Ch.29

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I had to head to my last class of the day, not looking forward to it, as the team leader of the purple Dragons, Kendra was in my class. She didn't say much to me but she knew I know the turtles, especially, Donnie. "Hey Y/n, mind if I sit here?" I turned to her with a semi-shocked expression "Umm Sure, I don't mind" Normally I would have said no, but since this was out of the blue, I wanted to know what she wanted.

"Okay, thanks" she put down her things and sat down. I continued to do my work but still keep an eye on her. The teacher started and opens the projector and started showing slides and talking about what we will be doing in class. I started to get bored and laid my head down. After some time Kendra tapped me "Watch this" she whispered to me and typed something on her computer and the projector along with the teacher's computer started to glitch out "Darn computer" The teacher mutters and tries fixing it. After some time of trying to fix it, they called in someone to help with the computer. But then pictures from his file started popping up. They were..um..weird. The class started to laugh and pull out their phones. I couldn't help but laugh too, of course, I didn't want to since Kendra was the one up to it.

The teacher was franticly trying to make the computer stop and finally, he did. The class was still laughing then the bell rang and we all started to leave. "Wasn't that funny!" Kendra laughed "I guess, but you don't have to do that," I said walking over to my locker "Oh come on, you are laughing weren't you?" She said leaning on the locker next to me. "I didn't want to" I glanced at her "You just don't wanna admit it, don't you" Kendra wrapped her arm around my neck. I just rolled my eyes and pushed her off me "No, I'm being deadass, that was just secondhand embarrassment" I told her and walked away. Kendra scoffed and she walked away too. I then see April and ran up to her

ᵏᵉⁿᵈʳᵃ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
As I walked away I smiled to myself. I entered the computer lab "Were you able to do it?" Jason asked "Well duh! Since you chumps couldn't do it" I said and sat down in my chair and opened my computer and started typing to track the GPS. 'Beep' I smiled "Looks like we're in boys".

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I and April were walking towards a 7 - Eleven to get some drinks and snacks since we were going to go to the lair. After that, we started to head to the lair again. But I felt uncomfortable. I didn't tell April though and just kept walking.

We entered "Hello?" I said putting down some of the snacks "Guys?" The lights turned off not completely thought. "Guy?" I shouted and I turned to April then we heard and thud and turned around we screamed "AAAAHHH!!" I kicked the tall person in front of us and they fell. Then we heard laughing behind us and the lights turned back on. I then see Leo and Mikey laughing and Raph on the floor. "Raph! Shot, I'm sorry" I said and helped him up "It's alright, looks like your training has gotten better," He said and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and handed him his snack. I looked over and see that April saw yelling at Leo and hugging Mikey. I giggled and grabbed Donnie's snacks and drink "Imma go give this to Donnie," I told Raph and he nodded and walked over to April to calm her down.

I headed to his room first he wasn't there so I headed to his lab. I opened the door and looked around "Donnie?" I said and looked at the blueprints on the table. While looking I heard the door shut behind me. I jumped and turned around but there was no one there. "Don't start playing with me" I said crossing my arms "Donnie if you don't stop playing around Imma-" I stopped talking as I heard something behind me. I turn around but was grabbed by a robot arm. "What the -Donnie!" I yelled as it cut and gripped my arm. I pulled my arm back and tried to grab something to hit it with but it grabbed my other arm cutting it as well. I yelled as it started to sting as wrapped itself around the upper part of my body. After struggling and yelling it covered my mouth and squeezed me tighter. I then hear laughing. I looked up and see Kendra on the screen. 'You son of a bitch' I tried to yell trying to move and was kicking the air "Don't waste your breath now" she said continuing to laugh.

ᵃᵖʳⁱˡ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Me, Raph, Leo, and Mikey were all sitting down to eat some of the snacks talking about Draxum and the encounters they have come over with him. I looked at my phone its been a bit since Y/n has left to go give Donnie his snacks. They better not be smooching. "Imma go get Donnie and Y/n," I said standing up ad walking over to his room he wasn't there. I then heard something over by the garage. I looked over and see Donnie, but just Donnie, no snacks, no Y/n.

"Donnie, where's Y/n?" I said walking up to him he turned to me and lifted his goggles "April? What are you doing here?" I was just confused "Where's Y/n?" I said crossing my arms "Y/n? She's here too?" Donnie said looking confused "Wha- Yes, she came looking for you," I said "N-no. I don't see her at all. I've been workin-" "Donnie you better not be lying," I said putting my hands on my hips "I swear I not!" Donnie said crossing his arms "I'm just getting worried" I sighed "If anything, I'm starting to get worried, too".

We both walked over to the others and told them if they know where Y/n was " No? Didn't do to Donnie to give him his snacks?" "That's the thing, she never went to Donnie, he was just in the garage alone," I said. "The lab," Donnie said and headed over as well followed. And it was a mess. "What the heck happend here?" Leo said I looked around and on the ground, I saw something red "What is that?" I said bending down and so did Donnie "Blood" he said "Blood?" I turned to Donnie with a worried expression. "Donnie, look" Mikey handed Donnie a little device and he observed it. He clicked on the buttom on the front and it opened up. "Hello, Ryan" a hologram of Kendra appeared "Ryan?" "SHHHH!" everyone shushed Leo "I wanted to make a trade" she giggled "Say, don't you remember something very valuable to me, you took? If you can't recall, I'm talking about the dragon shard. That shard was rightfully mine! So to make it fair, I took something valuable from you" Kendra laughed revealing Y/n tied up not really moving "I'll meet you on the docks, 6:30 sharp. Meet you there, Ryan" with that the hologram ended.

We all looked at each other "What time is it?" Raph said I look at my phone "6:03" "We better start making a plan".

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sighed trying to focus on something other than my arms that sting like a bitc-" Looks like your buddies will be here soon" Kendra said on top of a hoverboard. I just ignored her and looked away. Guess she didn't like that since she pressed a button making the robot squeeze me more, I felt the cuts burn but I resisted saying anything. She clicked the button again and it loosen.

"They better hurry up"
~♡~