•~ 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 ~•

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Today was pride month parade, I have been waiting for a change to celebrate. April and I were in my apartment putting on some face paint of our flags. April was putting on the lesbian flag on the side of her cheek and I put (your flag) on the side of my cheek.

I was planing to be on top if the apartment building throwing streamers and confetti with Sunita and the guys. I was wearing some one my colors and April weared some of her's. "Oh my gosh! I'm so excited" I smiled at April "*Gasp* You're face paint looks so good" April smiled "Yours does too! You and Sunita are matching right?" I asked adding some sparklers and glitter on my face. "Yup! I'm excited we've been planing this for a while" April said.

After a while we finally finished and we headed up the the top of the roof and saw everyone on ground cheering and enjoying themselves. I smiled and looked around.

"You two look festive" April and I turned around and saw Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Raph representing their flags and colors. "Happy Pride Month!" April and I say at the same time hugging the turtles. "Oh? I didn't know you were (your flag)" Donnie said smiling. I giggled and hugged him "Happy Pride amor" I said and kissed him. Donnie hummed and kissed me back hugging my back.

I greeted Mikey, Leo, and Raph and we sat near the edge of the roof and cheered as we waved our flags. "Here!" Mikey smiled and handed me a bucket with confetti and streamers. "Thank you".

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Y/n was throwing streamers around and so was Donnie. April and Sunita were taking pictures and they looked cute as they were wearing making outfits. They sang songs on the roof and were basically having a picnic on the roof, eating pizza and talking among each other.

Donnie had his amr wrapped around Y/n as this was his first Pride Month parade with her and he was happy. "Me gusta estar aquí tú tú Y/n (I like being here with you Y/n)" Do nice said holding Y/n closely "Y me encanta estar aquí contigo Donnie (And I love being here with you Donnie)" She says lightly laughing holding his hand.

As the afternoon went on the continue to cheer and got closer towards the parade to really see and watch everyone enjoy themselves and having fun. April, Sunita, and Y/n went out into the crowd of people and took pictures and even got mini flags. While the turtles celebrated from above also taking pictures. "Look at all the colors!" Mikey said happy, looking down at the crowd. "There's so many people with the same flags" Raph said smiling looking down like Mikey. Leo pat Donnie back and smiled "Happy Pride Month bro" Leo said, Donnie sighed and patted his back "You too, Happy Pride".

After a while April, Sunita, and Y/n came back up and they hung out. Everyone was relaxing and Donnie was resting his head on Y/n's thighs, "You know I'll love you no matter what, right?" Donnie said looking up at her. Y/n giggled and moved a strain of hair to the side of his ear. "I know, I'll love you till the end, mi amor" She said holding his hand.

"Happy Pride Month Y/n"
~♡~

🏳️‍🌈HAPPY PRIDE YOU GAYS🏳️‍🌈

I promise I'm not trying to make fun of people, I'm myself are Bisexual and Non-binary

💛🤍💜🖤 💜💗💙

But I hope you enjoy this short chapter. To be honest I kinda forgot about this because I was logged out and I was messing with Character AI lol.
But thank you all for the support I love y'all and untill next time byyeeeeee <<<<33333