Ch.16

"Please stay longer..."

*𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* Donnie sighed and turned back to Y/n "Fine I'll stay just a little longer but only untill 9:30" (it was 8:02pm) "Okay well what would you want to do?" Y/n said sitting up "Well we can watch a movie, or videos, or a show" Donnie said as he grabbed his computer from his battle shell and Y/n noticed "You still have your battle shell on? Is isn't uncomfortable?" Y/n asked touching it softly.

"Oh umm not really it's sometimes its heavy but it's for my safety y'know" Donnie said trying to find something to watch. "Well your safe here, if you want to can take it off I don't mind" Y/n said smiling to Donnie as he glances at her smiling back "Well Imma get some thing to drink brb" Y/n stood up and walked out leaving Donnie questionig himself if he should take of his battle shell. He did wanna be more comfortable since Y/n's bed is really nice. Donnie sighed and took it off and layed down on his stomach. He sighed again feeling way more comfortable and he continues to search for a movie.

ʸ/ⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I came back into the room with two water bottles one for me and one for Donnie. And he was laying down with his battle shell off still looking something to watch. It was my first time seeding Donnie's actually shell. I walked up to the bed and sat down looked down at Donnie's shell. I snapped myself out of my thinking state and handed Donnie his water. I heard that his shell was more sensitive but I wanted to touch it. I lightly poked it and saw Donnie shiverd at the touch "Oh Sorry I just never really seen you shell before." I said darking my hand back to my lap.

"Nah it's fine I don't mind. Oh look this seems cool" Donnie said scooting over so I can lay down next to him. "What is it?" I say laying down and scooting closer to the computer. "It's a (f/genre) movie. It has some good reviews and I have never watched it" He said turning to me "Ooohh yeah we shou-" I turned to Donnie and the tips of our noses touch. We both back up and I start giggling a bit and Donnie turns away with a chuckle "Yeah we should watch it".

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
*𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* I wasn't sure if Y/n can see if I'm blushing since I can feel my face burning up, but its not as bright in here so I don't know. But Anyways I play the movie. I try to get comfortable b𝗎t laying on my arms isn't that comfly and I think Y/n might have noticed since she gave me a pillow and had one for herself. After we both got comfortable we gave each other a look *𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙼* Y/n smiled making me smile and we both continued to watch the movie.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I yawned lightly and glanced at Y/n and she was sleeping and kinda drolling. I tried not to laugh so to not wake her up. I looked at the time on the computer 9:18pm. I paused the movie and got up slowly and stretched and pulled out my phone to take a picture. After a some pictures I smiled and started to grab my things. After getting all my things I was about to get out but I decided to write a little note for Y/n for when she wakes up.

After writing the note I placed it on Y/n desk and walked over to her and pulled the covers over her to stay warm. I smiled again then sighed.

"Goodnight Y/n, sweet dreams.."
~♡~

○ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖬𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝖨 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝟥.𝟧𝟧𝗄!!
𝖨 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 '𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 <𝟥 ○