Ch.32

ʸ/ⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ:
It was the evening and I layed in bed bored, sad, angry, and overall mixed with emotions. Ever since Camila left to her first business tirp she's been gone more often. She seems to have lots of fun over those trips, traveling everywhere she wants, I mean that's what she wanted to do all her life. Its just I don't see her often anymore and the house feels so empty without her. Of course I haven't told anyone. I want to tell Donnie but I don't want him to worry and have him lose more sleep, and I feel a slight distance between us. The last time we have hung out was almost weeks ago, because he's been remodeling the big robot Kendra took among other things.

Of course I want him to express him passion but if he continues to do this, lose sleep, drinking large amounts of coffee, be isolated most of the time andget hurt, I want him to stop. But I don't have the heart to tell him, I know it will hurt him and maybe be offended by it. By this point I crying silently. All these problems felt like so much to do, so much to process, so much to explain! I wanted to talk to someone, but I didn't want to load them with my problems and just cry about it.

*Tap Tap*

I looked up at my window and saw a figure. I looked at my phone "shit" resently Mikey, Leo, and Raph have been checking on me, when Donnie couldn't, but they would check on my health, mental health, and sometimes, if they can, we hang out. "Coming!" I said and wiped my tears way and tired my best to not look like a mess. I moved the curtains and see Mikey. "Hi Y/n" He waved and smiled as I opened the window he came in with a clipboard.

He sat on my chair and I sat on my bed. "Okay Y/n uhh have you been doing good so far?" "Mhm" "Is school good?" "Mhm" As Mikey asked the question I felt more and more like crying. "Okay Y/n it looks like your doing great..." he finally looks up at me "...Y/n?". Tears filled my eyes, sniffing, "Y/n?...Are you okay?" Those three words made me break. I felt the tears roll down, I started to sniff and wipe she tears away. I didn't want him to watch me cry "Y/n?" I started to feel something in my throat and horriable hic sound come out. I couldn't control it tears, sniffs, hic sounds started pouring out of me. I started to sob.

ᵐⁱᵏʸᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
When Y/n stated to sob thats when I finally when I rushed up and hugged her "Y-y/n, what wrong?" I said trying to look at her face "My tia is l-leaving more and more *hic* and I feel so lonely h-here *hic*" She crying clovering her face "A-and I'm so worried-d for Donnie *hic* s-so worried *hic*" Y/n wailed, hiccuping and leaning on me for support.

I felt her tears on my shoulder. I didn't like seeing others cry because I'd start crying too. And now Y/n my bestfriend is crying he hear out I want to cry but I couldn't if I did I wouldn't be able to help her. I sucked it up and tried my best "Its okay let it all out" I rubbed her back trying not to cry as well "Its okay, I'm here".

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Y/n weeped for almost an hour but I didn't care I wanted to make she was okay. She wasn't crying anymore just whimpering and hiccuping. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked she stayed quite, "Y/n?" "I-I do but im sorry" she started to cry again "No, no, no, no its okay I don't mind" I said and started lightly rubbing her back again. "So what happened?" She sat up and sat facing me "please don't tell anyone, okay? Not even Donnie" I nodded.

Y/n breathed in and out "My aunt hasn't been here because she been traveling, I don't mind that but ever since the first day she left she told me how she wishes she did this when she was younger. And i-if my parents didn't die she would be stuck with me." She paused and sighed "I know she doesn't feel that way b-but... its hard not to feel that way" She said and covered her face again "Hmm, and what about Donnie?" I asked her

She sniffed and sighed "I want to tell Donnie b-but.." Y/n paused, tears formed in her eyes and her voice got high "I-I just don't want to put more on his mind becuase h-he lose sleep *hic* from his work and we have been distant from each other... and I'm worrierd about that *hic*". She wipes her tears way and sighs "I want to talk to him but... I don't know how" She sighs and counties "All these emotions just make me feel stupid, I don't want to feel like this. A-and now I'm just bring my problems to you! Crying like a baby with these dumb problems" Y/n says looking away.

I smiled and hugged her "Y/n, if these problems are making this upset they aren't dumb, you just need help solving them and getting through them, so take you time! Take your time talking with Donnie and your tia, I'm sure both will understand how you feel" I squeezed her. Y/n leans her head on me and sighs "I will thank you Mikey" She saids squeezing me back and we laugh. "Let's go play something!" I say and she laughs "Okay".

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I felt more better after talking about 'that'. While playing it Takes Two with Mikey I started to think if I should tell Donnie or not. "Okay be ready to jump" Mikey said. I scoffed, I'll think about telling Donnie later for now let my relax.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I stretch and grabbed my mug and took a sip, or tired to, but I don't have any more coffee. I sighed and got up to make more. I looked through the notifications on my phone expecting one from Y/n but none. Weird. As I was making coffee I heard someone come into the kitchen humming. I could see it was Mikey then I remember he went to check up on her today "Mikey, how was Y/n?" I said not turning towards him "Uhh Good. All good" I glanced at him "Do you know if Y/n might be upset with me or something?" I asked and turning towards him.

"Why are you asking me?" He said avoiding eye contact "Because you checked up on her, right?" "Oh- yeah, but she is you girlfriend so why don't you ask her about it" Mikey said finally looking at me. "Why is she upset with me?" "Huh-" "I can tell you know because you didnt look at me and your basicly saying its my problem to deal with plus she would totally tell you if she was mad with me, so why is she upset?" I said crossing my arms.

"Dang, well I can't tell you" "W-what?" "I swore to Y/n I wouldn't tell anyone, that's including you" He said eating a spoon full of cereal. "Come on Mikey, is shes mad, I wanna fix this please tell me" "No. If you want to know hear it from Y/n not me" Mikey said and walked out. In stood there stund then I looked at my phone dabating if I should call her or text her.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Yᴏᴜ

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙷𝚎𝚢
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙷𝚎𝚢
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚈/𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚢?
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚍𝚔
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎??
𝙲𝚞𝚣 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚗
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜

I start to feel uneasy, worried, and nervous. I drink some of my coffee and grab a sweater and go to Y/n's apartment. After making to her window tapped on the glass and waited. A couple second later she finally opened up.

When she opened the window Y/n didn't have a smile on her face she looked rather emotionless while her nose and eyes look a bit red. "H-hey" I said but she didn't say nothing back. I step through and she closes the window then stands in front of me and takes my hands. By this time I'm paincing, what will happen?, is she moving? Maybe she got into a fight with her aunt? And wants help? Or maybe she needs help on a project? Maybe she-

"Donnie?"

"Y-yes Y/n?"
~♡~