Ch.27

Cᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
I sigh, hearing my alarm beeping in my ear. I stopped it and started to get up. I headed to the bathroom and did my thing and came out looking for something warm to wear since it was getting colder. After finding something, I grabbed my things and while heading out, my aunt follows behind me. "Are you going to school, Mija?" "Well yeah, are you to work, Tia?" She laughs we hoped on the elevator, and we started to take about what might happen in our day "I might also have to go on the business trip" She sighs "That's cool"

"No, no, no, vas a estar toda sola si me voy (you'll be all alone if I go), and what if you get hurt? Y si te llevan? (and if they take you?) Or worse!" "Tia todo va estar bien (everything is going to be fine). You don't have to worry" I said and a couple of seconds later and the elevator stopped and opened, and we walked out "Well I got to go, and I'll think about it *kisses forehead* I love you Mija" "I love you too" and with that, I headed to school.

After some time I made it to school, I had to push by since there were so many people rushing in from the cold. After making it in I found my locker and April "Heyyy Y/n how you doing" April said "Hii" Sunita waved "Hey guys I'm freezing" "Yeah I wanna go somewhere warm" April groans "How about the hidden city it's always warm there" (I think idk) Sunita said smiling "Oh yeah its way better there, we should go there after school" I said shutting my locker and walking with the girls "Yeah we should, it will be our first girls night!" April said hugging us both as we all laughed "Oh no I gotta get to my first class early, bye guys!" "Bye!" April and I said "Come, let's get to our class too before the witch comes over" I laugh and April and I headed to our class before we get caught by the vice principal.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

Finally, the bell rings, and, April and Sunita start heading to lunch. We get to the cafeteria, and we start talking about what to do if we go to the hidden city "We can go to where my pop works" Sunita said "Yeah I'm sorry the food there ehh" April said, "Wait Y/n, April told me you know someone that owns a restaurant in the hidden city, you think we can go there?" Sunita said "Oh yeah, sure" I smiled, and we continued to talk until the bell rang, and we started to all head to class.

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

I texted my aunt I will be at Hueso's restaurant with April and Sunita and might come back around 8:30 since we get out at 3:40. We made it to an alleyway with an entrance to the hidden world. "Okay you guys go, and I'll be looking out to see if anyone is coming by, then I'll be right there" "Okay! Come on April" Sunita said and they both went to the portal. I was looking around for a second making sure no one was by and then quickly headed to the portal. After making it through, I see April and Sunita talking "Guys ready?" "Yep!" "Alright, vamous (let's go)" I said, and we started to walk to the restaurant.

After making it to the restaurant we get settled and started to look at what to order "What are you guys getting?" Sunita asked I believe it was her first time being here. "I'm getting a small pizza with jalapenos and extra cheese, honestly the best pizza," I said setting the menu down "And you April?" "I don't know but this stake looks good" I leaned over and saw the stake April was talking about "Oh, yeah it was delicious the last time I tried it". We continued to talk and get our orders taken. I felt my phone vibrate looked at it and saw it was Donnie "Hey I got to go to the bathroom be right back" I said and stood up and walked out to the doors of the restaurant since our table was in the corner the girls couldn't see me heading out.

"Hey Donnie," I said already starting to smile "Hey so do you think I could come over?" I sighed "No I'm sorry I'm out with April and Sunita, I won't be back until 8:35 or something sorry," I said looking up at the sky of the hidden city "Oh okay, well umm do you think I might be able to come over by then?" I giggled and smiled "Sure dork, well I got to go, I bet our food is already at the table" "Okay well stay safe, please" "Yeah, yeah I know don't worry" "Okay bye" "Byeee". I hung up and started to head back inside, opening the doors I bumped into someone "Oh I'm sorry- oh hi Hueso" "Chapparita! It's amazing to see you" he laughed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back "How are you feeling?" he asked "Much better, way better" "That's great to be here, so what brings you here?" "Oh I came with two of my friends since it's colder in the city y'know" "Ah, well let me escort you to your table" "Thank you".

Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

"That was amazing! I need to come more often" Sunita laughed, we were walking back to the city since Sunita had to go home and it would be getting really late and probably really windy soon. As we stepped out of the portal and immediately hit by the coldness of the air. As we were all walking Sunita had to go a different way and we separated me and April were walking to our apartment building and into the elevator "SO who called you?" "Huh?" I turned to April confused "Girl? when we were at the table and you have to go to the 'bathroom' right after looking at your phone" April said turning to me "So tell me who was calling me hmm?" She said smirking, I just sighed, I mean I'm not sure I can tell her since I and Donnie wanted to keep the relationship secret for a little. Ironically the doors opened "I can't tell you right now but I-I tell you later Okay?-Okay bye" I said and headed straight for my apartment door once opened I immediately closed it.

I sighed and headed to my room, took off my jacket and my shoes, and set my bag down. I lay in my bed feeling warm then I remembered Donnie wanting to come over but it seems windy outside. I just lay down and texted him.

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dᴏɴɴɪᴇ

𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙱𝚞𝚝
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚘𝚖𝚐

I looked up from my window and saw some red and white lights "Donnie" I smiled and shook my head. I got up and walked up to the window. I opened the window and was hit with a breeze. I stepped away from the window and saw Donnie step off his drone or Shelldon. I smiled let Donnie in and closed the window. I turned around and hugged him and laughed "Pendejo, I told you not to come, it's freezing out" "I know but it's better when I'm with you" ✨ He swung me around a little and I smiled.

"Me too"
~♡~