Ch.26

Nᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ....
ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
It was mid day and I had nothing to do since Donnie left early morning since him and the others had to do training for in up coming mission or somthing, I cant really remember. I was chillin in my kicten and see my aunt coming in "Good Morning" "Oh, Hi mija I have to get going" She said rushing in getting her things "Why have you been busy recently?" I asked laying my head down on the conter. "I have a new colleague and their job is really important and I need to help them get set up. And I might go on a buisness trip, not totally sure" I lifted my head up "wow" "Yeah I know *laugh* Well I need to go *kiss fourhead* I love you stay safe!" "Okay byee Love you too!" She closes the door and locks it. I didnt know what to do and looked around everything wasnt messing but it could use a clean up. After cleaning up I headed to my room and closed the curtains as I didnt want it to be bright. I got on to my computer and started to work on some assiments.

While working I heard someone knocking at the door. I headed over and looking through the peep hole and saw April. I opened the door "Hey what you doing here?" I asked "Cant a girl just hang out with her bestfriend?" She said hugging me. I giggled and let her in. "No but seriously what are you doing here?" I asked closeing the door and leaning against it. "Nothing I wanna chill since y'know since our break is almost over" she said sitting on the couch. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot" I said sitting next to her. "Anddd I need help with an assiment" April said pulling out her computer. I roll my eyes and get up "Come on, Im working on one too" I sigh walking to my room and getting my computer and putting it on the table.

Fᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

"I know I also heard Carlos and Ashley, might get together" April said taking a bit of her pizza "Really? I thought it would be Carlos and-" "Sindy?"April said cutting me off "Yeah!" "Me too!" we laughed as we were talking about school drama and eating pizza we orderd (somthinng) I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it and it was a random notification. Since April was sitting next to me she saw that I had my wallpaper of Donnie. She snatched my phone and looking at the wallpaper "When did you take this?" She asked "Oh on one of our hang outs" I said. "I knew it!" April said standing up I was just confused "What do you mean?" I laughed nervously "You like Donnie!" She said. Immediately I covered her mouth and shush her. "Okay you caught me-" "So when are you going to confess to him?" April asked sitting back down "Confess? Girl never" I said taking a sip of my drink "Girl, come on" She said crossing her arms. I sighed "How would I even tell him? And if I ever do what if he rejects me? Im going dieeeee" I said sliding down the couch.

"Y/n you doing have to worry everything will turn out fine" She said patting my head. "Oh look he texted you!" April said shoving the phone in my face as I sigh and took the phone and opened the text with April sat right next on me.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dᴏɴɴɪᴇ
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚗?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚘𝚘
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝟽 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 (𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 𝙱𝚝𝚠)
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚕𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚞𝚞

I sigh and started to feel my face get red. "Awww your blushing!" April said hugging me and rocking me around "Aprillll" I laughed as she kepted rocking me side to side. She laughed and then finally let me go and I got up "Don't worry, I have a plan" she giggled. I just sigh "Come on lets go to me room" I said and April got up and walked to my room while I grabbed the the box of pizza. We where talking and then heard a knocking at the window.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I knocked on the window and then Y/n opened the window and smiled making me smile and I look up to see April waving "Hey Donnie" "Hi April" I said steping in. Y/n sits down on the bed and pats a spot for me to sit. I put the bag down next to me and take a slice on pizza that was in the middle of us. April then grabs the bag and takes the snacks she likes and tossed the bag to Y/n and she smiles opending the bag of chip/candy "Thanks again Donnie" She saids "You should do this for me more offten" April said eating her gummies as Y/n laughed and I chuchkled.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Y/n and April where chatting and I was on my phone scholling throught pictures and saw a picture I took of a while ago I smiled and scoffed as I continued to scroll through the pictures. I glanced at Y/n and I think April notice because she whispered somehitng to Y/n and she glanced at me and turned her face away. I then got nervouse and hid my face. I heard April laughed "Okay guys I got to go" She said hugging Y/n and side hugging me "Have funn!" Was the last thing April said before going through the front door. I turned back to Y/n and she was fidling with her fingers "You okay?" I asked a little nervous "Oh-Yeah yeah, dont worry, Im fine" She smiled. I just looked at her and exammed her body language. It seemed she was nervous or tense about something. "Y/n are you sure your okay? You seem nervous?" I asked scotting closer to her. She laughed, weirdly "Im fine really I-Im sure" She avoding eye contact and turning away. I wasn't buying it. "Then look at me" I said "W-what?" "Look at me" I said waiting for her to look at me.

I heard Y/n sigh then turn to me kinda red face with a nervous smile. I then chuckle a little "What's wrong?" I asked kinda laughing. "Stop laughing!" She said fake punching me and laughing as well. This makes me laugh more "Calm down, just tell me why your were nervous" I said leaning on my arms for support tilding my head a little. She sighs and stops making eye contact with me "ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ʸᵒᵘ" she said quitely. I sat up confused "What?" I heard her sigh "I think I might (ᵐᵘᵇᵇˡᵉ)" I blinked multiple times "Im sorry, what?" I asked again nervously laughing. "I think I might like you!" Y/n said covering her face. I felt my heart start to pound and my face get red. I didnt know what to say. I then see Y/n start to un cover her face then sigh "I understand if you dont feel the-" I hugged her to make her stop talking. I felt her froze then hugged me back. I then heard her laugh a bit "so do you feel the same?" "Of course I do" I said sqeezening her.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I felt my heart still pounding I sighed feelig relived, I guess April was right. We stayed in silence but it was awkward, it was peaceful. "Wait" I said breaking the hug but holding Donnie's hands "What?" Donnie said looking a little worried "Are we a umm- a thing now?" I asked a little shy. "I dont know, d-do you wanna be?" he asked with a ( ' >') face. I smiled and hugging and leaning on him.

"Yeah, I'd like that"
~♡~

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍😏 𝗅𝗈𝗅
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇.
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟤𝟩.𝟦𝗄!!!
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝖨'𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗅.
𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗒𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾<𝟥𝟥𝟥