure, will beat you," he said crossing his arms. "From what I see I will beat both of you" Donnie laughs standing proud by the board, I giggle and lean on Donnie while Leo just rolls his eyes at Donnie's statement. I then remember the next game and get excited "Are you guys ready for... Loteria!?" I said smiling "For what?" Donnie, Mikey, and Raph said "Ooo Yeah, I've heard about this game in Hueso's restaurant!" Leo said smiling and so do I.

"Okay here is how you play, when the caller calls the name of the card, you will put a bean on that picture on your board. When your whole board is filled you say, Loteria! But if you have one card that hasn't been shown yet you lose. And if you missed a card and say Loteria you also lose, so watch carefully!" I say and place the boards and hand my tia the cards. We play five rounds and the first winner was Donnie. The second round was Mikey, I did help him a bit, but who cares. In the third round Donnie again, I mean he is very observant. In the fourth round Leo won, he gave me and grin but I didn't let that get to me. And in the final round Raph won, he was very surprised and happy that he didn't miss one.

Tᴏᴋᴇɴs:
R: 6
L: 6
D: 10
Y: 6
M: 8

11:31 pm

Donnie won but didn't get the prize until the next year, which was 30 minutes away. To pass the time we decided to watch a movie.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

It was almost time so we paused the movie and headed to the news, and they starts to give a countdown. "Ladies and Gentleman, we will start a new year in 10...9...8.."

7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

☆•🅷🅰🅿🅿🆈○🅽🅴🆆○🆈🅴🅰🆁•☆

We all shouted Happy New Year as my tia throw streamers and confetti around. I laugh and started to hug everyone. I patted Leo's back as he whispered "I'll get you next time" I roll my eyes "Sure you will", swung Mikey around in my arms when I hugged him, I hugged Raph wrapping my arms around his neck, since he lifted me, really close to hitting the ceiling. I gave Donnie and tight hug and whispered to him " Meet me in my room in a bit" I then let go and hugged my aunt. From the corner of my eye, I could see Donnie looking confused and with a little red face.

I giggle and hugged my aunt "Feliz Nuevo Año, Mija" "Feliz Nuevo Año, Tia" I said. I then bend down and hugged Splinter "Happy New Year" "To you too, Y/n" I then get up and start to head to my room. I turn my head and see Donnie looking right at me, I smiled and head into my room. Sat on my bed and got on my phone and texted April Happy New Year. I look up and see Donnie entering, and closing the door being him. I stand up and hugged him again. "Happy New Year," I said giggling a bit "Happy New Year" I heard him say. I then look at him and kissed him, and he kissed back. We separated, but I continued to kiss him, his head, cheeks, and lips. He chuckled with every kiss I gave. I stop and smile at him, he was red-faced and tried covering it and looked away. I giggled and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Donnie! Where are you!" We could hear Mikey say. We looked at each other and laughed. "WeWe'reoming!" I said and took Donnie's hand and we walked out my bedroom door. "Donnie come get your prize," Mikey said hahandingim a box. Donnie took the box and opened it and gasped "What is it-" "$350!" Donnie said ecstatically. I leaned against the wall and giggled. I saw how everyone looked happy and I had a fun time.

My aunt then hands me a glass of champagne along with everyone else. "I would like to say, this year has been amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything else. And I'm happy to spend time with the ones that I care about most." My aunt said and hugged me "I would also like to thank you four, for helping my daughter fit in" she turned to me and kissed my head. Then she hugged the turtles. I started to cry a little as she has never really called me her daughter before. Donnie noticed and quickly walked over and hugged me "You okay?" He asked I laugh and wiped some tears away. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah, this has been the best year ever"

~♡~

Happy New years <333 :)