Ch.24

After Y/n hung up Leo got up and was starting to carry Mikey to his room "What we're you guys doing?" Leo turned around and saw Donnie stretching on the couch "Oh, finally you're up" Leo said then turned back around to put Mikey to bed. When he came back Donnie was looking at the screen "You guys were playing with Y/n?" Donnie said turning to Leo "Yeah, and?" Leo said picking up some of the stuff on the ground "Why didn't you wake me up?" Donnie said a little annoyed. Leo just rolled his eyes "Calm down, you act like you never hang out with her. Even though you have sneaked out just to see her" Leo said putting things away.

Donnie just rolled his eyes and starts to get up, Leo then turned to him and smirked a bit "Besides I think she had more fun with me anyways" Leo said walk to his room. Donnie just huffed and headed to the garage. Once Donnie got to the garage he started over thinking as usual. He was overthinking about what to do next if Y/n would ever get kidnapped again, then he started overthinking about if Y/n was having more fun with Leo then she with him. The thought made him upset since they spend a lot of time together and Y/n in genuinely seemed happy but when Leo said Y/n seem to have more fun with him it upset Donnie.

Donnie groans and starts working on a new project, something to distract him from Y/n.

Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was finally on fall break so I had some time to myself. After that night I have asked Raph to teach me some combat skills for the future in case something ever happens again. This afternoon I'm going to the lair to train since Raph isn't sure its still safe to be training outside yet, but its fine with me.

I grabbed my things and texted my Tia I'll be out and with the turtels and I was on my way. After locking the apartment I headed to a specific man hole. Even though it wasn't far I still speed walked over there and quickly opened the made hole and closed it up. As soon as I got in I immediately gagged from the smell and started to go to the lair.

After sometime I finnaly made it and saw Leo and Mikey. "Oh hey guys" I said getting their attention "Y/n!" Mikey said and ran to me and gave me a hug and I patted his head. Leo slowly walked over "What are you doing here?" Leo said putting his hands on his hips "I came to train with Raph to learn a little more about combat and protect myself" I said letting go of Mikey and looked around "Where is he?" Leo looked around and shrugged his shoulders " I don't know." Mikey said shrugging his shoulders "Why do you wanna train anyways? Y'know we can protect you" Leo said grabbing my hand and spined me around. I laughed a bit "I know, but what if you guys aren't around?" I asked "I'll always be there for you" Leo smiled. My eyes widen a bit *𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖦* I turn towards the sound and it was Donnie carrying some boxes. He looked up and your eyes locked but Donnie looked away as soon as they did. "Hi Donnie need some help?" I asked while Mikey ran over to him and helped him "No its fine, thanks Mieky. What are you doing here?" Donnie asked picking up some of the boxes.

"Oh well I came to train with Raph, do you know where he is?" "He should be in his room" Donnie saiad walking to his room. I noticed he seemed off. He keeps looking away from me. I'm not sure why but it didn't sit right with me. "Oh Y/n you here" Raph said with a big smile "Hey Raph" I smiled "So are we going to start training?" I asked feeling pumped "Yeah come on" Raph said walked towards the ramp. I was about walk with him with I realized I was still holding Leo's hand. I laughed nervously and let go and catched up with Raph.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I sit down with Raph as we took sips of water as we were tried from training. We were talking for a bit when I saw Donnie come out of his room. I waved at him but he turned away and walked to the garage. I sighed and Raph immediately noticed "Hey what's wrong?" I took a second then sighed again "I'm not sure if I did something wrong but I think Donnie might be mad at me. I mean I guess we haven't been talking a lot these couple days but I don't know.". Raph hummed and patted my head "Maybe Donnie is mad but I'm sure its not at you, he could be studorn. Don't worry to much" Raph smiled and I smiled too. I stretched and yawned "I should be going before it gets to late" I said "Can I take you back?" Mikey said dpoping out of nowhere. I giggle a bit "Sure, Mike" I said. I got up and grabbed my bag and looked towards the garage. I reached into my bag and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "Hold on let me do something" I said and wrote a little message for Donnie and put in Donnie's room.

After that I said goodbye to Raph and Leo and me and Mikey started going to my apartment. He showed me a short cut that wasn't really dangerous and was pretty easy to follow. After we got to my apartment we hugged and said our goodbyes. I entered my apartment and texted my Tia I was home and headed to my room. I set my things down and started to take a shower.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Almost done just need my screwdriver? I groan annoyed I have to keep getting up to my room because of my forgetfulness. I sigh and get up from my chair and head to my room. I look over and saw Y/n wasn't here anymore I sigh kinda sad she didn't say goodbye. As I was looking throught the boxes I saw I piece of folded paper on my desk. I walked dover and grabbed and opened it. It read

𝙷𝚒 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎!

𝙿.𝚂
𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝/ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

✨ I smiled a bit and started to think about if I shold talk to Y/n, I mean I have felt a little distance from her. I looked at the note and sighed and pulled out my phone and started to call her.

"Y/n?"
~♡~