~• 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 •~

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I finished putting on my outfit and some makeup now to get the presents! I walked to the storage room and grabbed the seven presents and put them all in a big bag. I walked by my aunt's room and saw she was looking pretty fabulous. "Wow, who are you trying to impress tonight?" I said and she laughed "No one just wanna look good for the Christmas diner at the office" My aunt was going to an office dinner since her best friend was going and after that, they going to come over and all have a sleepover. "Well, I gotta go," I said hugging her he hugged me and smiled "Okay Mija stay save, and tell me if your plans change, I love you" "Love you too, y Feliz Navidad! (and Merry Christmas!)" I said and left out the door.

As I was walking towards the elevator and saw April coming out of her apartment. "Heyyy" I yelled and she turned to me with a smile "Heyy girl" she ran up to me and hugs me "Ooh love the classic Christmas sweater," I said pressing the buttons of the elevator "I'm love your fit too" April said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I smiled and we got into the elevator. While talking she noticed my bag "Did you get them presents?" April said peeking into my bag "Well yea" "What did you get them?" April said excitedly "You have to wait and see" I smiled. She rolled her eyes but laughed and so did I.

Time skip

We finally got to the lair and were greeted by Mikey "Y/n! April!" He jumped and hugged us. "Mikey!" I and April said at the same time. I guess Mikey also notice my bag since he snatched it while saying "More presents!". I just sighed as April giggled "Great, you guys made it! Merry Christmas!" Raph said hugging us both "Of course, we would have made it" April said laughing. "yeah, and Merry Christmas too you too!" I said. He put us down and April and Raph sat down on the couch as I walked over to Leo and Mikey. "See! Mine is bigger!" "But mine is probably better!" I rolled my eyes at how childish they were acting "Oh, hey Y/n" "Hey Leo, may I have my bag back?" I asked "But I can't find my present in here- You did get me a present right?" "Leo!" Raph shouted "What? Just asking," Leo said crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes again and grabbed my bag and pulled out his present. His eyes glowed looking at the present. He was about to snatch it when I pulled it away "Not a chance, you gotta wait" I said putting his, along with the other present from my bag under the tree. "Oh come on Y/n, just a teensy present? Please?" Leo said and I smiled "No". He groans as Mikey just laughs while patting his back. I walked other to Splinter who was on his chair laughing at the commercials. "Hey Splinter!" "Oh Y/n, good to see you" I pulled out a container from my bag "I've got this for you. I had some felt over and I thought you might enjoy it" I smiled handing him the container of a slice of tres leches (type of cake, amazing btw (♡⁠‿⁠♡) ) "Oh, Thank you!" Splinter opened the container and sniffed it. Within a single bite he ate the whole thing, I was surprised but what could I expect? "Mmmm delicious!" I smile "Of course it is".

He laughed and patted my hand and went back to watching his commercials. I walked back to where the others were, I'm not sure why but something seemed off. I looked around for a bit, then realized "Where's Donnie?" I then thought about where he could be, I headed to the garage and peeked around the corner, but nope, he wasn't there. The other place is his room or his lab but his most likely in his lab since I couldn't see any lights from his room. I then headed to his lab. "Donnie?" I said peeking around the corner, he turned his head and lifted his goggles from his face. He rushed other and closed the lab door behind him. I was a little startled and confused "Umm what are you doing?" I asked "N-Nothing just- umm fff-finishing a project! Yeah, I'm almost done, j-just wait with the others. I'll be right down" He said and opened the door and quickly closed it. I was still a little confused but brushed it off and headed to the main room with the others as he asked.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sighed in relief but started to anxious as I didn't expect Y/n to be here so soon. I started to finish my 'project' also known as Y/n present. I wanted it to be as perfect as her. I took my time but not too long to get Y/n's suspension. "Perfect" after finishing the present I grabbed the box and gently placed it in there, wrapping a bow around it. I smiled and brushed myself off and heard to where everyone else was.