Ch.22

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was being hugged by my aunt I could feel some of her tears on my shirt as she sobbed lightly. I patted her back then I looked back up to everyone Hueso smiled at me and patted my head "I'm glad your okay Chapparita" he said "Camila you need to calm down she okay now" Hueso said patting her back. My aunt got put and smiled swiping some tears away. "S-Sorry I'll get some treats for you all" She said turning to the overs and the headed out towards the kitchen. I looked up to the turtles then Mikey jumped on me crying a little too" Y/n I missed you!" "Haven't we done this before?" I laughing then open my arms wide to hugg everyone. We hugged except Donnie he was standing back a little. I noticed and then had an idea.

"Why don't you guys head to the living room? My Tia Camila should have some treats for you I'll be there in a minute." I smile sitting up, they say sure and start to walk out "Donnie you coming?" Raph said "I think he needs a little time alone with Y/n" April said taking Raphs arm and closing the door behind her. The door closed and then turned my attention towards Donnie, immediately he hugs me tightly. I was a little surprised but hugged back of course. He buries his head in my neck while I caress his head lightly. "I'm sorry" was muffily heard "What?" I asked confused still caressing him. "I'm sorry if I've been there longer we- I could have prevented all this from happening.." Donnie said sitting up breaking the hug and turning away and looking down "Donnie.." I say reaching my hand towards him. "This isn't your fault" I say lifting his head up to look at me. "Non of this is your fault, okay?" I say looking straight in the eyes. ✨ I started to feel Donnie leaning closer and slowly I did too.

'Knock Knock' we turn towards the door backing away from one another. "Y/n, Donnie there's some food if you want any" My aunt's could be heard from the other side. I turn towards Donnie turning lightly red "Let's go yeah?" I say kinda avoiding eye contact "Y-yeah sure" He says standing up quickly letting me go and going towards the door. I sigh and follow behind him. We made it to the living room and I smile at everyone and we sit down. Everyone started talk about how they saved me and other things, I wasn't really paying attention as my mind was focused on the fact Donnie and I could have kissed. I was zoning out but someone tapped my shoulder. I snapped out of it and turned who tapped me it was April. "Hey how you doing?" She asked I smiled "Fine I'm tired though" I say yawning a little. April laughs a little And we started to talk about what she did with Sunita.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I ate a piece of a cookie and have some coffee I listen to what everyone is saying but I wasn't really listening as other things where on my mind. I glanced at Y/n who was sitting next to me. She was smiling talking with April. I sigh feeling relieved that she's back and okay. "So when did you all meet Y/n " Camila says "I meet her a long time ago!" Mikey said happily and started to tell his story on how they meet.

After that...

"And that how it happened" Mikey said smiling "Wow and that how she meet the rest of you?" Camila said smiling "Yeah but she mostly hangs out with Donnie" Raph says smiling innocently. I feel my face start to heat up but try to ignore it and continue to drink my coffee. I heard Leo laugh a bit and turned to me smiling trying to hold back his laugh. "Oh dear it is late for me, I must go, thank you again for bringing Y/n home Tortugas, Adios Camila, be careful next time Chapparita. Goodnight everyone" Hueso said leaving in a hurry and then exited. "We should go too. Thank you again for the cookies and drinks Ms.Camila" Pop said standing up and bow to her. "Any time" Camila said and taking the cups to the kitchen "But I don't wanna leave Y/n" Mikey said frowning. "Yeah what if you get in trouble again" Leo said turning to Y/n "Yeah you never know if the Foot clain will come for you" April said holding Y/n's hand "Guys I'll be fine I'm back now" Y/n said smiling but she looked worried in some way.

As we were leaving we each gave her a hug and when I gave her one I whispered to her ear and when I broke the hug I smiled and we started to head out. We said bye to April and got out throught a window but I told the others I forgot something and I'll be right back.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
As I closed the door my face became red, Donnie whispered into my ear that he wanted to talk to me and he'll be at my window. "Tia do you need anything help?" I asked my aunt "No I got it, but Y/n are you sure you want to sleep in your room?" She said turning to me worryingly, I sigh but smile "Yes it's fine I'll be fine" I then walk to my room and close the door behind me. I dim my lights as I was tired and it was bright. Then I heard a tapping, I get up and walk up to my window to see Donnie there. I open it and step aside "What is it you wanted?" I asked holding myself as the breeze gave me shivers. " I wanted to know if you wanted me to stay here with you?" Donnie said, I sighed and tried to smile "No it's fine don't worry about it. You should go before your brothers get suspension" I laugh lightly and he did too. "Well I'll be checking okay?" Donnie said hugging me tightly.

I freeze for a second but hug him back smiling hugging him tightly as well. We stay like this for a moment until we hear some yelling coming for the window. "Dammit, well I have to go, stay safe okay?" Donnie said cupping my face. ✨ . He smiled and then headed to the window almost falling on his way out. I just waved as he left. My face was burning red as my heart was beating fast.

I dimmed my lights and started to get ready to go to bed and started to do my night routine. After all that I laid in bed thinking about what happened when I as kidnapped I guess. I just stared ceiling and headed to sleep.

~♡~