Ch.5

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
It been a couple days since meeting the turtels. And now I was in my history class and finally the bell rung for lunch and I got my things and head to April. And like always, April knew something had happened since my moood had brighten up a bit. "So what's got you all cheery hmm?" April said with a grin on her face. I giggled "Nothinggg" "*gasp* It was a boy wasn't?" She smirked and giggled too.

"Yes, but I just reconnected with my old friend a couple days ago. I really missed him and I meet his brothers too". I told her how we meet and things and of course I didnt reveal their identities and gave then different names. After a few more minutes the bell rung and we head off to class.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After a long day the weekend can start. I was working on homework when 'Ding' I got a message from a unknown number but I remembered that I gave my number to the turtles and opened the message it rea𝚍

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mɪᴋᴇʏ

𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢! 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗?
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟻:3𝟶 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚙. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 :𝙳
𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚢: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢! 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎 :)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎!

I started to look for an outfit to wear and that I'll finish homework later, it was 4:37 at the moment so you had to rush a bit. After finding an descent outfit I took a shower and after brush and blow dryed my hair, changed and put a bit of make up. After I finished it was 5:19.

Since I had sometime left I wanted to get some snacks. I grabbed my bag and keys and headed out to a close by store and bought a few snacks. Coming back it was 5:28 so I started to looked for a picnic blanket so we wouldnt have to sit on the ground. After getting all my things I headed up to the stairs, looked around and saw no one so I set my things down and the blanket. After Ihi finshed I heard someone calling for me I turn to see the turtles and April? "Uhh April?" I stood up and walked up to her "How do you the turtles?" I asked "I should be asking you the same thing" April said as we laughed.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After we got all the weirdness out the way we hang out and ate some snacks. "Wow that must been crazy" I said, April told me her stories and adventures she had with the turtles. "Yep it was pretty dangerous thought" she said taking a bite of some chips. I look to Donnie who was sitting next to me a little quiet, not wanting him to be bored I shifted a bit towards him.

"Hey Donnie I heard you like to make inventions what do you like to built? Any thing specific?" I asked with a small smile. He seemed a bit suprized as his eyes widen a bit "Well I like to make robots, jet packs, and inprove my tech how ever I can." He said with a small smile "*gasp* that sounds amazing! I try to build something but I don't really understand the techniques." I say.

"Anyways any tech your working on right now?" I continued "Well I've been working on a vehicle me and the crew can travel in, specificly a tank" Donnie said proudly "Oh my god a Tank! Wow that's amazing! You definitely need to send me pics after its done" I said suprized and amazing that he was able to do something like that.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
*𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* I felt flattered on how much Y/n prazed me for my work. I lightly laughed and smiled. "Sure I can even give you a ride if you want" I said and I saw how she brighten up more. "Well yeah I would wanna ride! Its a tank and probably an amazing one too." She laughed and so did I. I looked up a bit to see April's eye on me with a smirk, I knew what she was thinking and rolled my eyes at her. April laughed and went back to talking with Raph and I with Y/n.

We talked about all different topics what we like, dislike, favorite songs, movies, shows, and many theories. And on a few theories Y/n would disagree with my theory and I would prove her wrong. She sometimes sound embarrassed about it and I would laugh and she would end up laughing too.

It was 9:52 and it started to get dark and we had to leave after saying our goodbyes and we started to head home. Leo then put an arm around my shoulders "You seemed to have lots if fun with Y/n." oh no. I groand as I knew he was going to keep bring this up "Yeah you seemed to have a good time with her" Raph said. "I mean yeah, we were just talking." I said pushing Leo's arm off "More like laughing" he said. I just rolled my eyes and headed to my room getting ready to sleep.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Its been hours and yet I can't sleep. I knew non if the bros were awake so I stayed in my room wondering what to do. I mean I can't work on something because I might wake one of them up and their gonna get mad at me for it. I tried thinking of someone who could be up but I dout any- wait

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"𝘚𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥?" 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 " 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘭, 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 2 𝘢𝘮. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 "𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘸𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰".

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Maybe Y/n could be awake I mean I don't know what else to do.

" Should I text her?"
~♡~