Ch.2

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Its been a couple of weeks since school started and it wasn't that bad but you still didn't really enjoy it. Well except when April was around. I liked having April around as she make everything fun. But today was the weekend and we decided to go out to the mall and shop.

As we were walking around looking at the different clothing, April was texting someone constantly. And me being a little nosy I asked her about it "So you texting your 𝐛𝗼𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?" I said with a smirk on my face. "W-what? No, no, no, they are not my boyfriend. Their just one of my best friends." April adverted her eyes as we continued to walk. "Then why don't you invited them? You sure do like texting them." I said giving her another smug face.

April nervously laughed "Yeah, they're kinda shy around new people. But maybe one day" April finally looked back at me and smiled and I nodded and started to talk about something I saw while we were walking.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I said bye to April and entered my apartment to smell of delicious food in the kitchen. "Hi Tia watcha making?" I say walking into my room and setting my things down from the mall. "Oh Hi mija but nothing to important but I did make your favorite! (F/f).". I walked over to the the dinner table and sat down talking a deep breath and smelling the food.

Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After eating and thanking my Aunt I walked over to my room and layed down on my bed. Then remembered about school. I sighed rolled over and grabed my computer and some papers and walked over to my desk. As I started to work on my homework I feel kinda...watched. I constantly turned towards the window to the view of the city but I didn't really see nothing. After a while I started to get bored and almost done with my homework. I stare at the window and got up.

I opened my window and closed my eyes and taking a deep breath. After a moment I opened my eyes again and looked at the stairs in front of me. I thought about it for a second before putting on some shoses and got out through my window and walked up the stairs. Since I lived near the top floor of the building it wasn't to hard to get to the top and once I did, I looked out the edge to the other buildings and lights all around.

Even though this seemed like a peaceful moment, I felt a bit more watched so after a couple of minutes I walked back down into my room and finished homework.

...

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Hmm I watched and analyzed the girl, she didn't really seem treating or evil though but I just had to make sure. I knew I was being over dramatic but I wanted to keep my friend safe from any danger.

I continued to watch her and notices somethings about her while doing that. How she would stare out her window a lot and I believe she was humming too since she would bounce her head side to side. And when her (h/c) hair would get in the way she would try to blow it away but end up moving it with her hand.

As I was about to leave feeling okay that she wasn't evil or a threat and I noticed her poking out from her window and then she started to walk up the stairs to the top. Once she go to the top I watched as she got near the edge and just stare at the buildings. I don't know how long I was staring at her, she just looked peaceful and calm but at some point I had to leave so as I was doing so, I turn back and saw she was gone so I left too.

"Maybe...One day"
~♡~