Ch.13

Y/n woke up a few hours later to a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. She got up and stretched and looked around her room. She saw the note Donnie made for her and sighed. Y/n got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to fixed herself before heading to the kitchen.

She saw her aunt and greeted her "Good Morning Tia" Y/n slimed slightly "Good Morning Mija, did you sleep well?" Y/n hesitated alittle, thinking back to Donnie "Yeah how was the sleep over?" She asked and the convention continued and after breakfast they cleaned up and both headed to their rooms.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
As I walked into my room and I looked up and saw the note again. I smile at the note with the little note with my name on the front. I walk over and open the note it read

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗.
𝙿.𝚂 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙
-𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎

I smile at the note and close it and put it  into my drawer. I walk over to my bed and lay down, grab my phone and look at the time 11:25 am. I was a little hesitant but texted Donnie.

After a while he hasn't answered so I texted April.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Aᴘʀɪʟ

𝚈/𝚗: 𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚕
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚜𝚙
𝚈/𝚗: 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚋𝚢
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐' 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
<( ̄︶ ̄)>
𝚈/𝚗: 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 (>▽<)
𝚂𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 '𝟹'
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕: 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚜 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛?
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕: 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝟸:𝟹𝟶?
𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝~( ̄▽ ̄~)
𝚈/𝚗: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚛
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕: 𝙲𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚊

I smile and see that's Donnie still hasn't opened my message. But it's fine I can go hang out with April.

ᵐⁱᵏᵉʸ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I was bored and wanted to see if anyone of my brothers wanted to hang out with me, so I went to Donnie since I haven't seen him when I woke up. "Donniee" I walk into his room and he wasn't there so I check the garage and he was working on the turtle tank.

"Hey Donnie you wanna play some games with me?" I said smiling but he didn't answer "Donnie?" I then notice there was empty cups of I think coffee. "Donnie?...Donnie. Doniniee!" Finally he turns around "Oh hi Mikey" Donnie said "Are you okay?" I said sitting down next to him. "Yeah. I'm fine" Donnie said patting me head of course I smiled but I don't think he was being honest.

"Well do you wanna play a game with me?" I ask "I-I don't know..." I gave him puppy eyes and after a couple seconds he sighed, smiled, and agreed. After that I felt me reliefed as he looked like he needs a break.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I had a blast with April we did face masks and doing school work and playing games. I entered my apartment and greeted my aunt and talked to her about my day and hers and left to my room. It was peacefull and quite in my room. I looked back my phone Donnie hasn't answered all day, a feeling of sadness started to fill up the room.

"Did that night make him feel uncomfortable?" I asked myself drawing circles on my sheets. I started doubting myself of him liking me back since I think I like him. After some time of think about it I just sighed and later down just wanted to forget about it and sleep.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

ᵐⁱᵏᵉʸ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
After a long time, Donnie said he need to go back to his work and walked away but I started to hang out with Raph.

"Yet I'm still worried about Donnie."
~♡~

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚖 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜😭
𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 +𝟻𝟶𝟶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜!! 𝟶(≧▽≦*)𝟶 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗<𝟹