four

No song x

~

Theodore Nott

Tuesday

There's nothing as irritating as a train filled with a bunch of first and second year students. Thirds are just as bad. Fourths, fifths, and sixths, have learnt to sit in the front of the train, but the fucking firsts and seconds still gather as close to the back as possible. A fucking nucence.

Yet, at last I found the others in the second lat cart. There, I was surprised not to find Pansy, but just as I settled into my seat, Beth appeared beside us.

My eyes shot up, forcing a loving smile as she pushed her bushy blonde hair over her shoulder.

As expected, Alex gave a howl, making me groan. I glared at him, and once I looked back at Beth, she was already talking to one of her friends. When she looked at me again, she gave a soft smile, before walking away with her friends.

Not a single word said.

"That's crap. You're like a third year couple."

I scoffed, looking at Draco as he sat beside Alex. Mattheo laughed.

"Seriously. They've been dating since third year. Never grew any further into the relationship," Mattheo joked, even though he wasn't wrong. Well, not really.

"Says the guy who screws girls as if they're whores on vodka."

He grinned. "I'm not denying that."

I rolled my eyes, before looking down at my hands. Shaking; again. So I lowered them to my lap.

"This year is ganna be our bitch," Draco said as he comfied himself into his seat.

"There's a new girl too. Our year," Mattheo enlightened us. "Pretty too."

Alex grinned. "Met her yet?"

He nodded. "Next cart with Pansy. Sexy blonde."

Draco’s eyes flew to him. "No shit. Met her yesterday at Diagon Alley. Hot."

I groaned, dragging my attention away from them. Even though I'm not much different than them, but I can't really focus on screwing girls this year.

Without my parents, I'm finally free to do what I want. And that means no more being a dick.

And Merlin will I have to learn self-control.

~

"Fuck off," Pansy groaned as she shoved through Alex and Mattheo who were purposely standing in her way.

I looked into the Great Hall, seeing it slowly fill with students. "We should get to our table," I said as Pansy dragged someone else after her.

Yet, once I turned to the boys, Pansy and, who I figured to be the new girl, had already vanished. Alex was staring at Merlin knows who, while Draco and Mattheo simply just passed me, and I followed them.

We found our seats at the table, after chasing a couple of fourth years away, and settled as the other kids horded the Hall.

So meanwhile I scanned the room, and my eyes froze.

Beside Pansy did indeed sit a new girl. A blonde. I couldn't see her face, but she looked completely way too fucking familiar.

But it was impossible.

Way too fucking impossible.

"Goal for the year?" Alex asked.

I looked at him, but Mattheo spoke first.