thirty-seven

no song x

~

Daisy White

Tuesday

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Pansy asked as she followed me upstairs.

I rolled my eyes. "Like you don't fucking care."

"What the fuck?" she asked, walking into our dorm with me two steps ahead of her.

She reached out and grabbed my arm, forcing me to look at her. All I saw was confusion. Either she was stupid, or she was a bitch.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Me?" I laughed. "Now I'm the fucking problem?"

"Yes!" Pansy yelled, letting go of my arm. "Where were you on the train, or at dinner? You completely ditched us!" she argued.

My laughter became hysterical. "Then fuck do you mean that I'm the bitch?! You're all fucking fake!"

"Never with you, no," she argued. "Daisy, what happened?"

"So you're going to ignore the fact that you all knew?"

"Fucking hell, Daisy! Knew what?"

"That I was some fucking bet!" I yelled, and she grew with even more confusion. "Everyone fucking knew, and no one told me anyth-"

"Wait, what bet?" she asked.

My heart stopped. Wait, Pansy didn't know? Did Astoria know?

"The bet you guys have on me," I said in self uncertainty. "The bet about me falling in love with Mattheo..."

"What?" she asked, her voice a lot softer. "The boys have a bet on you too?"

"You didn't know?" I asked, my voice broken.

"No- no, they didn't tell me any of this. How do you know?" she asked.

"Theodore told me. You really didn't know?"

"No-"

Suddenly there was a crash downstairs, and our eyes flew to the door. A couple of girls came running down the stairs, until we eventually rushed after them.

"Fuck!" Pansy yelled as we ran down the stairs.

The common room was filled with students - more than usual. Yet, it wasn't that hard to notice two boys fighting around the tables.

Pansy managed to push us two through the crowd, and we got to the boys.

Mattheo and Theodore.

Mattheo had Theo pinned down onto the table with a face pounding down onto his face. My heart stopped as I watched blood fly. I was sure it wasn't Mattheo's.

Finally Alex and Draco came in, and Alex plucked Mattheo off of Theo. Yet, Mattheo shoved Alex off of him, and gave a swing through the face, hitting him right beside his eye. I flinched at that.

"Hey!" Draco yelled, pushing Theodore back when he tried helping Alex.

Right then and there, two sides were formed. Alex and Theodore, and Mattheo and Draco.

Alex grabbed Draco by the collar, and they both stumbled into a couple of stacked chairs.l, crashing to the ground.

Mattheo and Theo returned to grabbing each other's collars, pushing each other around. This time Mattheo was pushed onto the ground, and Theo was on top of him, hitting him in his face.

I rushed forward as Mattheo shoved Theo off, and they both were back to their feet. I ended up between them, and both their eyes shot down to me.

"Look who the fuck it is," Mattheo spat. "The whore."

"Don't fucking call her that!" Theo yelled, earning a glare from Mattheo.

"Both of you, shut up!" I yelled.

Mattheo laughed. "Don't fucking tell me what to do, little slut. I'm over your fucking bullshit-"

"Fuck you!" I caught myself yell straight into his face. He turned into anger. "You're a fucking hypocrite, Riddle!"

His hand flew up, grabbing a hold of my jaw. Theodore immediately flew forward, pushing Mattheo back, but he just pulled me with him, suddenly slamming me against a wall. The room fell into chaos as Astoria, Pansy, Draco, and Alex started sending kids away.

"Daisy!" Theodore called out.

"Let go of my girlfriend!" Mattheo yelled, throwing another punch across Theo's face. "She's not yours to have.

I managed to get to my feet, before Mattheo stepped in front of me.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore," I groaned. "I'm not yours!"

"What the fuck is your problem?" he asked with a glare. "What did I-"

"You fucking chose me over a bloody dare!" I yelled, and he went silent. "Fuck you! I'm not an object you can just fuck around with. I'm a human being. You're a monster."

"Who told you?" he demanded, towering over me.

"A bird," I said, making him scoff.

He looked behind him, at the few people who knew. "Who the fuck was it?" he demanded.

"I don't know," I lied, and I saw Theo's shock.

Mattheo looked back at me. "You weren't worth it anyways."

I scoffed. "I don't care. You lost anyways."

He grabbed my chin again, and anger brew hotter in Theo's gaze. "How sure are you?"

"Do you think I'd really fuck Theodore if I loved you?" I asked, glaring up at him. That's when I saw pure fucking fury build in his eyes.

The next think I knew, everything was black.