Ch.30

The Mad Dogs were on their way to save Y/n, little did they know she had her plan. She heard how they were planning to escape and take her if things get too much for the Purple Dragons to handle. Second, if they didn't have the shard they would have killed Y/n or beaten her up. But Y/n know they wouldn't do that, they're just a gang of nerds so she didn't worry much. Finally, you saw them appear right in front of the Purple Dragons "Hey guys" Y/n said "Finally you show up, I thought I would have to bump her in the ocean" Kendra laughed "Sure you would" Y/n laughed Kendra turned to her and pressed the button. Y/n felt the robot tighten around her arms, and the burning feeling struck hard.

Y/n groans at the pain staring Kendra down. She laughs, Y/n looked up and sees April with her bat "April O'Neil!" April whacked the back of Kendra with her bat as she yelled. She kicked April off her and tried to attack her. Y/n then started to try and get out to help but the burning sensation made her stop immediately. Leo saw her struggling and came over quickly to help her get out of the grip of the robot. As Leo was trying to help he got pushed away by Jason and his spider-like machine. So Y/n tried getting out of the grip again, but the robot's grip get even tighter. She screamed in pain as it was unbearable to feel. Y/n looked over to Kendra who was cranking up the grip of the robot.

In a glimpse of an eye she was knocked off the hoverboard by Donnie, and he completely shut off the thing. Y/n fell to her knees and got up. She saw Leo and Mikey required help so she rushed over. Y/n scooped up Mikey and started running. "Y/n!" Mikey said hugging her she smiled as she dragged Leo. "Oof" Y/n fell as Jason grabbed her leg with one of the robot legs, luckily Mikey and Leo weren't hurt. She let them go as she was dragged away. Y/n was dangling upside down trying to get the robot to relise her leg. She did and fell to the ground and started to run around as the different robot legs tried catching her. She jumped over some of them making them tangled. Y/n ran away as they were all in knots.

Y/n was out of breath, her hands on her knees while her arms still stung. Then she was carried but Raph. He smiled at her "Guys I got her! Let's go!" He said then started to run "It's alright Y/n, we'll get you home" Y/n nodded and closed her eyes as she had been tired. The turtles along with April got to the lair. Y/n was asleep when they got there but woke up as she felt her arm burn again from the alcohol cleaning her clean. There were deep but there were a few. Donnie bandages her up and found the GPS chip on the side of her neck. Y/n felt so much better after Leo gave her painkillers and got a hug for everyone. Everyone went to the main room to finish their snacks and left Y/n and Donnie alone.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Thanks for wrapping my arms Donnie" I smiled at him. He looked at me and hugged me gently and sighed, I think it was because, throughout the whole fight, Donnie has been worried.

I hugged him back "Don't worry it's okay" I said rubbing his back. "I know but..*sigh* you got hurt," Donnie said and looked at me with a sad expression. I just scoffed and kissed him, Donnie was a little shocked but a little melted into the kiss. We separated and I smiled and so did Donnie. "Hey if you don't mind, c-could I borrow a shirt? There um...blood on this one" I asked embarrassed getting a little red. Donnie then started to get red as well "Y-yeah let me get that for you," He said standing up and walking to his room.

As I was still sitting on the table when Leo walked in to probably check up on me. "Hey, how ya feelin' ?" He asked leaning on the door frame. "Much better than before" I sigh. He walked over and sat down next to me on the table "Good thing you had us to protect you" Leo said wrapping his arm around my neck. I looked at him "I was the one that protected you!" I nudged him laughing. "I mean I wasn't the one trapped," Leo said smirking at me while I rolled my eyes at him. "Well Imma go with the others wanna come?" Leo asked "It's fine I'm waiting for Donnie to give me something" I smiled nervously "Okay" Leo then walked out as Donnie walked in.

"Sorry it took a while," Donnie said walking over to her "It's fine thank you," I said taking the shirt and looking at Donnie "C-can you step out, p-please?" I asked looking away from Donnie "Oh! Yeah sorry, sorry!" Donnie said ran out and shut the lab door behind him.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sighed and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment and slid down the door "Way to blow it Don" I looked over and see Leo walking out of the shadows I got more embarrassed and groaned "Don't worry, I already know your secret" He said sitting next to me I freaked out "What!- How - I mean -I" "Chill, April told us and Mikey" Leo smirked I just sighed "So how's it going?" "g-good," I said quietly rubbing the back of my neck.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I looked into the shiny metal to see my reflection since the cuts were on my upper arms and Donnie gave me a big T-shirt it hid it perfectly so my aunt wouldn't notice. I then started to open the door and Donnie and Leo were in front "Oh hey" I said "H-Hey" Donnie said I notice him a like red I smiled and walked over to the main room. "Do you guys save some snacks for me?" I asked April, Raph, and Mikey "Oh hey Y/n feeling better?" Raph asked "Mhm, I'm just hungry," I said sitting down on the floor "Yeah here," Mikey said handing me some chips "Thanks" Donnie finally came down and sat next to me and Leo next to Mikey. While we were talking I see master splinter sleeping in his chair snoring making me giggle and then choke. Raph patted my back almost knocking the wind out of me they laughed as I sat there embarrassed and brought my knees up to my chest as I hid my face.

Donnie chuckled and put an arm around me "You okay?" I looked at him "Yeah just didn't mean to choke" I said looking away He just scoffs and rubs my back. I then start to lean on Donnie's shoulder getting more comfortable and just listening to everyone talk like he was doing. I sigh feeling relaxed.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:

As my brothers along with April talked among themselves I rubbed Y/n's back as a sort of comfort when she got embarrassed. I looked at Y/n she was asleep, I slightly smile at her state and sighed. When me and Leo were other by the lab he told me he was proud that I finally came out of my shell and honestly I am too. This is my first time being with someone like Y/n and...

I hope it don't change
~♡~