Ch.21

ʸ/ⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Everything felt hot I felt my wrist warm, my feet even warmer since they touched the ground. My eyes covered by a cloth or a bandana in my mouth just the same. I started to breathe heavily panicking I didn't remember much, all I did remembered was me struggling and something heavy on top and that raspy laugh. I tried calming myself down I knew Donnie, April or my aunt would have found that I wasn't home. But how long has it been since that last memory.

"Hello?" My voice muffled by the bandana in my mouth I tried to get it off but it was tightly around my head. I started to breathe heavily again panicing again. I didn't know what to do at this moment. I didn't want to panic but all this anxiety was rushing to my head. I didn't know it was going to happen to me. I didn't know what was-

"Finally you're awake" that raspy voice snapped me out of my thinking turned my head all different ways I didn't know where the sound was coming from. It could have been behind me in front of me to the left of me or the right. "Who are you?!" I tried to yell but yet again it was muffled. "Don't waste your time trying to yell and scream no one will hear you, human" a new voice much deeper and less raspier than the other. Tried to stay calm. I knew they will come for me. I know Donnie will. "Take off the blindfold" the deep voice said. Immediately I squinted my eyes from the bright liten candles around the room. As they adjusted I looked around and shocked when I saw a mutant goat? I didn't scream, of course I wanted to since all the shock and anxiousness was still in me. "My name is Draxum. And you will tell me everything you know about the turtles.".

ᵈᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
After sometime we had a plan to rescue Y/n. "April, Popsp we need you to sneak into their lair, you have the key right?" I glanced over to April, she was in a Foot ninja suit along with Pops and she nods. "After you get in we need you to look and see if you can see Lieutenant Foot or see any guarded rooms. Leo, Raph I need to  be the look outs and if they spot us tell us or start fighting. And as for me and Mikey we will try our best to get Y/n out the best we can. Everyone got it?" Everyone nodded and we where in our way to the Foot Shack.

When we got the April and Pops got throught the skylight on the roof  and we slowly moved after them. April was trying to make a distraction while pops was looking where could Y/n could be. I pressed my ear piece "Dad are you finding anything?" I said nervously "No, nothing yet" He said bak nd continued to look around. I sigh and start to hack into their system and see if the cameras  catched them taking Y/n. "Donnie there starting to lose interest hurry up!" April whispered yelled "Got it!" I whispered "Dad check near the back there should be a strair case or something." I said continuing to look throught their system.

"I found it I think Draxum and Lieutenant foot might be down there" Dad said I sighed thinking of another way to get Y/n out of there. "Okay guy I have a new plan. We have to lore Draxum or Lieutenant Foot out of there. Leo, Raph, Dad I need you to make a distraction to get there attention. While me Mikey, and April go get Y/n as safe as possible. Got that?" I say throught the ear piece "On it!" Everyone said and immediately started to get into position.

ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:
Donnie Mikey along with April hid behind some boxes and Leo, Raph and Splinter started to make a big scene. "Its Party time Baby!" Raph shouted and started to tackle some foot ninjas with Splinter on top of his shoulders "Let's show these ninjas how we bust it down!" Leo said swinging his samurai sword around making portals. Meanwhile Donnie, Mikey, and April wait for Whoever is down there to come up, then they did. "What is going on here!" Lieutenant foot shouts while Foot Brute comes along behind him and along with Draxum "I knew it. They have come for her" Draxum stood proud send his weird tentacles towards the others. Donnie, Mikey, and April didn't have a chance to since Draxum and the other two where standing right infront of of the stair case. "What do we do?" Mikey asked "Hold on. Dad do you think you can get Draxum out of the way so we can get in and get Y/n out?" Donnie said into the earpiece "On it. Hot Soup!" And Splinter attached Draxum knocking Lieutenant and Brute foot down.

Immediately Donnie, Mikey, April ran down the stairs. "Stop them!" Draxum yelled while trying to get Splinter away from him. The three made it to the stairs and at the end found Y/n with a blind fold a rag in her mouth. "Y/N!" Donnie, Mikey, and April yelled running towards her. But Y/n didnt seem to respond. As the three were running they heard a thud behind them. It was a couple Foot ninjas charging at them "Mikey April, get Y/n!" Donnie yelled and started to attack the Ninjas with Mikey and April ran to Y/n and startedd to take they rags off.

"Y/n, Y/n can you hear me!" Mikey shouted worriedly "I think she's just tired dont worry" April said trying to calm Mikey down and lift Y/n up. "Donnie we got her!" Mikey yelled to Donnie and he came over quickly. "Okay now hop on" Donnie said taking Y/n in his arms with Mikey and April sat up on his pack and turning it into a jet pack. Donnie pressed his earpiece "We get Y/n, lets get going" Donnie said flying over them out the window. Leo and Raph started to run the the window where Donnie left throught. "Como on Pops we got to get going!" Raph shouted and Sprilnteer ran over and got onto Raphs back. "You Cowards!" Draxum yelled huffing while they left jumped to building after building.

After they were away from the Foot Shack they all meet at the top of Y/n's and April's apparentment. "Is she alright?" Splinter asked "Yes, im assuming she passed out from the heat or got tired." Donnie said with Y/n still in his arms not looking at anyone but Y/n as April and Mikey stood next to him "Did she get hurt?" Leo then asked getting closer to them "No" Donnie said still not looking up thta them. Raph sighed and walked up to Donnie "Donnie you can calm down now, she safe, she's right here. There's no need to be worried anymore." Raph said smiling. Donnie sighed and looked up to Donnie.

THUD!

Everyone turned towards the edge near the stairs as they all heard someone coming, they got into battle stands but it was Hueso. "Turtugas! Where's Y/n!" He shouted worriedly getting on to the roof. Donnie steps fowrad and Hueso quickly comes to her "I-Is she okay?" Hueso said taking her into her arms "Yes she okay" Donnie said. Hueso then took Y/n down the stairs "Camila! I found her!" Hueso shouted and immedetly she came over and helped Hueso put her in bed.

While the turtles followed. Camila(your Aunt) was a bit stratled then hugged April "Oh April what happend?" Camila said letting her go and to swip her own tears away "Well my friends suspected someone took her and we tracted them down." April said turning to Donnie "Thank you, Thank you! for bring Y/n home. Thank all of you" Camila said hugging each on the turtels and shook Sprilnters hand. Hueso smiled then turned to Y/n watching her sleep then she started to stetch and get up. "Camila, she waking up" Hueso said turnig back to the others Camila turned to Hueso and ran over the Y/n. "MIja your awake!" She said hugging Y/n.

"What happend?"
~♡~

𝖧𝖾𝗒... 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?...
𝖨𝗄 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 (𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌) 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 :(
𝖠𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝖿 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖨𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 (𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒) 𝟣𝟦.𝟧𝗄!! 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗒𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾𝖾 <𝟥