Ch.33

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"I've been missing you,"

Y/n said and hugged Donnie. Once she hugged Donnie, he sighed, feeling a little relief, and hugged her back. "You scared me to a sec," he scoffed, but she didn't say anything and started to lean onto him. Y/n yawn and tilted her head to look at Donnie, and he smiled. "You tired?" She sighed and nodded. Donnie still seemed worried as she still didn't answer him, but he led Y/n to bed and sat down with her. It felt a little awkward as she didn't really say anything, either than 5 words to him.

Donnie finally decided to say something after the awkward moment. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" He said hoping she'll answer, after a moment Y/n turned to Donnie "Yes" Y/n said and tighten her grip on his hands  "Donnie I want to talk about your health." Donnie became a little surprised."I've always been seeing you lose more and more sleep, and it worries me, and when work, you drink coffee after coffee and only drink coffee for hours! I know you know that's not good for you. And sometimes when you're out on missions, you get hurt, and most of the time, you don't tell me! Either the guys or April tell me or I find out."

Y/n pauses and sighs. "And it seems unfair to me because you baby me, acting like I can't take care of myself, caring about my safety when you're not taking care of yourself? That's not fair, " Y/n says and looked at Donnie, who seemed to be processing everything. She though he was going to be upset since he didn't say anything, she felt some tears in her eyes but blinked them away "I get it if your upset" she said and let his hands go and turned away from Donnie. While he blinked rapidly, confused. "Upset? Y/n, I'm not upset, I'm glad you told me, even proud of you, for telling me, " Donnie said, made her look at him, and he smiled and kissed her.

Y/n kissed him back, feeling happy like she had a while ago. After the kissed she hugged him and sighed as Donnie rubbed her back. "Y/n,..." Donnie paused and looked at her as she hummed for an answer he kissed her again and whispered in her ear, "...I want you to know, I love you. "

Y/n felt like a flame light up, her cheeks, her ear, and all of her body began to heat up. She wasn't sure if it was from how he said it or what, but she felt like he really genuinely meant it. Now nervously, " I love you too Donnie". She smiled and laughed lightly. "I missed your smile." he smiled at her and wrapped his arms around Y/n waist and her arms around Donnie's neck. Donnie yawn and scoffed a bit. "Do you mind if I stay for tonight? "You know I don't, Donnie," Y/n said, and both got comfortable, ready to go to bed. As Donnie and Y/n laid there, Y/n still had her arms wrapped around Donnie, and Donnie had his arms around Y/n.

Goodnight, they both said and finally both closed their eyes to sleep.

Nᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ....

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I yawned as I saw a glimps of light come through the curtains, and I felt warmth and something on my side. I turned and saw Donnie laying their still sleeping. I was still pretty tired and wanted to go back to sleep, but the light was bouthering me, and I wanted to close the curtain, but Donnie also had his arms wrapped around me. I sigh, I don't want to wake him up, but I want to sleep too. I lightly moved his arms abut as soon as I did his grip tighten around me, and he muzzled his face into the back of my neck, which gave me shivers. Fuck it. I pushed his arms off me and finally closed the curtains, but when I turned back Donnie was sat up leaning on his arms and I sighed "What you doing?" he asked sleeply, I was a little shocked as I never really notied is vocie when he wakes up. I smiled and get back into bed with him "Nothing, and good morning" I say and sat next to him. As I leaned onto him I felt him grab my hips and sat me onto his lap "W-woow, what you doing?" I say knowing I was blushing "Nothing, and good morning to you too" He said and kissed my forhead. I was confused and flustered as he's never been like this before, is this morning thing? I asked myself as I leaned onto his chest. I dont mind its very realexing, feeling and hearing his heart beet and his chest go up and down. I wanted to fall back to sleep.

But I couldn't, I was to focused on his heart beating slowly and his chest rising. After some time, "Do you want some coffee?" Donnie said while I just gave him a 'seriously' look, and he scoffed and smiled "Acutally can you make me something to eat? Like what you made last time I was here? I forgot what it was called" I thought for a second "Chilaquiles?" (idk what's called in english, but it's hella good)  I asked, and he nodded, smiling.

So we got up and headed to the kitchen. I tied up my hair and started to make the Chilaquiles for me and Donnie along with some quesadillas

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sat down and watched her cook. She hummed while mixing the egg and cutting stuff. "Do you want me to help you?" I asked. "If you want, " I got up and stood by her. "So what do you want me to do?" She smiled and laughed.

As we cooked, Y/n showed me different tricks to cooking, and she sang songs we both knew. I thought I'd almost mess everything up by adding what I thought was a lot of salt, but for Y/n, it was just enough, crazy. But we contunied to cook and I enjoyed it actually learning new things and how to do them, intristed me more into putting all my effor into the food "We should cook together more offten, maybe with the others too" I said and glanced at her, she smiled "Yeah, I like cooking with you" Y/n said and kissed my cheek and counttinued to make the salsa. Finally, after cooking, I was starving. "Here you go," Y/n said, passing me a plate of the food we made and the first bite I took it tasted amazing. Y/n giggled as she saw the face I made. "What? Its amazing, best food I have made" "You made 'we' made" She laughed and I smiled.

After we eat we decided to watch a movie or somehting to do to realex, then Leo called. "What you want Leo" "What up, you at Y/n's?" "Yes why?" "Nothing we were just woundering where you were. Also Mikey is wondering if Y/n wants to come over" I glanced at Y/n and she was looking at me "No she doesn't wanna go" "What! Give me that" She said and took my phone as I laughed "We'll be there in a sec k, byeee" She hung up and smiled at me as I groand "Y/n come on, lets finsh wtatching the movie" "We can watch it over there" She said trying to get me off the couch "Donniee come on, get up!" Y/n finally got me up and was leaning on her shoulders "Fine, fine lets go" I laughed.

We got ready well Y/n did as I watited for her to get done so we can go. "You ready?" "Almost!" She said and I sighed "Okay done! Let's go" We finally get going and luickly made it over to the lair.

"Hey guys" Y/n says as we enter.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Y/n greets everyone and Donnie just stands by. They all talked as they sat down on the floor "Hey Yn I wanna show you something" Mikey said and took her hand and they both headed to Mikey's room. "Whatcha wanna show me?" Y/n asked "Nothing, I justed wanted to know if you told Donnie about y'know, 'that'" Mikey asked "Kinda? Well I didnt mention anything about my tia to him and the growning distant, but I think its fine" She said and glanced up to Mikey, who had a huge smiled on his face. "What?" She laughed and Mikey hugged her "Im happy for you!" Mikey said and laughed along with her. She smiled "Yeah, yeah, come on! Lets go back to the others" Y/n said and both got up and headed towards the others.

"Thanks Mikey"
~♡~

Hey my readers I hope you like this chapter because its gonna be the last one 😔

....

Jk jk
Of course its not gonna be the last but it will if  I don't get any ideas😭😭😭
So help me and give me some recommendations I'll very much appreciate it. You can comment if you want but you can message me too if you don't wanna comment.
But thank you all for reading and get me to 52.2k reeds! reads? Idk but thank you all very much
Love you all, byeee<<<<3333