Ch.7

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Y/n...
Y/n...
Y/n...
Y/N!!
I jolted up hearing my name being called "Y/n, Mija wake up! I'm making breakfast and I'm leaving soon!" My aunt yelled. I walked out of my room and slumped down in the chair still pretty tired "Who were you talking to last night?". My eye widen a bit and I sat up quickly "O-oh was I loud? I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said bit embarrassed "Its fine don't worry about it. Now who was the boy you were talking to hmm?" She asked. I was a bit hesitant but told her that he was a friend I meet thought another friend.

"And I lost a bet so I'm going to buy him some pizza." My aunt laughed a bit "Well atlest your have more friends now. Oh shit. I got to go bye, love you Mija, stay safe!" "Okay bye love you tooo" I said before hearing the door slam and lock. I then ate the eggs and bacon she made and went back to my room. I closed the curtains of my window and layed back in my bed. It was 10:58 I wasn't sure if Donnie was awake but I decided not text him and clean up a bit.

2 ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

After cleaning up the whole apartment I fell asleep on the couch.

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ":
I groanded feeling tired and not wanted to wake up but I knew I obviously had too. I looked at the time 1:42. As I walked out Leo and Mikey were already there skakeboteding "Yo Don! You're finally up!" Leo said riding down the ramp "Hi Donnie!" Mikey said as he sat up on top of the ramp. I looked up to Mikey and squinted my eyes from the light.

"Hey" was all I said before going into the kitchen wanting to making some coffee as I walk in I see Raph on his phone but I walk past him and start my coffee. A couple minutes later Leo and Mikey walk in and sit down "So Donnie who were you talking to last night?" Leo asked "Y/n, why?" I said taking a sip of coffee. "HA! I told you!" Led shouted and pointed at Mikey "Aww man!" Mikey said handing him five dollars. I rolled my eyes and continued to drink my coffee.

"Anyways what were you guys doing?" Mikey asked "We played (f/g) for like 2 hours and then went to sleep" "Anything else happen that night~?" Leo said with a smirk and wiggling his non existing eye brows. I sighed and shook my head annoyed "No, now if you excuse me I need to know when my pizza was going to arrive." I said leaving to two dumbfounded. I chuckled and grabbed my phone to text Y/n.

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ
I started to wake up again but this time I felt less tired and stretched. I walked to my room and grabed my phone and checked the time 3:15. I noticed I got a message from Donnie 5 minutes ago and I opened it

Tᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Dᴏɴɴɪᴇ

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚈/𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎
𝚈𝚘𝚞: -_-
𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚗
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝚈𝚘𝚞: 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎
𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎: 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 :)
𝚈𝚘𝚞: :)

I order the pizza and start to get ready. I walk into my bathroom and style my hair "Knock knock" I hear a knocking sound. I poke my head out and look towards the window and see a shadow figure. I move the curtains and see Donnie.

I smile and open the window "You ready?" He asks "I am but the pizza hasn't arrived. Here come in." I moved out of the way so Donnie can come in. Thank god I cleaned earlier. "Thanks, how long will the pizza get here" he asked sitting in my chair. "I don't know maybe like 15 minutes?" I said sitting on my bed.

"Wanna play while we wait?"
~♡~