Ch.20

Y/n and Donnie head aback to Y/n's room and watch something. After they finished their ramen they talked and played games. Donnie got a notification from Raph telling him to come back since they're was trouble with the foot clain again. Donnie sighed "Hey I have to go there trouble with the Foot y'know" Donnie said gathering his things "Oh okay. What do think their doing this time?" Y/n asked turning off her console "I don't know, but it has to do something with the Shredder. Well I'll text you when this is over" Donnie said walking towards the window before Y/n pulled his arm "You're not gonna give me a hug before you go?" She said letting go and opening her arms open wide.

Donnie smiled and hugged her tightly and she did the same with him. "I do need to go, bye Y/n" Donnie said getting out the window "Please all of you be safe! Bye Donnie!" Y/n shouted waving to him. And he did the same before jumping building to building. Y/n sighed and put a sweater on and started to go up the stairs to get her things front the night before. As she grabbed the blankets that where neatly folded by Shelldon she hear a loud thud. She looked over to the railings and stairs and didn't see anything "Probably some cat" and shrugged it off then slowly headed down the stairs. Once inside her room and closed the window, Y/n felt something was off. She turned around and looked for anything weird "I swear to god please tell me nothing is here" Y/n sighed believing that a cat got into her apartment. She got bat from her closet obviously she was not playing on hitting whatever it was, unless it was a rat or worse. And in this case it was.

Y/n held the bat ready to swing at any moment. She walked out her room and into the hallway. She reached the corner of the hallway with her back against the wall. Y/n pecked over the corner and saw nothing she saw no one was in the kitchen and nothing in the living room. "Huh?" she slowly lowered the bat and just looked around "I swear I know some-". Then she heard light foot steps, as she was going to turn around she was tackled to the ground. Y/n groans from fall and was about to yell and scream whoever a rag over her mouth.

She couldn't hit the person since when they tackled her down they knocking the bat out of her hands leaving her helpless. Her eyes where getting heavy and started to struggle less as her body started to become numb. Before Y/n was completely out she heard a raspy voice start to laugh then everything when out. "Good jod boys, Draxum will be pleased.".

A ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
"Finally, that's over let's to home" I said stretching and starting to walk "Hey did you guys notice that the two foot guys weren't here?" Mikey said "Oh yeah, I guess they were tired of us kicking their  a-" "Leo!" Raph shouted "Whaaatt?" Leo said with his smug face while Raph just sighed. "Anyways how was your night with Y/n Donnie?" Raph asked "I went pretty nicely. We watched movies and Y/n brough some snacks and we had fun y'know" I smiled to myself "Oohh fun!" Mikey said  "I mean who wouldn't have fun with a glamerious and gorgesous girl like her." Leo chuckled and looked at me with a smirk. My smile dropped. "And Donnie why don't you ever invite me to hang out with you and Y/n hmm?" Leo said still smirking "Why don't you ask her yourself. She did give her your number literally the first day we meet." I say rolling my eyes.

That's reminded me that I'd text Y/n. I pulled out my phone and texted her that I'm done with the mission and if she wanted to hang out. While texting her I could feel Leo over my shoulder. "Leo what do want?" I groand "Nothing, just looking at what you're texting her" Leo said walking Infront of me. I just roll my eyes and continue walking as Leo laughs.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

We all finally came back with got pizza and tried to watch a movie but Dad wanted to watch some old commercials so we played some games. After sometime everyone left to do their own thing or sleep. I checked my phone and saw that   Y/n still hadn't answered my message I sent hours ago. Maybe see was sleeping I assumed but at the time it was 9:30pm. I didn't know what to do so I just started to work on different thinks I haven't worked on. I got up and started to walk to the garage.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

It's been hours. 4:58am. I finished 3 to 5 inventions and projects and still nothing from Y/n I know she couldn't have been sleeping for 8-10 hours it's not normal for her. "Is she mad at me?" I asked myself looking at the message still not even opened. I sighed and put my phone down upset that I might have upset her. I then started to work on my project again less motivated then before.

Then my phone vibrated, excitement rushed through me and I quickly grabbed my phone. But was kind of disappointed when I found out it was only April. Regardless I opened the message 'Donnie do you know where Y/n is? She hasn't answered her phone and her aunt found the apartment a mess. Do you know what happened to her?'

My jaw dropped as I read the message it shocked me, worried me that not even her aunt or April knows where she is. I thought she was just ignoring me. As I was reading the text message over and over Mikey, Leo and Ralph came in. "Donnie did April texted you about Y/n? " Mikey said walking up to me. "Do you know where she is Donnie?" Leo said concerned. I stayed speechless not knowing what to say at the moment knowing that Y/n could be gone or in trouble or worse in danger for all I know. "Donnie, Donnie!" Raph said shaking my shoulders bringing me back to reality.

"N-no I don't. She hasn't answered my text in hours" I said shakingly, looking back at my phone reading the text message again. "What if she was taken. What if she was kidnapped. What if the foot took her. What if Draxum took her." I started hyperventilating, put my hands on my head trying to stop the thinking trying to make everything in my mind worse I started to panic. "For all I know I could have done something I could have, I could have, if I just stayed with her a little longer I-"

"Donnie stop!" Raph said taking my hands trying to call me down and stop hyperventilating. I notice Mikey was crying and Leo comforting. I took a deep breath and nodded trying to calm myself down from all the anxiety and worry I had in me. Immediately after I calmed down we all started to quickly look around the city to try and find Y/n. Minute after minute my heart was racing my heart was pounding. It hasn't been long but it I felt like ages.

We looked and looked for a while talking and fighting different villains to find Y/n. But it all came down to two, the Foot clan and Draxum.

After some time of looking I was thinking as well then it clicked. Everything didn't make exact sense but it seemed to connect to one of another. When me and the crew were fighting the foot clain the Lieutenant Foot and his bodyguard weren't there. And at this time they could have known about Y/n. "Guys I think the Foot clan has Y/n I mean think about it Lieutenant foot wasn't there neither was his bodyguard and every time you fight them they're always there or at least one of them was and we know that Draxum is working with them now." I said.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll find you, I promise"
~♡~