ch. 34

Y/n and April began testing week since it's almost the end of the year. Y/n and April weren't thrilled about it. All they wanted is to just go home. But they couldn't so ... testing they go.
"April, when is testing over ? " Y/n asked."I don't know, I do know the tests are about 2 hours long. " April sighs while Yn groans, annoyed and tired. " I'm going to fail all the tests". "No, you're not. Just ask Donnie for help." Apirl told Y/n trying to cheer her up. She just sighed. "I guess, Mayhem! Don't eat that! Sorry Y/n I gotta go, Mayhem, no!" Y/n laughed "Okay I'll talk to you later, " She said and hung up. Y/n sighed as now she doesn't have anything to do. So she texted Donnie to see what he was up to be, and then all of a sudden, he was calling her.

"Hello?" "Hey Y/n," Y/n smiled from hearing his voice. "Heyy, whatcha call me for? You usually don't call" "I just wanted to ask something." "What is it?" It was silent for a moment "Donnie?" "Uh- Sorry I just wanted to ask..umm" "Go on". Donnie had been planning to ask Y/n out on a date since they both have never really been out on one, despite dating for a while now. "I wanted to ask you like to go out on a date?" Y/n was surprized and she giggled "Of course I do, when do you want to go?" "I was think maybe later today?" "Ohhh~ Exciting! Where are we going?" "Thats secret you just have to wait and see when I take you there" Donnie smiles to himself "Oh come on, give me a hint" "No hints, just surprises" Y/n smiles and rolls her eyes playfully "Fine whatever you say Geninus, so what time are you picking me up?" "How about 6:30 - ish?" "Damn, well I better get ready. Also why you wanna go out? All this is out of character for you" Y/n asked, Donnie didn't really had an answer for that.

"W-well when have we ever gone out on an actually date? Besides why not?" Donnie said while Y/n smiled to herself "Okay I'll get ready" "Okay see you later Y/n" "See you later~" And with that she hung up and started to get ready. Y/n couldn't help but continue to smile thinking about the date. She quickly started to get ready to put something on.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I waited on top of a building looking over the city. I looked at the time and saw it was almost 6:30, but I decided to wait a little long as I knew Y/n would still need a little more time to get ready.

As I continue to watch over the city someone started calling me "Hello?" "Donnieee, I'm ready can you come get my now?" Y/n said and I laughed "Of course on my way, love" I hung up and started to head towards Y/n's apartment.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
After Donnie hung up Y/n became a little flustered, Donnie rarely used any nicknames/pet names with Y/n so hearing him call her love was something new.

*tap* *tap*

She turned towards the window and opened it. "You ready?" "Mhm". Y/n closed the window and they were both on their way to, the hidden City. "The Hidden City? Why are we going their?" "Still a surprise remember?" Donnie said as they enter through the portal. They started to walk around the city, Y/n rarely come there anymore so its nice remembering somethings. As they walked around with other peoples round soon they started to head to a somewhat less crowded area and later on just them by themselves.

"Donnie why are we here?" Y/n asked, by this point, Donnie and Y/n were on a cliff side "Because we never had a first date or anything like that, also I want to give you something special" He smiled and pulled out a blanket and set it down onto the ground and along with a pinci basket. "Oh my- is this a picnic!" Y/n smiled and sat down as Donnie sat down with her as he showed her the treats he brought for her "Thank you" "Of course, anything for you" he said kissing Y/n cheek as she giggled, turning slightly red.

They ate a couple snacks and treats Donnie brought and the two were enjoying their time together. After eating they laid down looking up toward the sky of the hidden city and its warm colors, "Donnie why'd you plan thing?" Y/n asked "Why are you asking so many questions?" He scoffed turning towards her "Because its out of the blue, like when you called me 'love' when I called to come pick me up" "Is there something wrong with calling you that, Darling?" Y/n turned away flustered, hearing him calling that made her heart pound as Donnie smirked laughing a little "Don't hide away, I wanna see your beautiful face" Donnie smiled as Y/n turned to him but not making eye context with him.

Donnie stared at her, then in an instant kissed her. "Hmm!" Y/n was a little shocked since Donnie has been out of him usually self. Y/n continued to let him kiss her and it started to become a little a rough. Donnie then, to get more comfortable, got on top of her, one hand on the side of her head and one holding her cheek.

They separated and Donnie stared at her again smirking while on the other hand Y/n was nervous yet calm about the situation. "H-hi?" She said quietly "Hey, you ready to go home now?" He asked, she sigh "No" "Why is that?" He started to get of her and sat up beside Y/n. "Because this date has been really nice, and I love spending time with you, and I don't want to go to school tomorrow because I have all these tests" She said leaning on Donnie. "Hmm I'm sorry to hear that but you need your education, plus I could take you out on more dates if you like" Donnie said turning to Y/n with a smile.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"I would love to" I smiled back "Well then let's get going" Donnie said and we got up, cleaned up and started to walk back from where we came from.

We talked a little while walking back, and when we made it to the other side of the portal we stayed in the ally ways to not get caught. Donnie flew us up to my window from his jet pack, I opened the window and we got in. I sighed for like the tenth time because I wanted to stay with Donnie and go to sleep, but I have to study. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom "Well this has been a wonderful night hasn't it?" "Very wonderful" I could hear him chuckle lightly, I stepped out adjusting my shirt "I'll start going now, get some sleep 'kay?" He said hugging me tightly, I sarcastically laughed "I can't go to sleep, I have to study" "Oh, would you like some help with that?" He asked sitting down on my chair. "Of course" I smiled.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

"Oh okay, I see" I wrote down some notes while Donnie explained some more. "Well that should cover it" I stretched and yawned "Finally" I got up pulling Donnie with me and landed on my bed.hugging him tightly. "Since were done with that you can sleep" He said getting up. And yet again he was on top of me "Hmm, this feels familiar" I giggled "Want something more familiar?" Donnie roughly kissed my lips and I hummed with joy and excitement. I pu my hands on his cheek pulling him closer.

We separate and I smile and peck his lips "Y/n now I do actually need to go home" I frowned "Donnieee"" Y/n, love, I need to go, I want you to get more sleep" He smiled and got off my bed and walked towards the window. I sat up pouting a little. Donnie opened the window and looked back at me and smiled and started to walk back to me. He moved the hair in my face and kissed my nose "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I nodded and he left and closed my window.

I laid down slowly think about my day. How random, that Donnie had some confidence today a lot of it actually. I giggled I never knew he could be charming. I sighed thinking back the kisses.

"What a marvelous day"
~♡~