Ch.4

"Y-y/n?" Mikey said with a shock face. All of them looked back at him confused "Yeah, Y/n, why? Do you know her?" Donnie asks "I-I.." was all Mikey was able to say before having tears in his eyes. "A-are you s-sure that's Y-y/n?" Mikey asked stepping closer to Donnie.

Everyone came closer to Mikey corserned "Hey bub you okay?" Leo asked placing a hand on his back. 𝐓𝐜𝐡! they all turned to Y/n's window she had opened it and was going up the stairs of the building to the top. Oblivious to what was going to happen next. Mikey's eyes widen as he recognized you yet he  didnt. Mikey stared at Y/n for a minute before, he pushed everyone out of the way and jumped towards the roof of the building she was on "Y/N!".

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I walked up to the top of the apartment to walk the stars I was only there for a minute until " Y/N!". I turned my head to a figure jumping towards me "AHH!".  We crashed to the ground and it got on top of me hugging me tight " Y/n, your actually here!" They said I was still kinda in shock so I didn't respond. They looked up and me and backed off a bit, Mikey "Y-you still remember me ri-" "MIKEY!!" I say tackling them donw laughing.

I smiled and he did the same "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for leaving and not telling you. Everything happened so fast I didn't have time to see you.". We broke the hug and laughed. " Wow I missed you so much! You can believe how much changed since you left." Mikey sighed. "I missed you too! So how have you and your bros been?" I said leaning on my arms for support. Mikey turned around towards a building and stood up and then looked back at me "Hold on brb" and he ran and jumped to the building.

I nodded and stood up and lend on the edge as I wait.

ᵐⁱᵏᵉʸ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I quickly forgotten that I pushed my bros going to Y/n, its nice seeing her again, now where are they? As I made it to the top I saw everyone with confused and shocked faces. "Hey I want you guys to meet someone come on!" I say excited "But Mikey how do you know her?" Raph asked "Long story. Anyways come on she wants to meet you guys" "Okay I'm down come on guys" Leo said jumping down to where Y/n was and I followed and soon Raph and Donne did too.

Once we were all down Y/n turned around with a shy smile on her face I walked up to her with a smile. "Guys this is Y/n and Y/n this is-" "Raph, Leo, and Donnie right?" Y/n said as she point to each one of them. "Well now that's out of the way, how long ago did you two meet?" Donnie said crossing his arms looking at me and Y/n.

"It was four years ago I believe, I was walking around and I saw beautiful art on the wall and I saw Mikey well I didn't know he was a mutant until he accidentally showed me months later. I thought it was cool and amazing and of course kept his secret. He told me a lot about you guys and I wanted to meet you but I never got to because I had to move. But I'm thankfull I finally did." Y/n said with a shy smile.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was happy to meet the other turtels, finally. But they look so different and how Donnie is the only one with eye brows. I mean they suit him very well. I then sat down on the ground and Mikey did the same and I pat a spot in front of me for any of them to sit and they all did. They all started to ask me questions and I happily answered but I noticed Donnie not asking anything and was distance.

I caught him just staring at me and I looked back at him and smiled and looked back to the others and continued to answer some questions. I then heard someone calling my name I look over down the stares and saw my aunt poking her head out the window. "Hi Tia sorry I'm coming down now, hold on.". I turn back to the turtles and sigh " Looks like I got to go sorry. It was nice meeting you all" I yawned and stretched.

"Back at ya" Leo said smiling as they all stood up "I hope we can hang out more sometime" Raph smiled "Yeah well bye Y/n hopefully we can talk again" Mikey said hugging me and I hugged back. " Oh! Wait here let me get something". I said and ran down to stairs and into my room, grabbed a pen and some sticky notes. I quickly ran back up and thankfully they were still there. I smile and write my number on four separate sticky notes.

I gave it to Mikey first then Raph, Leo, and then Donnie. Donnie looked confused and I just giggled lightly "Its my number, so y'know we can talk if you want." I smiled again then gave Mikey one last hugged and said my goodbye and headed to my room, closed my window, and head out my room to see my aunt.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Its my number, so y'know we can talk if you want." She smiled  *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* as she walked to Mikey I looked down at the sticky note, such nice hand writing. I look back at her and she was waving and saying goodbye and smiled again *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼*.

That feeling. It felt weird but yet it felt nice. "Yo Donnie come on! We still need to fix the tv." Leo yelled and I sighed and run back to them.

"I hope this feeling goes away..
or maybe not?"
~♡~

𝔸/ℕ: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝟝𝟘+ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 <𝟛