twenty-seven

Song: Party - KAEF

Tw: smut
~

Theo Nott

Friday

It was odd knowing that Elizabeth and I were actually broken up. I mean, sure I haven't been the best boyfriend, but now it just feels weird being so free.

"You going?"

I looked up, suddenly having a paper shoved into my face. "What's this?" I asked, yanking it from Draco's hand.

"Party, tonight. You know, before holiday in a couple of weeks."

I nodded lightly, still looking down at the paper. Six-thirty, for seven 'till midnight. Exciting, I guess?

"Everyone else is going. Alex, Pansy, Mattheo-"

"Daisy?" I asked, looking at him.

He nodded. "Yeah. She's ganna be there."

I gave a nod, before shoving the paper back into his hands. "Sure. I'll be there. Where?"

"Townhouse in Hogsmeade."

"What?" I frowned, looking at him. "Outside the castle?"

"Yeah, yeah. Get there however you can, alright?"

"Fuck, fine," I sighed.

"Great," Draco groaned, before walking passed me to the nearest group of girls.

A fucking party, fun. I'll probably avoid socializing until I find the first whore who'll screw me.

Fucking fun...

~

Well, of course I didn't arrive at six-thirty, but eight. The place was already crowded, but it didn't stop me from finding a drink and fading off to a more peaceful room.

There were couples nearly everywhere. Straight people, lesbians, gays. Poly's. Fuck there were everything everywhere.

Yet I managed to find a more quiet room. There was one other couple there, making out, and two girls who were just calm; probably high. But only fifth years. Not sluts.

"Theo!"

Suddenly someone dropped down onto my lap, and I nearly froze, until I saw a beaming Daisy looking down at me.

"Daisy," I smiled. "Hi?"

That's when I saw it in her smile; she was already drunk. That explained why she was on my lap, and why she was so friendly.

"Where's Mattheo-"

"Why did you two break up?" Daisy asked, her hands slipping around my neck. "You two were cute."

I looked at her, for only a second, before remembering she was on my lap, and her hands were around my neck.

"Daisy, maybe you should-"

"You had to ask me out first," she interrupted. "Before Beth."

I looked at her blankly, before giving a soft laugh. "Beth and I dated since third year, Daisy. I couldn't have-"

"But Merlin, you should have."

Sighing, I placed my hands on her hips, gently pushing her forward as I slowly tried standing up.

"Alright darling, come on. Let's-"

But once she stood, she turned to me, moved to her toes, and planted a kiss straight onto my lips.

I froze.

She stayed like that, and I didn't pull away.

Maybe Beth was right. I should go for her while I still could. And I could now. Before she could be taken. Before she could suddenly hate me again. Before she could choose Mattheo.

So I kissed her back.

I kissed her back, with my hands pulling her closer to me, even though I know she'd feel me already grown. I think she of that when she sat on my lap.

I gently pushed her to walk backwards slowly, to another room. No one would be there.

But she walked too slowly. So I bent forward a bit, grabbed her by her thighs, and pulled her up to sit around my waist. That way I walked a bit easier.

Once inside the room, after the door got shot, I dropped her back onto a bed. Cheesy, I know.

Pulling back, I looked down at her, and a drunken smile filled her lips.

"May I?" I asked, my hands already underneath her skirt, but now moving over the rims of her panties.

She gave a nod. "Of course."

That ticked something in my head. She was finally here. Drunk, but here.

I pulled off her panties, before standing up, undoing my belt. She watched me remove my pants, before digging into the front left pocket for a condom.

I didn't know if she was a virgin or not. I mean, she came off as one, but so does Astoria, most of the time. Yet, everyone knew Draco fucked her since third year. They were so young, yet she still looks and reeks of innocence. The same counted for Daisy. She looked as innocent as they came, but as drunk as she was, and as high as she had been, I wasn't quite surprised if she wasn't a virgin.

Next thing I knew, I was on top of her, and ready to push myself in her.

She just looked at me drunkenly. A daring bling in her eyes.

So I moved my hand over her mouth, knowing she'd need muffling, before I pushed my hips forward, my penis pushing straight into her.

I saw the surprise, but not regret in her eyes. And I heard it too.

So I did it again, and again. I pushed in and out, quicker with the second passing. Her fingers already had a hold of my arms, while pushed in and out again, and again. Her moans became louder, and louder.

If only she wasn't drunk.

Her grip tightened, and so did mine; over her mouth. She wasn't quiet at all, not as much as I hoped she'd be.

I heard my name from under my hand. I heard her moan my name. It was like encouragement. Like it gave meaning to my life: for her to keep moaning it.

But the moment her head lightly dropped back, deeper into the pillow, and her fingers tightened, I knew she came. But I couldn't. I mean, I could, but shouldn't.

So I pulled out just before I did.

And there she laid, with her head dropped back, but my hand still over her mouth.

But her eyes looked at me with satisfaction, and I knew she was smiling to me under my hand.

I slowly took my hand off, and I was right. She was smiling.

We got dressed, and left the room, yet once we entered the crowded room again, Mattheo's arm wrapped around Daisy.

I barely saw him all week; mostly because I have been avoiding everyone.

I was ready to jump ahead at shove him off her, but their lips crashed into a kiss. Then he looked at me, and she was smiling.

"What's-"

"He finally asked me out, Theo," she smiled.

My heart dropped.

"What?" I asked, more mad at Mattheo than at her. "You-"

"Monday," he said. "I finally did it."

Then I looked at Daisy. She actually looked genuinely happy. Drunk, but happy.

Fuck. I just slept with my best friend's girlfriend. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.