Ch.17

Soon it had became morning and time to go to school. Y/n groans as her alarm goes off. She sits up and turns off the alarm, rubbing her eyes she looks around the room. And just like the other night Donnie was gone but this time Y/n just accepted it because she knew he couldn't stay. She sighed and started her regular routine to get ready. After getting ready Y/n saw a a note on her desk Donnie left her. She picked it up and read it, it read

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈/𝚗, 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 :𝙳
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
-𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎

Y/n smiled and folded to note and put it in her drawer. After that she walked out of her room and saw a sticky note her aunt felt she she's gonna to be working late hours and might stay with a friend that lives close by. Y/n just shrugged since her aunt usually does that during the fall times. Speaking of fall Halloween is soon and Y/n still had no idea what she would want to be. But she brushed it off and walked out locking the door behind her.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I walked through the street and saw that Café me and April when to one time and also saw her inside. I knew they sell coffee so might as well get some since I was inside. Of course April saw me and called my over "Hey Y/n how are you?" She said hugging me "I'm good, tired though" I say hugging back "Well tomorrow we don't have school and we don't have it on Monday either soo we have a four day weekend" April said excitingly "Well that makes me feel better" I laugh and so does April.

"A order for Y/n" The casher said placing my drink on the counter. I grab it and me and April started to walk out and countined our route to school. After getting to school there was nothing interesting happend through the classes everything was boring. After some boring classes I finally got to lunch and talk to April.

"What assiments did Mr.Snake have us this time?" I ask April since she has his class first before me "Surprisingly he didn't give us any. I guess its because all teachers are tired this week." April said eating her snack "Good I can't wait to leave. Do you have any plans for the weekend?" I asked resting my head on hand. "Yeah I'm going o have a sleepover with Sunita and I'm going to take Mayhem with me" April said smiling "What about you?" "Oh I don't know, maybe hang out with Mikey or Donnie" I said "Ohh really?" April said putting her hands under her chin smiling.

I already knew what she was thinking and gave her this face '😐' "Yeah." I said and April laughing a bit. The bell started to ring and we started to get up "Well I'll see you later byeee" April said hugging me tight and running to her next class. I waved goodbye and walked to mine.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After school me April and I walked home chatting and said goodbye when we reached our apartment. I saw my aunt while walking in and greeted her "Hola Tia, when did you get back?" I asked setting my things down and sitting down. "A while ago pero I'm going back lettle this afternoon" she said passing me a slice of pizza. "What time? Because Imma go work with Hueso." I say taking a bit "I don't know but if I get back before you I'll text you. But if you come before me text me got it?" She said "Yes ma'am" I said nodding.