Ch.31

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Its been a couple weeks since the encounter with Kendra and she hasn't been back to school since then, thankfully, but Donnie has been a little worried since then.

I do love it when he get a little protective and shows he really does care but jeez he just gets to worried. Like the night of the attack he took my home and stayed with me, of course I didn't mind but I could tell he didn't get enough sleep that night, when I woke up and saw him staring at the window while sitting stairght up little a hawk ready to strike. Donnie did this too when Draxum kidnapped me, what a horrible night it was. But I've gotten much better since that night and honestly I do feel like I'm beening treated little a baby. I've brought this up to him but he just laughs and squishes my face saying stuff like 'You're so cute' 'Remember Draxum?' 'Because I worry about you' so he'd never really listen to what I have to say.

But today I'm going to visit him, because why not. I put on something warm to wear since its snowy outside and be on my way "Tia I'm going out!" I shout while grabing somethings "Okay be careful Mija! I love you!" "I love you too!" I said and walk out.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I made it and see Mikey skating on the ramp, Raph doing his usual work out, and Leo eating pizza "Hi guys" I wave "Hi Y/n!" Mikey saids while doing tricks on the ramp "Oh hey Y/n" Raph said "What up" Leo said taking bite of pizza. "Is Donnie in his lab?" I asked "Yep, like always" Mikey said I giggled and walked to his lab.

*Knock knock*

I enter the lab and see him working on something and I just sit in the chair looking at him. I look at what he was working on it looked like a micro chip. Donnie then took off the mask he was wearing "Hmmm, okay now to connect it to the bot" he turns to his blueprints while I giggle a little as he hasn't noticed me yet. He finally turns to me and jumps a little "Oh Y/n, hey" he smiles and walks over to me I smiled and stand up to hug him. "How long have you been working on that thing?" I asked "Oh uhhh a while but I don't know if we'll really use it in a mission" Donnie said laying his head on my shoulder. "Te quieres dormir? (Do you wanna sleep?)" I giggle "Si, por favor (Yes, please)" I was a little surprised of his responds "Y como sabes español? (And how do you know spanish?)" I say raising his face to looks at me "He estado praticando para ti (I've been practice for you)" He said with a smile.

My heart felt like it was gonna burst. My felt my face get red "Donnie, tu no nesesitas a saber español para mi (Donnie, you don't need to know Spanish for me)" I say looking away and resting my hands on his shoulders. He scoffs "Yo queria saber, y es una lengua bonita, como tu (I wanted to know, and its a beautiful language, like you)" he says lifting up my chin. I laugh nervously "Who taught you to be smooth like that?" "Well I've also been practicing with Leo too" He said laughing a bit. "Ohh that makes more sense" it was silent for a moment and I heard whispers from the door. I looked at Donnie and he heard it too "What's happening?" "Shhh! I think they might kiss!" "Shut up!" We heard them whisper. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door.  I opening the door and  the three fell forward "What are you three doing?" "Uhh-" "It was Leo!" Mikey said trying to run away "Well stop spying you little weirdos!" I laugh.

I close the lab door again and walked other to Donnie and kissed his cheek. I sat in his chair again "So what's the bot for specificly?" I asked spinning towards him "First off don't do that you could fall" he said grabbing the arm rest of the chairs "Second I made just in case we need to fight someone big or somthing. Plus you never know you could need a robot like this baby" Donnie said walking up to it and hugging it. I sat there just looking at him kiss his robot like I'm not there. I just rolled my eyes "Imma go it looks like you too need some space" I said smiling and standing up. He finally turns around confused "What?" I scoff "Nevermind, come on let's take a break" I say open the door "But I still not-" "Come on" I said pulling his arm and headed to the others.

Grab my things and we headed out "Y/n where are we going?" "My apartment" I said dusting myself off "There a bunch of people around!" I scoff "We'll take a short cut" I said pulling him up and into the hidden world. "It always surprises me" he says I smile and we start walking.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

We made it to the other side and steeped through. Since it was by my window Donnie flew us up there. After getting to my window Donnie got comfortable in my bed while I took off my jacket and whose "God how I missed your bed" he sighed and laughed and walked out to get something to drink and saw my aunt "Oh hi Tia" I said waving "Quien esta end tu cuarto? (Whose in your room?)" "Oh nomas Donnie (Oh just Donnie)" "Ahh, okay. Es tu novio? (Is he your boyfriend?)" "Uh- N-no, no es" I laugh nervously and walked back to my room.

I sigh and look up and see Donnie passed out on my bed. I smile and shake my head "Donnie..." I say quietly and slightly move him so I can sit. I sat don't and rested his head on my lap. I giggle and kiss is head and put something to watch.

Omg heyyyyy.....
Im sorry I was gone for like a month I didn't mean to leave for so long. I actually had to reread a chapter to get catch up in what I wrote before I disappeared. But I have someone new in my life and lots of things happend like school. But I'll try my best to have a Valentine's Chapter for yall. But I'm sorry again and have a wonderful day byeeeee<33333