Ch.12

Y/n was giggling "yeah I'm fine" Donnie sat up and and placed the chips aside. Y/n came over and sat to the other side of the bed and passed the pillows to Donnie and he thanked her. "What you wanna do first? Play a game or watch a something?" Y/n asked "How about a game since last time we didn't really get to see how was winning." Donnie said smirking "Oh, you're on" Y/n said getting close to Donnie's face then got up.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Oh you're on" Y/n said getng close to my face. My smirk dropped as my face heated up but she turned away before she could see it. She turned on the game and sat on the end of her bed the passed me a controler. I sat next to her and we glanced at each other then started the game.

We played many rounds and each time I kept wining Y/n tried to push every once in a while. We were tied and she was pushing me trying to beat me and for fun I did it back. "Hey!" Y/n said when I pushed her, I only chuckled until she push me and I almost fell and I lost. "What! That's not fair you were pushing me!" I said fake pouting and poking her. She stuck her tounge out to me and giggled. *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* I stopped pouting, sighed and smiled. "What are you smiling about? Did you lose on purpose?" Y/n said laughing and poked my nose *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼*.

Immediately I turned away blushing. I hear her laughing and then lean on my side making me stiffen but I loosen up a bit and I look down at her.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sighed and leaned onto Donnie I felt him stiffen then loosen up. I smiled feeling happy he was with here with me. "You wanna play again or watch something?" I ask looking up at him "We can watch something" He said somewhat nervous but with a smile. I smiled and got my computer and got comfortable and patted a spot for Donnie to lay down on.(ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉ⇧) We both go some snacks and drinks and dimed the fairy lights and watch a movie/show/video.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I was get tried and my eyes started to slowly close and I rubbed them "Hey you okay? You look tired" Donnie said leaning forward to get a better look at me. "Yeah I'm *yawn* fine" I said and smiled and Donnie chuckled "Do you want me to leave so you can sleep?" My smiled dropped into a frown "nooo don't gooo we haven't even finish the movie/show/video" I said throwing my arms around Donnie.

I realized was I was doing and backed away blushing "I-Im sorry" I felt my heart pounding and my face getting hot. "Its fine we can finish the movie/show/video if you want" Donnie said looking away and rubbing his neck. I nervously smiled and we continued to watch. I couldn't help feel more nervous, my eyes kept getting heavy but I didnt want to fall asleep on Donnie. I glance at him and he was asleep hugging the extra pillow I gave him.

Me being to tired and wanting him to sleep I didnt wake him up. "Goodnight Don" I sighed and passed out myself.....

   °   ☁︎            •          ✦         °             •
               ✦         •       °    ☁︎         •
        °
°  ✦         •                   •           °           ✦
       ☁︎               ✦
                                •          °        •       •
  •         °       •
         •      ☽           ☁︎            •         °
•                    ✦      °         °        •           •     °
     °         °                   •       ✦        °
✦        •              °                     •            ☁︎
              ☁︎
°            ✦              •          ☁︎        •    °         ✦

       °        •               ☁︎            •        °           •
    •                  °        ✦                •                 •
             °
     •          ☁︎        •         °          ✦       °

Eᴀʀʟʏ Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ...

I slowly flatter my eyes and was going to rub them but I tried to move and couldnt. There was something around my waist, so I slowly opened my eyes and I see Donnie wrapping him arms around me with his head slightly above mine.

I started to blush as I felt my heart beat getting faster and stare for a while watching his chest raise over and over. I try to move to get more comfortable but Donnie shifted, worried I pretend to be asleep.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I felt something shifting in my arms so I move lightly and I open my eyes. Y/n was my arms, peacefuly sleeping with her (h/c) kinda in her face. I immediately got flustered not know what to do but I watched her for a second watching her and how warm she felt. But I realized I have to get back to my brothers and I slowly moved my arms from around her and silently got off the bed.

She didn't wake up but I took a picture of her sleeping and wrote a note for her when she wakes up. I walk towards the window and sighed I was still tired and I wanted to stay but I knew couldn't. I took one last glance Y/n and opened the window, closed it quietly and headed to the lair.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I heard the window shut but waited a few seconds before sitting up with my legs to my chest. By this time my heart slowly calmed down but I was kinda sad honestly. I didnt want Donnie to leave, I wanted to stay in his arms. The thought made me blush and rested my head on my knees. I sigh knowing that these feeling are getting more a more frequent.

I lifted my head up and looked at the window and I layed back down and went back to sleep.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I finally got back no one seemed to be up good. I quietly walk to my room and lay on my bed and sigh, it less comfy than Y/n. I remembered I took a picture of her and pulled out my phone to see the picture. *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼*. I smiled as she looked peaceful and I played my phone aside to charger to sleep with a smile on my face.

"Can't wait to see her tomorrow..."

~♡~