Ch.10

ᵃᵖʳⁱˡ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was sitting on my bed patting Mayhem then my phone starts ringing, it was Donnie. "Hey Donnie!" I said "Hey April, I need your help with something" Donnie said mumbling at the last part. "Sure what do you need?" "Well its about this thing or something I have been feeling. I don't know how to describe it, its like I get anxious but I'm calm." Donnie sighed.

I was a bit confused "Do you ever have a weird feeling about it?" I asked "Well I guess its like a weird nice feeling when they get close." "THEY?" After he said that I think I know whats happing to Donnie buuut just to make sure I asked a few more questions. "Do you ever feel like smiling or cheery up when ever 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 are around?" "Umm I guess" Donnie said quietly "Do out ever just stare at the person?" I asked smirking "I-I*sigh* ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ..." Donnie mubbled at the end but I can tell what he said. "Do you think about 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺 often?" I asked "Kinda.." Donnie said somewhat nervous.

"Well Donnie I got you diagnosis I believe you might have a crush" I slightly laugh "W-what? No No its only been a couple weeks..." Donnie said "Aww how cute!" I giggle "I bet I know who it is too~" I say smirking "Okay I got to go Bye" and with that Donnie hung up on me. I smile and start patting Mayhem again.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I hung up on April and buried my face into my pillow wanting the redness to go away. I turn my head to the left and face my gaming station and immediately I think about me and Y/n playing *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼*. I quickly turn my head back to my pillow. After sometime I move my whole body trying to get more comfortable and slowly fall asleep.

A ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ...

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I walked in to lunch and sat in the table where me and April always sit, and there here comes herself running towards me."Y/n! I wanna talk to you about something" April said sitting next to me "Sure what is it?" "Do you like anyone?" April said with a smirk and my mind goes straight to Donnie "Why are you asking?" I say trying not to blush or stutter "No reason" she giggle 'RING' the bell went off and we had to get to class.

After school me and April headed to the apartments but I invited her into mine. "Hola Tia I brought a friend over" I said lead April towards the kitchen "Hi Mija oh! Hello its nice to meet you!" My Aunt said shaking April's hand I then showed April my room. "Your room looks cool" April said "Thank you" I say "But I gotta to know why did you ask me who I liked at lunch?" I continued.

"O-oh no reason. Anywaaaysss can we play?" April asked I squint my eyes at April for a second and then agree and we start playing. After a few rounds we got hungry and ate some food my aunt cooked and April felt. "Mija are you going to go to Huseo's restaurant later?"  My tia asked "Damn I almost forgot thanks for the reminder" I said running to my room and getting ready. I help Huseo in the evenings around 6:30pm - 10:30pm I do this to bond and because why not.

After finishing putting/clipping my hair up I say goodbye to my aunt and walk out to the secret portal. I walking into an alley way and making sure no one was there I walk through the portal. After the whole thing I go and find the restaurant. When I entered Hueso was at the front "Y/n! Its good to see you again Chaparrita" Huseo said patting my back "Hey, I came to help, y'know" I said "Thank goodness! I'm in a need of a break" He sighed.

I lightly giggled and patted his back "Well what you need me to be, waitress? Chef? Frontdesk?" I asked "You can be a waitress tonight, thank you Chaparitta" Huseo smiled and walked away and I get in my uniform and start my shift.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ˡᵉᵒ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Come on guys I know a great place at serves the best pizzas I have ever tasted" I said head to the alley way "Leo this is an alley way with not a restaurant near by" Donnie said with arms crossed. "Just trust me, anywyas were here!" I said pointing at the wall. "Uhh Leo that's just a wall" Raph said "A secret wall! Watch and learn" I say sticking my hand in the portal and taking it back out.

"WOW! Let me try!" Mikey said and did that same thing multiple times. "Now the restaurant is on the other side so follow me" I said and walked throguht the portal and once through I waited for the other. Once everyone was out we went to the restaurant. We entered the restaurant and saw all different creators and then we got sitted.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
We sat down and we looked at the meanu and then decided on a pizza. After that I didn't know what to do I just looked around, at the details and such. I notice a what I believe a human waitress walking around with a mask, strange but I didn't think much of it.

The others were talking and I just listed and our food came and the waitress that I spotted earlier was the one giving it to use. "Well I didnt expect you guys to be here" she laughed, I recognized it.

"Y/n?"
~♡~