Ch.9

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Y/n walked over to the couch were everyone one was and soon Donnie was too. Donnie sat on Y/n's left and Leo on her right with Raph and Mikey sitting on beanbags. They were all taking turns playing different games and cheering each other up for hours. And Donnie showed Y/n his gadgets he has made. And after a while they all wanted to watch a movie.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
As we were watching the movie I notice Donnie looked tired, closesing his eyes then immediately opening them. I kinda got worried so I nudged him lightly, he turned to me "Hey you okay? You look really tired" I quitely but enough so he can hear me. "Oh yeah I'm fine" he said and turned back to the tv. I nodded but I was still worried.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

We were in the middle of the movie when you got a text message for your aunt.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴜᴛɪᴇᴇ

𝚃𝚒𝚊<𝟹: 𝙼𝚒𝚓𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚃𝚒𝚊<𝟹: 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚗𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎

I turn off your phone continue to watch the movie. While watching the movie I looked over to Donnie one more time and he seemed okay so I watched to movie.

Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

After the movie finished I sighed "That was a good movie" I said leaning more into the couch "I can't believe Donnie fell asleep" Leo said pointing at Donnie. He was leading into the couch with his head back. "Imma take a picture" I said getring my phone and start to take pictures. We took a couple group photos and I took a few with me next to him.

After taking many many pictures, I went up to the ramp were the others were and Leo then asked if anyone was hungry and we all said yes. I recommended a ramen place and we decided to go for it "I'm going to see if Donnie wants any" I said. I go up to were Donnie, I stood behind the couch looking down at him and tapped him but nothing I tap him again and nothing.

You poke his cheek and finally he slightly opens his eyes and groans. "Hey Donnie me and the gang are going to get ramen you want any?" I said smiling at him "yeah sure.." He said tiredly "Okay Don, be right back 'kay?" I said and Donnie nodded slightly smiling and falling back to sleep. I smile looking at how cute he looks. I shake my head and stop think about it and headed to the others. "Okay we all ready? Alright let's go" Raph said and we followed.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I start to open my eyes and rub them lightly I look around and don't see anyone confused I get up stretch and start to look around to place. After a while I couldn't find them, I start to think what happened last and I remember Y/n waking me up

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦...𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯...𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺?" 𝘠/𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦.." 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 "𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 '𝘬𝘢𝘺?" 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

I sigh and sit on the couch and start to think about all surts of things, then Y/n pops up *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* there goes that feeling again. I start to feel my cheeks burn up and start rubbing my face to try to make it stop. "God how this is annoying, yet I don't even know what it really is" I say leaning into the couch before sighing again.

"Hey Donnie your awake" I hear Mikey say. I turn to look at him and he was carrying a bag and behind him was Y/n, Leo and Raph. I stood up and walked towards them, Leo handed me a bag with my ramen and we all headed to the kitchen. "Oh thanks for the ramen" I said to Leo "Don't thank me thank Y/n, she paid for it" Leo said already eating his ramen.

We go into the kitchen where Y/n and Raph were talking and Mikey eating.
"Thanks for the ramen Y/n" I say sitting down next to Mikey "No problem" she smiles *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* I quickly averred my eye from hers and eat.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

"Shot! Its a bit late I got to get going. Don do you mind taking me back?" Y/n asked "Yeah sure I don't mind" I said "Thanks! Well see y'all next time bye guys" she says waving good bye.

As I was dropping her off when "Wait! Thanks again for all the fun I really did have a great time I hope we can hang again soon. Bye and Goodnight Don" Y/n said "Goodnight Y/n" I said and we went you separate ways. After getting home I lay in bed thinking about 'that' feeling. Its a mix being embarrassed and nervous but soothing and calm.

I just don't know what to call it. I sigh and grab my phone and scroll on social media trying to take my mind off things. I then see a picture of April.

"Should I tell April about this?"
~♡~