Ch.35

(Im about to end school, so you are too!)

"Mija! You look so beautiful!" My aunt cried, hugging me tightly."Camila, you have to let her breath, " Hueso said, placing a hand on her shoulder."But my baby is finally graduating! And soon she's gonna move away and start a family and -" "Im not growing up that fast, " I laughed. I continued to get ready and got a text from Donnie.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dᴏɴɴɪᴇ

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙾𝚏𝚌 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 🥺❤️
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙸 𝚐𝚝𝚐
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠q𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘!!

I smiled at the message and got my things ready to go. Hueso waved at us and hugged me tightly, saying he would watch me on the TV since you know he can't go out. We started to drive to the auditorium to where the ceremony is taking place.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
The gang and I were getting ready, dressing nicely, for Y/n's and April's graduation. As I looked in the mirror, I smiled to myself, thinking about Y/n and how incredible she was to be able to graduate. "Donnie, you ready?" Leo said, leaning on the door frame. I turned back to the mirror and adjusted my shirt. "Yes, let's get going."

We started to make your way towards the auditorium, but we made a stop to April's apartment to see how she was doing and if she wanted to tag along with us. She declined but was happy we visited her and she'll see us at the ceremony. As we made your way there, I couldn't  help but feel so proud and filled with such strong emotions. "Donnie, where do we go now?" Mikey asked "Well we gotta sneak in and get to the control booth. "

We made our way in trying to find the room, almost getting ourselves caught, but we found it. Of course, we locked it and watched from above. My eyes were immediately searching for Y/n, and there she was, sitting down talking with April and Sunita. Her beauty made me smile, I'm so proud of her, truly a marvelous girl.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
As Y/n, April, and Sunita talked excited to finally graduate, while the four turtles watched from above, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Introduction started off by saying how proud the teachers are to see their students graduating. Continuing, some students started to give their speeches saying things like they want to make a difference and how they are happy to be able to be in a school like this. Then Sunita gave a speech saying how valued she's felt and how proud she was of herself to be able to accomplish a huge goal.

Then, finally, they started to call names, Donnie couldn't wait to hear Y/n L/n. Mikey was mainly taking pictures and videos to remember the moment. Leo was just smiling, happy to see his two best friends completing high school. And Raph was crying tears of joy, even though they haven't been called up yet.

After a couple more names being called, "Y/n L/n!" They finally said her name. Donnie was over the moon, seeing her walk up, smiling, he started to tear up. They all began to cheer for her, and Donnie took a picture of her holding her diploma and walking down to her Seattleagain. April then was called, and they continued to cheer.

They finally finished the names, and while giving some last speeches, Donnie continuously looked at the picture he took of Y/n. He couldn't believe it, he was filled with joy, he just wanted to kiss her, tell her she deserved it, tell her he is proud of her. Y/n felt the same thing, she wanted to see Donnie, tell him that she wouldn't be able to do this without him, how he is so special to her, Y/n just couldn't wait to see him.

After giving the final speech, everyone stood up and through their hats in the air. Y/n smiling, laughing along with April, and turned towards the control booth and waved. Donnie could help but smile widely.

After the ceremony was over, Y/n rushed to the control booth and knocked on the door. Once Donnie heard the knock, he rushed up from the chair he was sitting in and opened the door. "Hi." Y/n waved as he opened the door, and he picked her up and spined her around while she laughed.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I laughed and smiled as Donnie spined me in his arms. He finally put me down "Gosh you don't know how proud I am!" He said, missing me. I giggled and kissed me back. Once we separated, I realized he's been crying "Donnie why are you crying?" I smiled and swiped some tears away."Because you're .. just ... amazing, " Donnie said and put his forehead against mine.

Then I felt Leo, Mikey, and Raph hug us both. I laughed, and they reached hugged me again, telling me how proud and happy they were.  We began to head home and invited the turtles to tag along with us, and also invite Splinter.

As we entered the apartment, it was all decorated, and Hueso popped up from the couch with sparklers in his hands. "surprise," He said and put the two sparklers on a cupcake and hugged me.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
They all sat down and ate while they talked along with each other. Hueso and Camila got Y/n gifts, money, perfume, clothes, and her favorite snacks.

As time passed soon Hueso had to leave then the turtles. But Donnie wanted to stay. "Bye guys" Y/n waved hugged then one by one. She hugged Donnie last, he whispers "I'll be waiting for you at your window later~" Donnie said and kissed her leaving her speech less but smiling.

As Camila and Y/n cleaned Camila wanted to watch a movie and relax with Y/n, and of course Y/n agreed. But first she texted Donnie telling him to come near night time since she was going to be a little busy. He agreed and Y/n headed back to hanging out with her tia Camila.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Camila and Y/n were invested in watching a documentary about (whatever you want it to be) it was already really late so they decided on to start going to sleep. Well Tia Camila was.

Y/n was still getting that surprise from Donnie.

~♡~